The idea that NE will be ok once everyone is healthy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

The idea that NE will be ok once everyone is healthy

This hinges on DA and Gronk coming back from their current injuries and staying healthy something which neither of them seems to be able to do. So why not cover all bases and bring in some extra receivers as insurance. The rookies don't appear ready this year and are on a learning curve.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: The idea that NE will be ok once everyone is healthy

Really.... again... this has been said in like 37 threads, yet you created another one.  Well after two weeks, just stick a form in the rookies, huh?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I disagree, The rookies look like they will be ready by mid season to me. They also look like they will be vastly superior to the receiving corp we've had  for the last few years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

agree, this teams is gonna need to rely heavily on Gronk and Amendola to stay healthy and they will both have a heavy workload. but, i do think that when they come back Gronk is gonna open up so much underneath aka Amendola, thompkins, edelman and this offense will develop levels in the passing game. not just bubble screens, slants, and picks.

TB12

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Really.... again... this has been said in like 37 threads, yet you created another one.  Well after two weeks, just stick a form in the rookies, huh?  

Did you see some of the dropped passes and by the way I haven't seen a thread about Gronk and DA staying healthy all year. Do you really think China doll DA will stay healthy and won't pick up another injury all year when his current 1 heals

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

I disagree, The rookies look like they will be ready by mid season to me. They also look like they will be vastly superior to the receiving corp we've had  for the last few years.

vastly superior to Welker, Gronk, Hernandez & Lloyd. sounds about vaild. cuz three rookies and a former QB/7th round pick are better than one of our franchises leading receciver, two TE talents that were unstoppable once healthy and a seasoned vet in Lloyd. your statement is totally valid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Yeah right some of those dropped passes could have been caught by a high school WR

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Here we go again.  After 2 games in 5 days the rookies are not ready this year?

Who exactly should we bring in to cover all bases?  Who do we cut?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Yeah right some of those dropped passes could have been caught by a high school WR

Drops will happen, did you see the weather. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

This hinges on DA and Gronk coming back from their current injuries and staying healthy something which neither of them seems to be able to do. So why not cover all bases and bring in some extra receivers as insurance. The rookies don't appear ready this year and are on a learning curve.

So what you are suggesting is that we get rid of our new receivers that have been learning the system since last spring and bring in a new player so that we can start the process all over again?  That just doesn't seem sensible or practical.  I agree with others here who have observed improvement in these rookies and anticipate continued progress.  Why would I want to give that up, just to go back to the drawing board?  No thanks.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, most of the High School wide-outs have other obligations until Thanksgiving. Good news, though, maybe a few will hit the waiver wire for December and the playoff run!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Here we go again.  After 2 games in 5 days the rookies are not ready this year?

Who exactly should we bring in to cover all bases?  Who do we cut?

I think that's what brady thinks ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or thrown better by a high school QB. Did you see the one behind Dobson he caught to bail Brady out? He was wide open!

Edelman...WIDE open. Or Thompkins. Brady is not as great as you think he is, dude.  He's got a lot of work to do become the Brady of old again.

[/QUOTE]

Says it all

bellichick photo: Bellichick Facepalm 25pseoh.gif

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey the idea is not ridiculous.  Having just gronk healthy... He's like the most dominant TE in the league. Then DA ..  He's a stud.  Caught very tough bullet passes from Brady while being hit...
    Understand point about these guys not showing a healthy profile lately but hey , give me these guys and this team will be fine. I'll take sudfeld too.

Its all about injuries in the NFL .  Gotta deal with it and get these guys out there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

These same flakes are the same "fans" who'll be acting like they believed in the rookies once they settle down and play to potential. The fact that Dobson dropped wide open passes is lost on most people that Dobson dropped WIDE OPEN passes. 

He can gain seperation, he has good height and he was sure handed in college. He didn't lose the ability to catch over the summer, let him grow. Don't bring someone in to take away snaps, he won't get better on the sideline.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

So what you are suggesting is that we get rid of our new receivers that have been learning the system since last spring and bring in a new player so that we can start the process all over again?  That just doesn't seem sensible or practical.  I agree with others here who have observed improvement in these rookies and anticipate continued progress.  Why would I want to give that up, just to go back to the drawing board?  No thanks.

