The Greatest - TFB!

Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest Quarterback

http://www.seanglennon.com/?page_id=120

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: The Greatest - TFB!

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's played great so far this year. Great to see. He's better with McDaniels back. I gave him a pass in the Cardinals game because of what Dockett and Campbell can do to an interior line against back ups, etc.

Overall, he looks very focused and is doing a nice job. McDaniels has made a difference.

The refs didn't bag this one this week.

[/QUOTE] Yup, that's why 2 weeks ago, you were calling for his trade.  Week one, despite the win, you harped on his one missed throw to Lloyd who dropped the ball. ( the whole week)

Now he is playing great because of McD?  Oh, boy! Sick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He's played great so far this year. Great to see. He's better with McDaniels back. I gave him a pass in the Cardinals game because of what Dockett and Campbell can do to an interior line against back ups, etc.

Overall, he looks very focused and is doing a nice job. McDaniels has made a difference.

[/QUOTE] Yup, that's why 2 weeks ago, you were calling for his trade.  Week one, despite the win, you harped on his one missed throw to Lloyd who dropped the ball. ( the whole week)

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest dude. Do you follow him everywhere here. every thread ive read today you are stalking him. Stick to talking pats, there is another form for stalking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to kjfiton's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest dude. Do you follow him everywhere here. every thread ive read today you are stalking him. Stick to talking pats, there is another form for stalking.

[/QUOTE]
    Am talking Pats and calling out a known liar with an agenda.  Everything I said is the truth.
    You don't like it, don't read it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

No doubt, yesterday's game was vintage Brady. I love the balance of running and passing, I'd suspect that Brady does too. He's all about winning games and doesn't care about personal stats.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He's also doing what the trolls do and lie about what I said. I never said "trade Brady". It's so sad that Pezzy has gone this route with a lack of honesty, delusions and now stalking.

Why me saying McDaniels is an upgrade to where it helps Brady as well, is such a problem for him to handle, is totally beyond me. That's how sick Pezzy is.

• You most certainly did say trade Brady.  We all saw it , liar! 
    • Speaking of sick.  Now you got a guy named kjfiton which sounds suspiciously like cliffton and a guy named rusco which is suspiciously like rusty, that sound just like you.
    • coincidence?
    • Also your backhanded compliments to Brady sighting McD as the reason, isn't fooling any one,  Troll!  Sick, sick, sick!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Here's your lack of honesty Rusty;  Is

You can ban me all you want, but the fact remains that Tom Brady just doesn't have the fire anymore to be a consistent, elite QB. It's ok to admit it. He's done. At least for what we knew him to be. Last week, the O Line and Ridley carried him and this week when the run game was handled, he was left to do nothing.

I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's where his interests lay at this point in terms of family, etc, but he's simply not engaged and not as good as he used to be. It's a shame, but it's very clear he doesn't have the fire anymore. His time has come. I have no issue with this being his last year here, turn to Mallett, more running and get 2 1srt rd picks back for Brady. It's not fair to the rebuilt, very nice D.

In 2010, he had a lot to prove after a good/solid comeback 2009, but you could tell he wanted to be elite again, so he really took over and was the league MVP after BB dealt Moss.

Now, it's just painful to watch. His throws are reckless, wild, inaccurate much of the time and he's constantly making bad decisions. How many times today could he have just run 3 yards forward, but he forced the throw or cowered and took a sack for some odd reason. I don't understand what happened to the heady Brady who had this incredible cerebral feel for the position and the game.

Anyway, I'm done commenting on this because it's clear Brady has checked out and isn't interested in winning another SB. He can say whatever he wants, act excited after a TD, etc, but this constant wasting of time for 75% of the game is embarrassing. Ridley had 60 yards at the half, but we still see Brady in the shotgun over and over and over, just like we did to start the game, and it's another loss because of it.

For the love of god, stop putting him in the shotgun/stop allowing him to call the plays.

I do not see this team winning jack squat with this kind of offense. There is so much talent on offense, but for whatever reason, the guy in charge of it all isn't at the controls anymore.

this not you?  Lol liar!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Give it a rest dude. Do you follow him everywhere here. every thread ive read today you are stalking him. Stick to talking pats, there is another form for stalking."

And you could do us all a big favor by not playing Rusty's groupie and letting him handle his own business. Even those of us who are not fans of his, myself included, would concede that Rusty can defend himself very well without anyone's help. No doubt when it comes to Brady he is the master of the backhanded compliment....

Pezz, I would also suggest being a little careful, there was at least one troll posing as Rusty that said some things about Brady that Rusty has never said, I believe "trade Brady" was one of those threads. His insistence that Brady is now better thanks to McDaniels is silly enough, and plenty enough fodder for debate, without attributing things to him he didn't say or may not have said. Exagerrating someone's arguments is a sure fire way to get a good discussion off track. Even though Rusty is not here to discuss anything but ram his own talking points home, it is still worth the exercise to try to be fair to his points. 

