The Gronkowski infection may not even exist!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: The Gronkowski infection may not even exist!

"Kraft could have sued the entire newspaper and won with ease. Plainly, Tomase should have been fired on the spot. I would hope even he would admit that.  Two cardinal sins in journalism"

"IMO, once you damage your credibility so badly in one city like that, there is no way you should still be there because any intelligent fan/reader won't ever read your material."

Agreed. It's a huge blight on the Herald that he is still employed by them. 

After Tomase's heinous reporting, which inflicted huge damage on the franchise, I wrote to the Herald that if Tomase wasn't fired I would never read their media again. Ever. I knew that would be a tough vow for me to keep, but I have kept it. 

I'm not a fan of firing journalists because you don't like their opinions or research but this was pure "I want to be first so the heck with the facts" junk. 

Tomase and the Herald are lucky they were not sued by Bob Kraft. 

As for Gronk I think there is bit more meat on that particular bone, pardon the puns, but I'd put nothing past the Hearld. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Patriot fans have long memories. I will never forget (nor forgive) John Tomase of the Herald writing his made-up story prior to the SB. After everyone associated with the Pats stopped talking to Tomase, the Herald switched him to baseball. I still find it odd that he covers any sport at all, especially in New England.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100% It is actually embarrassing to a great city like Boston that we have sportwriters like Tomase and the other admitted plagarist Ron Borges. Get rid of them both!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Looks like there is a good chance he doesn't have an infection.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/11/gronkowski-decides-to-put-off-another-surgery-for-now/related/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Gronkowski surgery not inevitable, but probable Posted by Mike Florio on April 11, 2013, 8:09 PM EDT

Gronkowski AP

The prospect of another arm surgery for Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski isn’t as inevitable as otherwise believed.

While it’s indeed probable at this point that Gronkowski will need another procedure on his twice-broken forearm, there’s still a chance that the fracture will heal and the infection will resolve itself without a scalpel.

The loose timetable is six more weeks.  If the fracture isn’t healing well enough by then (and if the infection hasn’t cleared up), the last resort of one more operation will be pursued.

For now, the last resort is regarded as probable, but not definite.

Unfortunately for Gronkowski, his fun-loving, slam-dancing ways will cause some to believe that his current predicament comes from his lifestyle.  But infections happen to anyone; quarterback Tom Brady developed an infection after his ACL/MCL surgery in 2008, and plenty of other athletes and non-athletes don’t ultimately have a fully successful outcome.

That said, all NFL surgeries will continue to be called a success, and all players will be deemed to be ahead of schedule in their recovery — unless and until reality gets in the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

So Gronk is out of rehab for alcohol abuse?never mind the infection...lets worry about the kids addiction and get him some much needed help!

And you got that from where? TMZ? The National Enquirer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

So Gronk is out of rehab for alcohol abuse?never mind the infection...lets worry about the kids addiction and get him some much needed help!

He overheard it while working at the car wash.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

He overheard it while working at the car wash. 

He's employed?? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Gronkowski surgery not inevitable, but probablePosted by Mike Florio on April 11, 2013, 8:09 PM EDT

Gronkowski AP

The prospect of another arm surgery for Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski isn’t as inevitable as otherwise believed.

While it’s indeed probable at this point that Gronkowski will need another procedure on his twice-broken forearm, there’s still a chance that the fracture will heal and the infection will resolve itself without a scalpel.

The loose timetable is six more weeks.  If the fracture isn’t healing well enough by then (and if the infection hasn’t cleared up), the last resort of one more operation will be pursued.

Unfortunately for Gronkowski, his fun-loving, slam-dancing ways will cause some to believe that his current predicament comes from his lifestyle.  But infections happen to anyone; quarterback Tom Brady developed an infection after his ACL/MCL surgery in 2008, and plenty of other athletes and non-athletes don’t ultimately have a fully successful outcome.

That said, all NFL surgeries will continue to be called a success, and all players will be deemed to be ahead of schedule in their recovery — unless and until reality gets in the way.

This is what Pension Looting refused to admit yesterday. He's still convinced that Ron Borges saying "it's a definite", is 100% a fact.

We don't know!