[/QUOTE]

No if you actually bothered to read I said bring in a veteran wide receiver or 2 as insurance because I guarantee that DA and Gronk won't stay healthy all year and these rookies ain't taking the Pats to the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I'm sick of whiny, ignorant fans.

I was pretty happy with the Pats first 2 games...then I go and read a message board, I guess it's my own fault.

Btch and moan, btch and moan.

Obviously every good player should want to play for the Pats, and the league should probably remove salary cap and roster restrictions so the Pats, and Pats alone, can operate at a level that some of these fans EXPECT.

Want better WRs? Tell me who goes? Spikes? Mayo? Hightower? Some OLineman? Wilfork? McCourty? Ridley? Vereen? Oh, no, right...Dobson should just magically be AJ Green or someone.

At some point, the roster gets turned over and you go with YOUNG PLAYERS. Brady showed up with Brown and Glenn, got Branch and Givens, then a bad 06, then got Moss, Welker, Hernandez and Gronk. Seriously? And people are going to fking complain?

It seriously sickens me. I never thought New England fans would turn into such a whiny, entitled, complaining bunch of ignorant clowns.

Turn on your system of choice, modify the rosters as you see fit, and stop polluting the message boards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Again, please stop showing up running your mouth...we get it...your an internet tough guy,,,now convince us you actually know anything about football please.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Danny A's history does not bode well for being healthy for long as everyone knows. Some say he is out for 6 weeks. If he is, he will be a bad signing by the PATS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Or thrown better by a high school QB. Did you see the one behind Dobson he caught to bail Brady out? He was wide open!

Edelman...WIDE open. Or Thompkins. Brady is not as great as you think he is, dude.  He's got a lot of work to do become the Brady of old again.

Or how about the throw to Dobson deep that he dropped? Or how about the beautiful throw to Thompkins in the endzone he couldn't handle? Or how about the throw that hit Dobson right in the hands on the crossing route? Right in the hands!! Or the one on the sideline to Doson that hit him right on his fingeers (in the middle of his chest) before he dropped it? That was a good one. You can even argue about the placement of the ball Brady put to Doson in the endzone and towards the sideline deep...both passes were more MORE than likely where exactly they were supposed to be. For the record I like all of our young receivers - I really do - but it's going to take some time.

And let's not forget the balls that were caught (if you want to blame Brady for a bad performance), try to find an NFL quarterback that could of thrown some of the balls in the rain, with no running game. Go ahead and try to do that...how many you got? You are the first one to say Manning can't play in the elements, so you can take him off the list...that leaves Brees and Rodgers.

I can't believe you still claim to actually watch football, you are utterly clueless in that department. I hope for all our sakes you are much better at your day job, because people need to know where the Tylenol is when they go to CVS:)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No if you actually bothered to read I said bring in a veteran wide receiver or 2 as insurance because I guarantee that DA and Gronk won't stay healthy all year and these rookies ain't taking the Pats to the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

You know this, how? Because of two games into their rookie season? Dobson's first, actually.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What makes you think they'll be ready by mid-season?

What is it about Injured, Punt Returner, Rookie, Rookie, and Rookie do you think is better than Welker, Lloyd, and Hernandez? (Gronkowski is on both but we'll leave him out as he canceled himself.) 

Please don't ignore these questions.  I really can't wait for the response.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

+1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What makes you think they'll be ready by mid-season?

What is it about Injured, Punt Returner, Rookie, Rookie, and Rookie do you think is better than Welker, Lloyd, and Hernandez? (Gronkowski is on both but we'll leave him out as he canceled himself.) 

Please don't ignore these questions.  I really can't wait for the response.

What makes you think they won't?

The Patriots let guys go a year or two early rather than a year or two late. Goodbye Wes.

Lloyd was ok but I'll take the youngins.

The Hernandez situation is unfortunate and they will pay for that one.

Amendola will be a major contributor. Since neither of us can predict the future, my statement is just as valid as yours.

Incredelman is a great punt returner. But he's much more than that. You should watch a game sometime.

The rookies will improve. That's my take.