The Hatred of Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: The Hatred of Peyton Manning

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When it comes to women, Brady is not exactly a saint.

[/QUOTE]

So you equate 2 grown consenting adults having a child to a man forcefully sticking his aZZ and junk in a womens face as the same?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Wow how come this was not public knowledge and talked about 24/7 when it happen? I always thought of him as a pu*sy, now I think of him as a pu*sy and a perv. This is the first I had heard about this. For all of you who think this was a harmless prank than let me do the same to your sister. This was no harmless prank setting on someones face is not mooning!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get the hatred either. He's an awesome quarteback. I hope the Pats beat him, but other than that, he's fun to watch. I can't help but think the college tea bag incident is just an excuse since they really can't find another reason.

Same thing with Derek Jeter. What did he ever do to warrant so many people in Boston hating him?

The thing is, they don't hate them. Manning tea bagging some chick back in college has no effect on your lives, even when your watching him play football. It's just convenient and fun to hate him.

They don't hate Jeter either. When he announces that he will be playing his last season, he will get one of the longest standing ovations Fenway Park has ever seen. A good number of those people standing and cheering will be the ones who the Jeter swallows t-shirts and claimed they hated him. It was fun and the in thing to hate him. Now it's fun and the in thing to stand and cheer for him. Hate has nothing to do with it.

Bruins fans had legit reasons to hate Chris Nilan.

Yet there he was, getting a standing ovation on opening night in 1990.

[/QUOTE]

No legit reason to hate Seguin either

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its Jealousy. Patsie fans want their golden boy Tom Brady to get all the attention, all the records, all the love. They cannot stand the fact that every time they turn on the tv ,they see Peyton Manning. Payton is funny, Tommy isn't, this really kills them. 

BTW... Please tell me how mooning someone 20 years ago is a sex crime. You guys really have to reach on this one. Maybe with the new laws they have today, it might be frowned upon more. Back in the 80's and 90's ,you could pee on the side of the street w/o getting in much trouble, do that today and you get a sex crime, same with mooning someone. You really need to get over yourselves.... I feel sorry for the team that picks up Winston. When you lose to Winston, all you're gonna say is how much of a rapist he is. You people have no right to judge others, your team is a stain on the NFL. Your moral compass is effed-up. 

I'm surprised you haven't shorted out your keyboard with so many tears flowing.....so delicious... 

Now, go back to staring at a wall and drooling on yourself...

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I respect other teams and their players. I have no hatred for Manning as a competitor, and have always respected him as a talented QB. I think Brady is the better leader but there is no question that Manning is more skilled as a QB.

That's not what this article about. And it's not about mooning. It's disgusting behavior of an animal towards a professional woman. He sat on her face while naked. The details are in the article. I don't care what else you have accomplished in life. You have to be a low life to do that, especially to a woman.

I may be an exception but I honestly did not realize the severity of what he had done. I guess his PR machine did a good job of burying this story. It's not rumor or innuendo either because there is a court record with statements from witnesses and even from the judge.

This guy is a sicko.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

No one of sane mind would condone what Manning did in that article. That being said, what was he, 19 years old? He did something very stupid and mean spirited most likely thinking at the time it was a prank that would draw a laugh. He was wrong, and now he carries it the rest of his life knowing what he did. 

But to hate a guy his entire career for a 19 years old kid prank? Let it rest. The guy has been a model citizen as far as we know. He is in that Jeter and Brady stratosphere of never doing wrong. His accomplishments are beyond reproach. I never understood the word "hate" anyways...seems kind of strong to put that on some one we have never met, has never been in trouble that we know of, and simply is an obstacle for a team we root for...media over play? Then turn the TV off!

as an aside, I have met and worked with Eli. He is arguably the nicest, most humble athlete I believe I have ever met. Genuinely a nice, quiet, laid back guy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Peyton Manning has won as many playoff games for the Broncos as Tim Tebow. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one of sane mind would condone what Manning did in that article. That being said, what was he, 19 years old? He did something very stupid and mean spirited most likely thinking at the time it was a prank that would draw a laugh. He was wrong, and now he carries it the rest of his life knowing what he did. 

But to hate a guy his entire career for a 19 years old kid prank? Let it rest. The guy has been a model citizen as far as we know. He is in that Jeter and Brady stratosphere of never doing wrong. His accomplishments are beyond reproach. I never understood the word "hate" anyways...seems kind of strong to put that on some one we have never met, has never been in trouble that we know of, and simply is an obstacle for a team we root for...media over play? Then turn the TV off!

as an aside, I have met and worked with Eli. He is arguably the nicest, most humble athlete I believe I have ever met. Genuinely a nice, quiet, laid back guy. 

[/QUOTE]

I am OK with forgiving the transgressions of youth but, as I understand it, he has never admitted to his guilt and maintains that this woman brought it upon herself because she was a "potty mouth." That sure does not sound like a man who has matured over time and is remorseful over the sins of his youth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So you are saying it's okay for any 19 year old to treat a girl/woman that against her will that way? A prank??? Do you have daughters?   SMH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

So you equate 2 grown consenting adults having a child to a man forcefully sticking his aZZ and junk in a womens face as the same?

