The Jets are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The Jets are

a team who keeps finding a way to win. Albeit very lucky and teams basically fall apart right at the end to just let them walk away with a win. I honestly thought the Jets lost this won, my hat is off to a nice comeback.

It is what it is, this doesn't mean anything to the Patriots. They just need to go out and focus on winning their own games. We can all worry, and take of, the Jets in a few weeks. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: The Jets are

The Jets are a darn good football team that knows how to win.  Hopefully, they'll lose that skill in a couple of weeks - GO PATS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

lucky,

they won't be so lucky down the stretch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

gr82bme

Just making a mental note. 

Carry on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

8 - 2 and lucky or not, they are sitting in a good position right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets are:
    [QUOTE]lucky, they won't be so lucky down the stretch
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, about that stretch - they got lucky down last year's stretch by playing two lay downs in weeks 16 and 17. They rode that luck all the way to the AFCCG. They are winning now on last minute drives (2 OT drives) or GW drives in the final minute. This isn't luck. They are a team to be reckoned with right now. 

I guess it time to look for the Lions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets are:
    [QUOTE]gr82bme Just making a mental note.  Carry on.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    We noted you were mental.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Jets may be lucky or they may be skilled, but my statistics had them as 12 point favorites against the Texans at home.  Their willingness to almost blow the game against an inferior Houston team tells me that maybe they're kind of injured right now to let this game go to the wire.  I give them a flash power rating of 10.8 victories (out of 16 if the season started fresh tomorrow) as of 7:00 p.m. Sunday.  For week 13 I currently spot the Patriots by 6.5 points over the Jets. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I see them as a team that almost lost 3 games they should have won.  That makes me feel like they are VERY lucky, but also good.  But beatable.  We just can't leave the door open in the fourth quarter.  Can't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

...winning games... lucky or not, and the Pats have to keep up.  This may change when they play a team that WANTS to win a game in the end since Detroit, Cleveland and Houston just didn't want the W more than the Jets!