The Jets and Bills Are In For A LONG LONG Season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

The Jets and Bills Are In For A LONG LONG Season.

First off the Jets have a rookie QB, I live in California so I watched almost all the games Sanchez played, he was a very good college QB, but so wasn't Carson Palmer, Matt Leinhart, and even John David Bootty when he started his first season.   At USC they always have such a great running game and talent at WR that when the QB does a play fake the WR always gets about 5 yards away for the nearest defender and with a guy with Sanchez's arm, it's like practice.   He'll have a long season with ups and downs because he's playing in the NFL right now and his WRs aren't exactly the Cardinals WRs.   I predict the Jets will be about a 7-9 team with Sanchez who will probably have more pick picks than TDs.   

And the Bills talk about a mess.  There star RB is suspended, they fired their OC before the season, and they have TO.  Terrell Owens wasn't happy playing with Romo, McNabb, and Garcia, and they were all much better QBs than Trent Edwards is.  The locker room will be ripped apart faster than a bag of chips with a fat kid.    

The Patriots only competition in that division is the Dolphins.  They have a solid defense, great team attitutde, and a good running game.  The only thing keeping them away from being a contender is a good passing game, but they have Ted Ginn Jr and this might be his season to be a Pro-Bowler.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: The Jets and Bills Are In For A LONG LONG Season.

The Jets and Bills are in for a LONG LONG century.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

the quart jester sanchez is gonna eat fowl

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

In a lot of ways, the Jets are lucky, they are starting a rookie QB, so there's no pressure on them to win a Superbowl this season.  If Sanchez throws 20 TD's, 18 picks, and they win 8 games, a lot of people will be positive going into next season if they upgrade at WR and RB.  But the Bills, if the Bills go 8-8 or worse, all hell will break loose.  Obviously that means Trent Edwards isn't the answer at QB and the coach will be fired and the rebuilding with begin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The Bills are in trouble, that's for sure.  It's rumored that the owner called his boys on the carpet on the issue of the offense.  I don't know where this clown has been because it doesn't take a genious to see when you lose your top offensive lineman (by a long shot) and don't replace him or any of the other question marks in your line, you have a serious problem.  Not to mention the time bomb that is TO.  A lot of people are going to get fired during and after this season.

The Jets  at least have a defense that will be quite good and they do have a sound offensive line.  It's pretty one dimensional offense so I don't think they will  be able to score points.  The key will be if they get behind.  They just don't have the oomph for a come back.  The Jets will have to manage the game from beginning to end in order to get a winning season.  A lot of things are going to have to go right but it is acheivable.