The Hatred of Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Hatred of Peyton Manning

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I've got a real problem with the moral outrage thing, because every team has players with much less than savory pasts. 

[/QUOTE]

So I take it your line is drawn somewhere beyond assaulting women, eh troll?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This isn't apologizing for anyone.  Its demonstrating the child-like logic of a few here.  LMAO at you CC - keep your ishtty logic coming, too, my friend.

[/QUOTE]

Elaborate on this child-like logic you are claiming troll.

[/QUOTE]

you tell me what I mean. I'll tell you whether you are right or wrong. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm not guessing what your latest lies are troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The pats in particular relish the opportunity to rehab players with bad pasts - and you cheer for them.  Why would you denigrate fans of other teams and players for doing the same. Its called fake moral outrage. 

[/QUOTE]

And what players are Pats fans rehabbing that have assaulted an innocent woman, liar?

[/QUOTE]

Is assault the only thing you hate in a player?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The pats in particular relish the opportunity to rehab players with bad pasts - and you cheer for them.  Why would you denigrate fans of other teams and players for doing the same. Its called fake moral outrage. 

[/QUOTE]

And what players are Pats fans rehabbing that have assaulted an innocent woman, liar?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But assault on a woman that's tops , cheap . Coward. It does top the list.

Oh yeah he was never convicted , nor was OJ.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't hate any player troll. But your answer is, no.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There's a lot of self-righteous moral outrage here. 

Lets be PERFECTLY clear.  There are plenty of current and past patriot players/coaches with current and past legal and/or moral issues. 

I'll get into only a few:

Belichick - adulterer and NFL cheater

Hernandez - known legal issues at Florida.

Kaczur - caught with Felony amounts of prescription drugs likely with an attempt to distribute. 

Talib - charged with aggrevated assault with a deadly weapon.

Blount - punched an opponent on national TV after losing a game. Could have been charged with battery. 

Dennard - currently awaiting trial for a second legal incident in less than a year.  Fortunately for the pats his legal team has gotten stays on the case until the season is over. 

I am more than sure that with a little digging I could go on and on and on find more about players you've rooted for who had prior legal moral issues, but the sample here is more than enough to demonstrate the hypocrisy of those who are outraged.  Your outrage tells me that you should HATE the pats, but you don't.  So please, find some of your own decency.

To the non-hypocrites - good luck to your pats today. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey UD, who are these guys again?

Joe Lefeged - Arrested on gun related charges

John Boyett - Arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct

Samson Satele - Arrested Public intoxication

Fili Moala - Arrested. DWI, public intoxication, speeding

John Gill - Arrested (2x) Public intoxication

Tajiddin Smith - Arrested. DWI

Darrell Reid - '07 possession of Marijuana. Obstruction. '09 arrested for disorderly conduct

Ed Johnson - Speeding, arrested for possession of marijuana

Kenton Keith - Misdemeanor criminal trespassing

Dominic Rhodes - Arrested. DUI

Nick Harper - Arrested. Domestic battery

Mike Doss - Arrested - concealed weapon. Discharging outside of a night club

Montae Reagor - Arrested - Telephone threats to girlfriend

Mustafah Muhammad - Convicted of beating his pregnant wife!

It's pretty obvious that you think that only Colts players are true saints! Now go back to your little corner with you box of kleenex and continue to cry about last weeks beat down!

[/QUOTE]
    hey rodimus - I am not the one demonstrating fake moral outrage.  That's your fellow fans.  Wake up my friend.  Apparently your comprehension level is not too strong OR you are so blinded by your fandom that it clouds your ability to think clearly.  At any rate, my point was every team has players with less than great pasts.  The pats in particular relish the opportunity to rehab players with bad pasts - and you cheer for them.  Why would you denigrate fans of other teams and players for doing the same. Its called fake moral outrage. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey UD. My comprehension level is a lot higher than you think. I'm fully aware that every team in the NFL (or any pro sports team) has a bunch of DB's on their roster. I read about them and their stupidity every year and shake my head. My point is that you should not be so quick to just point out the character flaws in the team that you have such a high hatred for, when your own team also has players who have had legal issues. Yes I do cheer for them, but I only cheer for what they do on the field. And yes I do hate Manning...but only as a Pats fan. 

Oh and since you want to bring up comprehension...please explain to me how person A, can hate person B, yet person A joins a forum filled with a lot of person B?  

"Why would you denigrate fans of other teams and players for doing the same." 

I don't do that. 