As for Brady he has played very well in the regular season for years and it's almost totally to his talent and preparation. Where Brady has a few things left to prove (if he wants to finally push into the Montana/Elway type of all-time debate) is in the post-season. In the regular season I would just like to see him kill off the clock on a few more drives again this year. The rest of his legacy is in the postseason now, very similar to the Manning brothers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's your lack of honesty Rusty; 

You can ban me all you want, but the fact remains that Tom Brady just doesn't have the fire anymore to be a consistent, elite QB. It's ok to admit it. He's done. At least for what we knew him to be. Last week, the O Line and Ridley carried him and this week when the run game was handled, he was left to do nothing.

I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's where his interests lay at this point in terms of family, etc, but he's simply not engaged and not as good as he used to be. It's a shame, but it's very clear he doesn't have the fire anymore. His time has come. I have no issue with this being his last year here, turn to Mallett, more running and get 2 1srt rd picks back for Brady. It's not fair to the rebuilt, very nice D.

In 2010, he had a lot to prove after a good/solid comeback 2009, but you could tell he wanted to be elite again, so he really took over and was the league MVP after BB dealt Moss.

Now, it's just painful to watch. His throws are reckless, wild, inaccurate much of the time and he's constantly making bad decisions. How many times today could he have just run 3 yards forward, but he forced the throw or cowered and took a sack for some odd reason. I don't understand what happened to the heady Brady who had this incredible cerebral feel for the position and the game.

Anyway, I'm done commenting on this because it's clear Brady has checked out and isn't interested in winning another SB. He can say whatever he wants, act excited after a TD, etc, but this constant wasting of time for 75% of the game is embarrassing. Ridley had 60 yards at the half, but we still see Brady in the shotgun over and over and over, just like we did to start the game, and it's another loss because of it.

For the love of god, stop putting him in the shotgun/stop allowing him to call the plays.

I do not see this team winning jack squat with this kind of offense. There is so much talent on offense, but for whatever reason, the guy in charge of it all isn't at the controls anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would deal Brady for 2 1st rd picks and go with Mallett with these TEs, the RBs, etc, yes. Yes. I;ve seen enough to see that Brady isn't into this anymore. Sorry. It pains me to say that, but he's had numerous chances to be consistent and he just can't show it.

God, I hate this no edit forum.   Was this also not you Rusty liar?  Please don't ever call out any one's honesty ever again.  It's obvious you have no idea what it means.

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Give it a rest dude. Do you follow him everywhere here. every thread ive read today you are stalking him. Stick to talking pats, there is another form for stalking."

And you could do us all a big favor by not playing Rusty's groupie and letting him handle his own business. Even those of us who are not fans of his, myself included, would concede that Rusty can defend himself very well without anyone's help. No doubt when it comes to Brady he is the master of the backhanded compliment....

Pezz, I would also suggest being a little careful, there was at least one troll posing as Rusty that said some things about Brady that Rusty has never said, I believe "trade Brady" was one of those threads. His insistence that Brady is now better thanks to McDaniels is silly enough, and plenty enough fodder for debate, without attributing things to him he didn't say or may not have said. Exagerrating someone's arguments is a sure fire way to get a good discussion off track. Even though Rusty is not here to discuss anything but ram his own talking points home, it is still worth the exercise to try to be fair to his points. 

As for Brady he has played very well in the regular season for years and it's almost totally to his talent and preparation. Where Brady has a few things left to prove (if he wants to finally push into the Montana/Elway type of all-time debate) is in the post-season. In the regular season I would just like to see him kill off the clock on a few more drives again this year. The rest of his legacy is in the postseason now, very similar to the Manning brothers. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am aware of that but It was him and it was on the Brady slump thread, not the "trade Brady" thread.  That was the imposter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

No one wants to hear all this infantile clap trap. Grow up.

If you want to talk about things related to the Pats fine. If not go somewhere else. If you find yourself starting to spend more time calling names than anything else it is probably time to shut off your computer and take a break.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

He did say to trade Brady. I read it too. He also said last year that Brady was into passing statistics over winning and that him and O'Brien would not allow the Pats to run the ball.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

He showed us why Sunday, best game he's played in a while. I hope it carries on for the rest of the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sean is a great football guy. I used to share thoughts with him on another Pats' board. He actually gave me an undeserved thanks in his second book. Salt of the earth. I think he's on his 4th book about the Pats now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No doubt, yesterday's game was vintage Brady. I love the balance of running and passing, I'd suspect that Brady does too. He's all about winning games and doesn't care about personal stats.

[/QUOTE]

hi Queenie

[/QUOTE]

I've said the same. You have a great eye for Rusty fakes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest Quarterback

http://www.seanglennon.com/?page_id=120

[/QUOTE]

Not sure I want to vision life without Brady.

BTS and his avatar FTW