The Jets look awful

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

The Jets look awful

I just saying. 

Rex Ryan is so full of BS.   He only got the job because of his last name, and his dad wasn't even that good.

It's going to be a long, long season for Jets fans.  

It couldn't happen to a better bunch of db's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: The Jets look awful

I like it when our people refer to them as "the jests" hahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

They have had their ups and downs in this game.  The Ravens are certainly a great test for Sanchez and I would say he looks a lot more like a rookie in his first preseason than in that first game. 

With that said they've had some pressure on D and it looks like they're flying around more than in the past.  Clemons rebounded nicely and should have had a second TD if it hadn't been dropped.

I've been watching Gholston.  He certainly flies around around the tackle but he takes a wide turn so you know teams will run at him.  I guess they're just giving up on the possibility that he's a stand up Outside Linebacker.  My guess is they'll play some variation of a two gap 3-4 but he'll put his hand on the ground as a designated pass rusher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Clemmens should win the starting job but ryan wont have the smarts to do it. They lack any kind of a good wr as I think Cotchery needs to have a good #1 in front of him to have production. Clowney is a burner, his td was an under thrown ball from clemens after he burned his man and reached back tp make a nice catch. I think if the Jets can get any kind of stable Qb play like say 75 % of what Matt Ryan did last year then they will be the team with the best shot at staying in the game with us this year. I think ryan is a little over hyped and tries to make up for a lack of proper coaching by getting loud and obnoxious. Dolphins will be pretty even with the Jets and the bills will bring up the rear. This is the year that T.Ho finally implodes before he can even contribute. His decline will officially begin now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have not seen anyone look as awful as Rex in a long time.  The guy must have swallowed a Volkswagen Beetle whole.  That car must have tasted swagger-licious.

Oh!  The game!   Yes, the Jets awfence looks offal. Specifically, the book is being written in NFL video rooms across the nation on how to play Sanchez.  Sanchez's only drive required that he recover his own fumble.  Then there was a 6 yard sack, an interception on the second play returned for a touchdown, and 3 for 8 total. 

R   O   O   K   I   E   !

Last week, they only allowed him to complete 3 passes against the second stringers of the 2-14 Rams.  Now we know why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Lets not forget that Ray Lewis dropped a easy pick 6 on the 2nd drive. Like most NFL rookie QB's Sanchez won't do much this year if he's named starter this year. Then again this is the bi-annual Jests 4-12 season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

First: 5/31/2008
    Last: 8/24/2009
    I have not seen anyone look as awful as Rex in a long time.  The guy must have swallowed a Volkswagen Beetle whole.  That car must have tasted swagger-licious.

Paul I can't stop laughing!! and he does swagger!! Personally I think the Ravens took it easy on Sanchez. Lewis-the thug- could have broken his shoulder like he did that other rookies' last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

I can't wait to watch the Pats all out blitz Sanchez on every down!!!  He's gonna eat a lot of dirt on gamedays! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Sanchez will be a dud.  USC has an incredible offense, it makes QB's look good. 

It's just my opinion, but I think Sanchez's career will never take off. 

Rex Ryan will not be the coach in New York by the start of the 2012 season. 

Bravado can only take you so far, especially when you're bravado is based on your father's reputation.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

The jets had a lot of stuff happen to them, and I think Mangina didn't do much for them while he was there to help the team get better over time.

But now they will, over time, become a beast of a team on defense, and I'm sure that'll give them time to focus on the offense.

For now I'm happy the Pats are where they belong (atop the division) but I do have a feeling the Jets will come around over the next few years and at least be a team we seriously have to consider.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to The Jets look awful:
    [QUOTE]I just saying.  Rex Ryan is so full of BS.   He only got the job because of his last name, and his dad wasn't even that good. It's going to be a long, long season for Jets fans.   It couldn't happen to a better bunch of db's.
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

In light of their QB situation, are you surprised by how awful their offense looked? In their defense, their OL is riddled with injuries. Alan Faneca and Nick Mangold, last I heard, are out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

I just thought they looked woefully unprepared and out of sync.  Granted it's preseason and they have a new QB and new coach, but they kept running dives and offtackles.   

I just thought they didn't look like a professional football team.  They were running a high school offense.

Then the Defense let's up 21 points from Baltimore?   Aren't guys with the last name Ryan at least able to come up with a defensive scheme?  

All the way around, they just look bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Yes, one thing about us Pats fans is that we are so humble after loosing to Cincy 7/6. Bet every team in the league is frightened to death with that high producing offense. Yep, frightening!!!!
    After last weeks showing I personally do not understand how we Pats Fans can crow about how poorly the competition is playing. Personally if I where a Jets fan i'd feel pretty good right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Take a xanax or something.  The Pats are going to be fine. 

They have a good team.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

BRING BACK HERM!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

When I mentioned that Ryan should shut the h-ll up because he can't even decide who the starting qb will be in game one, I wasn't kidding. The jests have an OK D, but they have mediocrity at the QB position, no #1 WR (Crotchery.....please... do you take him over Welker or Bolden in fantasy). Ryan should be playing up the state rivalry with the Bills instead of goading Belichick and the Pats.....he is just begging to get stomped.  Miami has better players and better coaching, I am more concerned with them than the Jests.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

We're playing them in week two.   I can't wait. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I hope they throw Sanchez right into the fire because he will fold like a chair. He showed last night that he does not know how to read a pro defense like the Ravens. Now given teh Ravens have one of teh best D's in teh game but a lot of NFL teams have tough D's so what will he do if he has to start from game one? He will fail and then his career will take a dive because thats what happens to 1st round picks who start too early. Now if this kid was given a few years to develop like Arron Rodgers he could be a good QB but that wont happen and it will ruin him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets look awful:
    [QUOTE]Sanchez will be a dud.  USC has an incredible offense, it makes QB's look good.  It's just my opinion, but I think Sanchez's career will never take off.  Rex Ryan will not be the coach in New York by the start of the 2012 season.  Bravado can only take you so far, especially when you're bravado is based on your father's reputation.  
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

Did anybody notice the funky hitch he has when he throws? He looks ver uncomfortable throw the ball.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

it's only pre-season.  Not that I care if they stink, but if you wanna have a terrible showing, now is the time.  2008 Matt Cassell anyone?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

Rex is just going to put Sanchez in because they payed him big bucks even though clemens is clearly the sensible option. Sanchez clearly isn't ready after that extremely shakey game last night. Im am going to hate the jets even more if they pick sanchez!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Very true but Matt Cassel had Bill Belichick are you trying to say the Jets coaching staff is any where near as good as the Pats coaching staff? Cause they are not that good. Thats the thing you got to remember is that not every team is as good at developing their young talent as the Pats are. And Matt Cassel was not playing in the media caqpital of the world like Sanchez is in NYC. He will be slammed if he doesnt produce right away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets look awful:
    [QUOTE]it's only pre-season.  Not that I care if they stink, but if you wanna have a terrible showing, now is the time.  2008 Matt Cassell anyone?
    Posted by N2thaIzzo[/QUOTE]

The Jets problems go far beyond Sanchez.  Rex is in way over his head. 

Wait till he feels the heat from the NY press. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea at least Flacco had Derek Mason to throw to last year who the h ell does Sanchez have? The Jets have jack sh*t at WR.