The Jets..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

The Jets..

the Jets can inspire...millions of blind squirrels just crawled out of their holes and started pushing the snow around looking for acorns. If the Jets can win a playoff games, blind squirrels can eat....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Re: The Jets..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

that too....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

the Jets can inspire...millions of blind squirrels just crawled out of their holes and started pushing the snow around looking for acorns.

I love that story...  Let me tell you another little story. A story about a little fat boy that nobody loved, and all the other kids, they used to make fun of him and they used to pick on him; and they used to say he talked funny and stuff. And he had a twin brother and everybody used to say he didn't look anything like his twin brother, but he wanted to....

"Laz...were you the little fat boy," you ask.

No...No! But I used to beat him up, and go, 'Why are you so fat, Why are you so fat!?' Aaagh, and I'd beat the cr#p outta him...