[/QUOTE]

An exaggeration; Brady was a serial multi-womanizer impregnator; not that anybody can blame him with his looks and accomplishments; admittedly Manning is a dorkface.

And that includes stories I heard from my niece's roomate at Michigan, who was Brady's girlfriend in college for 3 yrs. While what Manning did was worse, it was a one time thing, it wasn't that bad; see Roethlisberger; and the fandom fueled obssession over this incident is rarely found elsewhere these days.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

[/QUOTE]

An exaggeration; Brady was a serial multi-womanizer impregnator; not that anybody can blame him with his looks and accomplishments; admittedly Manning is a dorkface.

And that includes stories I heard from my niece's roomate at Michigan, who was Brady's girlfriend in college for 3 yrs. While what Manning did was worse, it was a one time thing, it wasn't that bad; see Roethlisberger; and the fandom fueled obssession over this incident is rarely found elsewhere these days.

[/QUOTE]

Boy, I must live in a parallel universe. As a father of five daughters, I find this argument hard to comprehend. I would say this action is closer to rape than mooning. It's basically physically forcing yourself on an unconsenting woman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Boy, I must live in a parallel universe. As a father of five daughters, I find this argument hard to comprehend. I would say this action is closer to rape than mooning. It's basically physically forcing yourself on an unconsenting woman.

[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%... I have 2 daughters who are both in college now and it really bothers me that the majority here find it more of a joke/"prank"... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?  Lets have the dirt.  Must be juicy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Damn, Brady had a girlfriend in college too!  What a sicko.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Brady played the field before Gisele and dumped Bridgette Moynahan who had his son Jack about 7 years.  ...who it seems he's been very good too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I don't hate Peyton Manning.  Hate is a very strong word.  I have never liked how he's never taken ownership of his wrongdoings at Tennessee.  He has never once admitted he was wrong and instead deflected from the incident and downplayed it.  I don't give a chittt if it was a "college prank."  I have 2 sisters and a girlfriend who have all been through college and if some dink athlete decided to put his balls on my sisters head in a training room, there would be some problems.

Also, he has repeatedly made excuses for his poor play over the years.  He has called out his team's OLine, receivers, and kicking game in postgame news conferences.  When have any of you EVER seen Brady throw a fellow teammate under the bus?  Answer: Never.  Nobody in the media ever calls him on his childish antics after chokejobs.  If Brady did the same thing, the media would swarm in like ruthless hyenas.  He has this entitled smug attached to him and it's incredibly annoying to witness, especially considering the guy is known as a choke artist himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damn, Brady had a girlfriend in college too!  What a sicko.

[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to wonder about your comprehension skills. If I'm confusing that with a feeble comeback, you're forgiven.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I don't like stat hores

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I don't hate Manning, I think he's one of the best QBs to ever play the game.  I suspect, if he played for this team, I'd love the heck out of him.  But he doesn't.  He represented, and still does, a huge and formidible obstacle for us getting to a SB.  In fact, I like him as an adversary.  He may go down as the greatest QB ever by some of the talking heads - and that's cool.  Given what we've had for a decade, I'd rather have TB on my team.  Heck, even if he leads his team to victory over us, and should win a SB - the "score" is TB 3, PM 2.  I'll take the 3 and the possibility of a 4th any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

Wow how come this was not public knowledge and talked about 24/7 when it happen? I always thought of him as a pu*sy, now I think of him as a pu*sy and a perv. This is the first I had heard about this. For all of you who think this was a harmless prank than let me do the same to your sister. This was no harmless prank setting on someones face is not mooning!

not appropriate

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't hate Manning, I think he's one of the best QBs to ever play the game.  I suspect, if he played for this team, I'd love the heck out of him.  But he doesn't.  He represented, and still does, a huge and formidible obstacle for us getting to a SB.  In fact, I like him as an adversary.  He may go down as the greatest QB ever by some of the talking heads - and that's cool.  Given what we've had for a decade, I'd rather have TB on my team.  Heck, even if he leads his team to victory over us, and should win a SB - the "score" is TB 3, PM 2.  I'll take the 3 and the possibility of a 4th any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

[/QUOTE]

There ya go; best post of the thread

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously? Who here wouldn't be honored to have Peytons junk in their face. He is the most loved, famous, and greatest QB of all time. I'd take pictures if he put his junk in my face, I could sell the picture to TMZ for millions. 

They way you trolls slobber all over Tommy Boy I'm sure you would let him do it to you. 

Discuss..... Laughing

[/QUOTE]

To (slightly, in your case) paraphrase Twain: "it's better to keep your mouth closed and appear deviant than open it and remove all doubt."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow!!!  A serial multi-womanizer impregnator?  Girlfriend in college?  Sounds like a ruthless predator!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

The guy is a sexual predator.  I do hate him.