[/QUOTE]
    If your comprehension level is so high then use it and stay on subject.  Or maybe that was your goal which was to distract the conversation by not addresing my point and attempting to take it in another direction.  If so, that was a fail.  Try again. 

So let me see if I get your point correctly. I am calling out pats fans who denigrate manning for his transgressions by pointing out their hypocrisy because there are plenty of pats players they do root for that have plenty of their own legal and moral problems.  Your response is that I shouldn't do that because I root for players who have checkered pasts?  Huh??  I am not the one with the self-righteous attitude.  Nope - your comprehension is lacking. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And I've got a real problem with the moral outrage thing, because every team has players with much less than savory pasts. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ahh - your words tell a different story Babe, especially about Manning.  Did you go to church this morning to remind yourself that you should hate no one?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

Though I believe that the media is like you, Gomez, in that it loves Peyton above all others...and that he's not as nice and wholesome a guy as portrayed...no one is going to convince me that Peyton is a bad guy, either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

Though I believe that the media is like you, Gomez, in that it loves Peyton above all others...and that he's not as nice and wholesome a guy as portrayed...no one is going to convince me that Peyton is a bad guy, either.

[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you babe.  I am sure Peyton Manning is not as great a person as he is made to be.  Usually no person is.  His college issue is a perfect example of that, but the outrage of those here is ridiculous. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lets be PERFECTLY clear.  There are plenty of current and past patriot players/coaches with current and past legal and/or moral issues. 

Kaczur - caught with Felony amounts of prescription drugs likely with an attempt to distribute. 

Blount - punched an opponent on national TV after losing a game. Could have been charged with battery. 

Dennard - currently awaiting trial for a second legal incident in less than a year.  Fortunately for the pats his legal team has gotten stays on the case until the season is over. 

I am more than sure that with a little digging I could go on and on and on find more about players you've rooted for who had prior legal moral issues, but the sample here is more than enough to demonstrate the hypocrisy of those who are outraged.  Your outrage tells me that you should HATE the pats, but you don't.  So please, find some of your own decency.

[/QUOTE]

Darrell Reid - '07 possession of Marijuana. Obstruction. '09 arrested for disorderly conduct

It's pretty obvious that you think that only Colts players are true saints! Now go back to your little corner with you box of kleenex and continue to cry about last weeks beat down!

[/QUOTE]
    hey rodimus - I am not the one demonstrating fake moral outrage.  That's your fellow fans.  Wake up my friend.  Apparently your comprehension level is not too strong OR you are so blinded by your fandom that it clouds your ability to think clearly.  At any rate, my point was every team has players with less than great pasts.  The pats in particular relish the opportunity to rehab players with bad pasts - and you cheer for them.  Why would you denigrate fans of other teams and players for doing the same. Its called fake moral outrage. 

[/QUOTE]

your man crush on jughead really is comical...he goes to a different team and your still in full apologist mode....cant let go can you LMAO

[/QUOTE]

This isn't apologizing for anyone.  Its demonstrating the child-like logic of a few here.  LMAO at you CC - keep your ishtty logic coming, too, my friend.

[/QUOTE]

So is Irsays pic on your dartboard?? Im sure you still grate over his truthful comments about a certain QB who should have produced more.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ahh - your words tell a different story Babe, especially about Manning.  Did you go to church this morning to remind yourself that you should hate no one?

[/QUOTE]

I have not said I hate Manning. My words about Manning merely refer to the published facts about the incident. Only a liar would try to say I hate him when I haven't said that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey UD. My comprehension level is a lot higher than you think. I'm fully aware that every team in the NFL (or any pro sports team) has a bunch of DB's on their roster. I read about them and their stupidity every year and shake my head. My point is that you should not be so quick to just point out the character flaws in the team that you have such a high hatred for, when your own team also has players who have had legal issues. Yes I do cheer for them, but I only cheer for what they do on the field. And yes I do hate Manning...but only as a Pats fan. 

Oh and since you want to bring up comprehension...please explain to me how person A, can hate person B, yet person A joins a forum filled with a lot of person B?  

I don't do that. 

[/QUOTE]
    If your comprehension level is so high then use it and stay on subject.  Or maybe that was your goal which was to distract the conversation by not addresing my point and attempting to take it in another direction.  If so, that was a fail.  Try again. 

So let me see if I get your point correctly. I am calling out pats fans who denigrate manning for his transgressions by pointing out their hypocrisy because there are plenty of pats players they do root for that have plenty of their own legal and moral problems.  Your response is that I shouldn't do that because I root for players who have checkered pasts?  Huh??  I am not the one with the self-righteous attitude.  Nope - your comprehension is lacking. 

