The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............

Source: Mangini talked Jets into draft bust

Vernon Gholston is 24 games into his NFL career, and he has yet to record a sack. How is that possible?

Here's the troubling part: Gholston's lack of progress isn't surprising to some in the organization. Now we're hearing he wasn't a popular choice to begin with. Opinions in the draft room were mixed on Gholston, but the
    Jets picked him because then-coach Eric Mangini lobbied hard, according to multiple sources. "That one's on Eric," one source said.

New York Daily News

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............

Liarleon
    The Pats are 2 games up on the Jets, so enjoy your week two win and also enjoy watching the Pats in the Playoffs.

Did Gholston play D1 football?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

"the Jets future is so bright that we Jets fans have to wear shades!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA...it's the Jets, Leon.  They'll screww up somehow, someway.

"Worry about the pats we'll worry about the Jets...thanks"

Coming from the guy who trolls the Patriots boards looking for fights.  And the guy who poses as a Colts fan (TOGAH whatever) just to cause trouble.  Annnnnnnd.. the guy who says all of Pats Nation was calling for the heads of Belichick and Brady early on.  You're such a dumb@ss, Leon, do you even think before you start pounding away on your keyboard?  Take your own advice, worry about your own sad little team and let us grownups discuss a respectable franchise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

But where did Leon go?  What happened to him :^)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............:

Dude!  You love the Pats!  Obviously, you watch the Pats games more than the Jets.  Funny!  I never watch the Jets games since I am a Pats fan.  I'm loyal to my team.  You oviously are not since you spend so much time on the Pats board and watching the Pats games. 

Oh and by the way, you are anti-american.  Attacking a US soldier and making statements like "soldierboy" are really in poor taste on Veterans Day you loser!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Hey mumbbles, didnt you post that same post on another thread? I knew their was a reason you are called mumbbles, you post the same BS all the time!!! Hey do the NY fan base still support their (New Jersey teams) after they have found out that both of their (New Jersey teams) are frauds?

Question...will you still be man enough to come in here next week when the patriots destroy the jets? You thought week 2 was an a $$ kicking? Wait till next week.....Or will you still post your everyday BS and not man up to the fact that the jest are frauds, just like you!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

the Jets bad season is simply the cumulative effect of being the least successful franchise in American Sports History for the last 4 decades. It would take many years of winning to wipe the loser off of that franchise. Failure is deeply ingrained in both the fan base and the team. It's pretty funny how the jets whiffed on Gholston with a stud like Jerod Mayo still available. I can picture the sinister Belichick laugh when he heard the commish announce that the Jets picked Gholston. That's why the Jets are a loser franchise and the Patriots have been the class of the league for the past decade. The Jets don't even have their own stadium for crying out loud they should have a "give me your tired, hungry and poor Jets fans" under the Giants Stadium placard at the meadowlands. What a joke of a franchise they have over there in Jersey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

News flash no one legit; as in "in the bizz" even brings the whole spygate thing up anymore so clearly people have moved on. The only people who still cling to it are losers who cant come up with anything better to say. Like you and Joey Porter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I am sure, and of course if thats the case then the NFL would never let him into the hall of fame right? So after he retires if he never gets into Canton then you are right he will never live down spygate. But when he gets in that will just prove you wrong and make you look stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............:
    [QUOTE]I am sure, and of course if thats the case then the NFL would never let him into the hall of fame right? So after he retires if he never gets into Canton then you are right he will never live down spygate. But when he gets in that will just prove you wrong and make you look stupid.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

MVP--  SBO,has already been proven stupid by his own remarks. No need to wait that long

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In Response to The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............:
    [QUOTE]Source: Mangini talked Jets into draft bust Vernon Gholston is 24 games into his NFL career, and he has yet to record a sack. How is that possible? Here's the troubling part: Gholston's lack of progress isn't surprising to some in the organization. Now we're hearing he wasn't a popular choice to begin with. Opinions in the draft room were mixed on Gholston, but the Jets picked him because then-coach Eric Mangini lobbied hard, according to multiple sources. "That one's on Eric," one source said. New York Daily News
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

HOW MANY SACKS JEROD MAYO HAS??? 
    THE PATRIOTS HAVE NOT DRAFTED A PLAYMAKER ON DEFENSE IN A LONG TIME, SO PLEASE GO EASY ON OTHER TEAMS BUSTS, WE HAVE SOME OF THEM IN BB CLOSET.

P.S. I´M A REAL PATS FAN NOT A FANATIC, I WANT THE TEAM TO PLAY WELL, TO BE AN EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AND TO WIN FOOTBALL GAMES THE RIGHT WAY.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Why is Mangini's mugshot still on the front page of this website? If I want to see a giant steaming pile of organic waste material, I'll watch The Food Network.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The question is...  who is the bigger idiot, Mangina or the guy who hired him?

That guy should have his college degree revoked.  But that's what they get for trying to poach Patriot talent.  They should have skipped a generation and taken Josh McDaniels.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I love how Leon's best insult is calling us the horribly accented ones...Yeah Leon, that New York accent is a thing of beauty...idiot

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Was Leon here?  Geez, I always miss his posts.  I wonder why his posts disappear so quickly nowadays?  I guess he still hasn't beaten my web crawler that automatically reports him to the mods within 1-30 minutes of his posting.  You're my beeetch Leon.  Get used to it.