Excellent post and thanks for submitting it because it clarifies the facts. NoMOrePensionLooting's thread is almost trollish in nature.

He doesn't even apologize for the tone of it and starts calling people tin hat wearing morons as a result.

Just sad that some here can't be rational and honest.

"Just sad that some here can't be rational and honest."

Yes that is indeed sad........

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Gronkowski surgery not inevitable, but probablePosted by Mike Florio on April 11, 2013, 8:09 PM EDT

Gronkowski AP

This is what Pension Looting refused to admit yesterday. He's still convinced that Ron Borges saying "it's a definite", is 100% a fact.

We don't know!

Excellent post and thanks for submitting it because it clarifies the facts. NoMOrePensionLooting's thread is almost trollish in nature.

He doesn't even apologize for the tone of it and starts calling people tin hat wearing morons as a result.

That's your second backpedal within an hour, dude.

Can you just admit you feel foolish taking the Borges bait now that we have the real story?

Still starting crap I see.. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

Gronkowski AP

We don't know!

Can you just admit you feel foolish taking the Borges bait now that we have the real story?

I didn't start anything a all. I am defending myself.

He's the one who started the gloom and doom Gronk thread and then called  me and others "tin foil hat morons" because they don't believe Ron Borges's garbage.

Just saying, most of the time i see an arguement on here youre involved.. kinda pathetic you disagree with everyone.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Gronkowski AP

We don't know!

He's the one who started the gloom and doom Gronk thread and then called  me and others "tin foil hat morons" because they don't believe Ron Borges's garbage.

Just saying, most of the time i see an arguement on here youre involved.. kinda pathetic you disagree with everyone.

Go look at many other posts here today and you'll many of them start with "agree".

Pretty pathetic you're now following me around, defending a poster who was clearly out of line.

Kinda like how you follow people around and disagree with everything they say? I guess theres a reason you've been banned so many times haha

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Gronkowski AP

We don't know!

Go look at many other posts here today and you'll many of them start with "agree".

Pretty pathetic you're now following me around, defending a poster who was clearly out of line.

Kinda like how you follow people around and disagree with everything they say? I guess theres a reason you've been banned so many times haha

I don't follow people around critiquing their opinions. which is what you're currently doing with me.  I either agree and support anyone's post (not speifically following a person around) or disagree and explain why.

I readily admit morons like RKarp who continue to post completely false or inaccurate info over and over will be addressed swiftly and without reservation.

Less pink helmets and moron commentary and more diehards and intelligence.

Who did you used to post as?

What do you mean who did I used to post as? This is my first account on here? lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Gronkowski AP

We don't know!

And this back and forth is about football in what way?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Post-surgical staphylococcus bacteria infections are unfortunately common.  If Gronk contracted a staph infection from surgery or aftercare, the protocol is to go back in to remove the diseased tissue.  Often times, the wound is left open to drain (vacuum pump) and to be exposed (though covered) to the air.  There are different strains of the bacteria, one of which is resistant to antibiotics and difficult to address.  The infection can be in soft tissue (skin or even organs) in bones, and in bones, the surgeon cannot just excise the infected area.  This is not, repeat not, due to patient failure but is caused by inattentive or sloppy hygiene in the hospital.  Many hospitals have changed their cleanup methods and improved their infection rate, but hospital bacteria are alive nonetheless.  Why blame a patient for unintended consequences?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to painter's comment:

Post-surgical staphylococcus bacteria infections are unfortunately common.  If Gronk contracted a staph infection from surgery or aftercare, the protocol is to go back in to remove the diseased tissue.  Often times, the wound is left open to drain (vacuum pump) and to be exposed (though covered) to the air.  There are different strains of the bacteria, one of which is resistant to antibiotics and difficult to address.  The infection can be in soft tissue (skin or even organs) in bones, and in bones, the surgeon cannot just excise the infected area.  This is not, repeat not, due to patient failure but is caused by inattentive or sloppy hygiene in the hospital.  Many hospitals have changed their cleanup methods and improved their infection rate, but hospital bacteria are alive nonetheless.  Why blame a patient for unintended consequences?

Not much better vacuum pumps then Bibi.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Gronkowski AP

We don't know!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Many responses are "removed" but this is one of a few that made me scratch my head........