[/QUOTE]

And again...because you still don't get my point. Pay attention. I'm calling out the fact that you seemed to only name Patriots players with legal issues without stating the fact the Colts organization has had some players with legal issues also. And your first paragraph sounded excactly like that! You then lumped me in that so called group you just described, which I'm not in. If you still fail to understand that, then I guess your comprehension is lacking. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

My line is probably around the felony level; though I do believe in second chances, even at that magnitude. But of course admission and contrition would be required for that to happen.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do people here hate that guy so much?  I know Babe will probably chime in with his rape case, but unless someone is convicted or I was there to witness it, I don't judge someone on allegations.

In Manning, I see a great talent, a fun attitude and a respectful approach to his opponents.

If he was consistently beating the Pats, I could understand it (see:  Tom Brady hatred). 

Outside of "I don't like the faces he makes", "I hate his big forehead" and the beauty "The league tells the refs to throw flags to help him win", why do you hate Peyton Manning?

[/QUOTE]

Outside of Boston ,Brady is the king of being hated.Me being a die hard Pats fan can understand . Thats ok. He should be.Nothing will be going his way and when the crying starts one phone call to Kraft and refs take care of the rest. Ireally understand that. Like Brady but wish he'd stop crying so much. Maybe thats why his wife was hanging out with that surfer dude in Casta Rica the other day. I really understand. If Tom has a bad day . We should really understand and find out that guys name in Casta Rica. Worried Pats fan here....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you babe.  I am sure Peyton Manning is not as great a person as he is made to be.  Usually no person is.  His college issue is a perfect example of that, but the outrage of those here is ridiculous. 

[/QUOTE]

See what happens to me on the rare occasion when I take your side, Gomez!! You start calling me babe?? What's that about? Sorry...I'm not wired that way, Big Boy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some people just feel sitting on an innocent woman's face and calling it a harmless college prank is reprehensible. You find that ridiculous troll?

Are you still calling it that as well?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do people here hate that guy so much?  I know Babe will probably chime in with his rape case, but unless someone is convicted or I was there to witness it, I don't judge someone on allegations.

In Manning, I see a great talent, a fun attitude and a respectful approach to his opponents.

If he was consistently beating the Pats, I could understand it (see:  Tom Brady hatred). 

Outside of "I don't like the faces he makes", "I hate his big forehead" and the beauty "The league tells the refs to throw flags to help him win", why do you hate Peyton Manning?

[/QUOTE]

Outside of Boston ,Brady is the king of being hated.Me being a die hard Pats fan can understand . Thats ok. He should be.Nothing will be going his way and when the crying starts one phone call to Kraft and refs take care of the rest. Ireally understand that. Like Brady but wish he'd stop crying so much. Maybe thats why his wife was hanging out with that surfer dude in Casta Rica the other day. I really understand. If Tom has a bad day . We should really understand and find out that guys name in Casta Rica. Worried Pats fan here....

[/QUOTE]

What's your point?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't do that. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And again...because you still don't get my point. Pay attention. I'm calling out the fact that you seemed to only name Patriots players with legal issues without stating the fact the Colts organization has had some players with legal issues also. And your first paragraph sounded excactly like that! You then lumped me in that so called group you just described, which I'm not in. If you still fail to understand that, then I guess your comprehension is lacking. 

[/QUOTE]

Never mind. smh.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See what happens to me on the rare occasion when I take your side, Gomez!! You start calling me babe?? What's that about? Sorry...I'm not wired that way, Big Boy!

[/QUOTE]
    Oops, my apologies TP.  Calling you Babe is nearly the worst thing I could have done.  It was inadvertant. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    where's your line babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some people just feel sitting on an innocent woman's face and calling it a harmless college prank is reprehensible. You find that ridiculous troll?

Are you still calling it that as well?

[/QUOTE]

I understand your point and I never called it that. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]
         You're such a jerk at times...such as this time. Lawrence Taylor was, in my opinion, the best football player that ever lived. But, off the field, has there ever been a bigger dirt-bag? Are we to blame Bill Parcells for this? The Mara Family? The Giants' franchise, or their fans??

This statement about LT, while of itself valid, makes practically no sense in the context of a response; but I'm not surprised. 

RESPONSE: Why am I not surprised that a logical comparison between the two make no sense to a lover of all things New York...LOL!!! Tell me, is Parcells or the  Giants to blame for LT's behavior off the field? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For the most part, no.