Oh well, he repeats the same things over and over so it's not like I don't know what he posted.  Thank God I wasn't born a girly man punk like Leon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Did you really just try and reffer to Mayo as a bust? Are you stupid? He was a the rookie of the year last year and has been a great inside backer since he was drafted. And you try and say he is a bust cause he has no sacks? do you even know anything about football? The inside backer is not like an ouside backer he is not sopossed to be a sack master you dumb $h*t. You clearly know nothing about football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hahaha he sure was here, Carawaydj.  His name was soldierboysobsession this time...and yep he came with his tired old cr@p about spygate and how the jets "crushed" the Pats in week 2.  You'd think he'd get tired of the act after this long unless he really is delusional and actually believes the garbage that he spews out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

In Response to The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault..............:
    [QUOTE]Source: Mangini talked Jets into draft bust Vernon Gholston is 24 games into his NFL career, and he has yet to record a sack. How is that possible? Here's the troubling part: Gholston's lack of progress isn't surprising to some in the organization. Now we're hearing he wasn't a popular choice to begin with. Opinions in the draft room were mixed on Gholston, but the Jets picked him because then-coach Eric Mangini lobbied hard, according to multiple sources. "That one's on Eric," one source said. New York Daily News
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

The real reason behind the Jets Bad Season is because of their too arrogant current head coach. I find it hard to believe any Jets fans are blaming Mangina, and one single player.
      I'm sure their bad season has something to do with their current head coach never adjusting to other teams. He surprised everyone in week one with all of his blitz schemes, and in week 2 he won his superbowl with the help of former Patriot players. His season is over now, he hasn't adjusted to what opponents are throwing his way, and it's hard for anyone to get a sack on a QB when they are throwing quick screens and slants to escape the 5 db blitz schemes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Are you all thinking what I'm thinking?  Yup what an arrogant @$$ Sanchez is.
    I mean what kind of d-b@g eats a hotdog on the sidelines during the game? He is some kind of ret@rd but heck so is the entire team and fanbase. No wonder they've never won anything in 40 years. Losers from the top down. It started with Leo Hess and now with fat@$$ rex. It must have bothered Sanchez he donated hotdogs to the poor....leon ate 3 the pigface.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Jets' bad season is all Gholston and Magini's fault.............. : HOW MANY SACKS JEROD MAYO HAS???  THE PATRIOTS HAVE NOT DRAFTED A PLAYMAKER ON DEFENSE IN A LONG TIME, SO PLEASE GO EASY ON OTHER TEAMS BUSTS, WE HAVE SOME OF THEM IN BB CLOSET. P.S. I´M A REAL PATS FAN NOT A FANATIC, I WANT THE TEAM TO PLAY WELL, TO BE AN EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AND TO WIN FOOTBALL GAMES THE RIGHT WAY.
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]
    Wow, really? Mayo was defensive rookie of the year last year. He was hurt for most of the games so far this year, and has come back strong. He had a FF on one of his first plays back. He's an inside linbacker and doesn't get as many sacks as OLBs like someone else mentioned.

Since Mayo returned from injury:
    Vs Broncos - 3rd on team in total tackles, FF
    Vs Titans - 2nd on team in total tackles
    Vs Bucs - tied for first in total tackles, but breaks the tie with more tackle assists
    Vs Miami - 2nd on team in total tackles. Led team in tackle assists.

In 4 games Mayo has 22 tackles, 11 assists, and 1 forced fumble
    In the entire season Gholston has 8 tackles, 3 assists. No turnovers/sacks

As inside linebacker you are supposed to get a ton of tackles, and he has consistently dont that after suffering a sprained MCL. If you were a true Patriots fan you would understand how large a role he has in the Patriots defense.

P.S. Fan is short for fanatic. FANatic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm surprised Leon hasn't come back to respond.  You're my beeetch Leon.  Get used to it.  BTW, I've added a feature to my web crawler that can detect your account creation even prior to your posting.  It will help me report you even before you get a post off.

I'm loving it, and you know I am microbrain.  I mean after all, you are banned, why are you even here?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hahahaha that's classic dj.  Keep up the good work!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

No, Stone Hips Gholston is the Jet GM's fault.  The GM would never have loaded ultimate draft decisionmaking duties onto Mangini.  The kid is too young and knows little about drafting.  Actually, Gholston was the GM's pick all the way.

The GM is still with the Jets. 

So is Gholston, but don't blame him.  If the Jets had drafted me instead, and paid me six mil to shoot pool and scratch myself, that would not be my fault in the slightest.  That would entirely be the GM's fault.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]"the Jets future is so bright that we Jets fans have to wear shades!" HAHAHAHAHAHA...it's the Jets, Leon.  They'll screww up somehow, someway. "Worry about the pats we'll worry about the Jets...thanks" Coming from the guy who trolls the Patriots boards looking for fights.  And the guy who poses as a Colts fan (TOGAH whatever) just to cause trouble.  Annnnnnnd.. the guy who says all of Pats Nation was calling for the heads of Belichick and Brady early on.  You're such a dumb@ss, Leon, do you even think before you start pounding away on your keyboard?  Take your own advice, worry about your own sad little team and let us grownups discuss a respectable franchise.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Not worried about the Jets at all LEON.........time to kiss the rings baby