The Giants are Classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Giants are Classless

I mean who do they think they are?  Going for it on 4th down twice with a 28 point lead in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left.  Leaving Eli and both of their star receivers in and throwing it down the field.  I wonder if the media or our resident Giants troll will rip Coughlin about this as much as they whine about Belichick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: The Giants are Classless

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I mean who do they think they are?  Going for it on 4th down twice with a 28 point lead in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left.  Leaving Eli and both of their star receivers in and throwing it down the field.  I wonder if the media or our resident Giants troll will rip Coughlin about this as much as they whine about Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, was thinking the same thing. Somehow, don't think we'll hear any cries of running up score on ESPN tomorrow!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol i was thinking the same thing. I'm doing a few things at the moment on my laptop, but I have the gamecast up and saw that. Why not just kick the FG and take the 31 pt lead? There was less than 5 minutes left...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Of course not. Eli Manning is everybody's favorite little snot nosed pop warner player. Doesnt he look cute in his little oversized helmet? I wonder if mommy and daddy will pick his jobs for him AFTER he retires too? Ok, now cue JintsFan in 3, 2, 1...........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol i was thinking the same thing. I'm doing a few things at the moment on my laptop, but I have the gamecast up and saw that. Why not just kick the FG and take the 31 pt lead? There was less than 5 minutes left...

[/QUOTE]

I agree with not kicking the field goal. Why take an easy 3 points when you don't need them.  You go for it, if the other team can stop you they get the ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with not kicking the field goal. Why take an easy 3 points when you don't need them.  You go for it, if the other team can stop you they get the ball.

[/QUOTE]

Thats what they say when any team not coached by Bill Belichick does that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats what they say when any team not coached by Bill Belichick does that.

[/QUOTE]

+1 lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't this exactly what BB says when asked the same question?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

With this running up the score nonsense; there are obviously two standards.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

If you go back to this thread:

They're all MORONS and, to a degree, dislike the Pats a bit...

Jintsfan chimed in with his usual drivel.  In fact the thread shows that he was the last post but if you go through it none of his posts are found.

Odd.

Is it possible for one to remove all their posts from a thread?

And if so, how coincidental for his posts from a previous thread about how the Pats ran up the score on the Colts to all of a sudden disappear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

pretty funny

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Is it possible for one to remove all their posts from a thread?

No, there's no delete button. Therefore, the only explanation is...

JintsFan has been banned!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You mean, there are OTHER NFL teams who can defeat another team by 4 - 5 scores or more and still try to score more in the 4th quarter??!!   Call in the Guard, this has to stop, only the Pats deserve the "running up the score and piling on" label!  Oh, wait, they are the only team spoken of that way.  Never mind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Trying to figure out if I was banned.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

Trying to figure out if I was banned.  I tried to get Jints to hate this place but did I get myself banned.

[/QUOTE]

Seems like you're still here.  Well done sir.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Trying to figure out if I was banned.  I tried to get Jints to hate this place but did I get myself banned.

[/QUOTE]

If you ever think your banned just log off your account and go back into the forum, if you can still see your old post your good.

I have a lot experience with this from my early days here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Jintsfan? Where are you??!!!! LMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Now the door knob knows and he's going to return.  I blame digger.  It's been nice without the tool here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JintsFan has been banned!

[/QUOTE]

It's best not to call attention to these things

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Now the door knob knows and he's going to return. I blame digger. It's been nice without the tool here.

Oops
    http://oopslist.com/LostMyJobToday1.jpg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

if you fail to score at the two, the pack have to mount a 98 yard scoring drive. it's a win/win situation, because the likelyhood to score the lenght of the field is extreme low percentage. game was over anyway. my 2 cents.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Uhh hmm,  Jints?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

of course here is Peter king's response, being the usual Giants' rumpswab:

BELICHICK DOES IT ALL THE TIME. COUGHLIN, NOT SO MUCH. "How about a team that is up by four touchdowns (38-10) with five minutes left and keeping the starting quarterback in and is STILL throwing the ball? Man, that Belichick is one evil.... oh wait... that was Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning against Green Bay Sunday night. When it's not Belichick, the moral outrage goes away, right?''
    -- Tom, Portsmouth, N.H.

It's a little different. Belichick's done this often over the years. You need more than one hand to count the times Tom Brady's been in a total blowout in the middle of the fourth quarter. But Coughlin had a reason, I believe. His offense had been struggling for four weeks, and he has every right to use the game to do what he can to make sure his team is back on track for the stretch run. People wouldn't be killing Belichick if it were a one-time occurrence. Obviously, it's not.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/11/27/Week-12/index.html#ixzz2DcOrSqUO

Of course coughlin has done it more than once, but King, as usual is just lazy in rationalizing it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Sorry, but no NFL player gets a participation trophy, nor orange slices, a juice box, and a cupcake at the end of the game. Feelings may get hurt, but it shoiiuld cause players to man up the next time around. We've seen what happens when you blow late game double digit leads and end up with a "L". Does that make the team "classy"? 

All ya got to do is stop 'em. If not, take your drubbing and move on, like the JESTS! are trying to do. (Love it when the "fans" heaped venom on Tebow, who never played. THAT'S funny!)