The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey smelly bear, err Harvey's momma, apparently you are not bright enough to understand that you are giving the jets trolls exactly what they come here for.  Well done! 

[/QUOTE]

Said the world's biggest Jet Troll!!! Rigtht Bustchise!?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Here is the prediction for the upcoming game from a jets fan:

"Not even bothering getting my hopes up.Deep down we know how this one will go.

Patriots will make all the plays, get all the calls & all the bounces. Brady will go completely untouched by our DL, his WR'S will be wide open..while the Jets offense will have multiple turnovers & generate 150 yds of offense at best.

It's a god damn broken record. Only a fool thinks anything will change.

Just about done w/ this team & this rivalry. Why keep torturing one's self?

Boston wins in every single god damn sport...not even worth watching anymore".

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2865647&postcount=92

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

(45 years and they keep coming up with this crapola....gotta hand it to them.  It's both sad and funny.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Have at it boys!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Jets won their superbowl last week , leave them alone .  They can now bottom out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jets won their superbowl last week , leave them alone .  They can now bottom out.

[/QUOTE]

OK...   you're right....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.............!   (holding crotch )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I would be interested to know why the Jets' predicament is so hysterically funny when the division title is still well within their reach as of tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

After 49-9 loss, Jets' owner says that his team is improving rapidly:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/02/despite-49-9-loss-woody-johnson-sees-jets-improving-rapidly/ 

LOL!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

^^^^^^^^

Your act is old here, Rusty.  Get a job already.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Wow!  Three posts copied from a Jets fan forum about the signing of Ed Reed.  Looks like someone is just a little jealous.  I guess all that emotion from your posts about it being a forgone conclussion that he signed with the Pats had to go somewhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jealous?   I thoroughly enjoyed the laugh earlier today when reading it.   Comedy is not jealousy. It''s comedy.

"Best signing since ROnnie Lott!"

Tears!

Cannot be mad up.

"Look at him stretching!"

bawahaha

[/QUOTE]

"Better than Landry". LOL! I guess Landry was not looking great at FS spot. The Jets can put Reed at SS to compensate for his lack of range, but their SS was actually playing OK so I am not sure it's going to be an upgrade.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Jealous?   I thoroughly enjoyed the laugh earlier today when reading it.   Comedy is not jealousy. It''s comedy.

Tears!

Cannot be mad up.

bawahaha

[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough, none are as funny as "Reed will be this year's Junior Seau" topic started right here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tears!

Cannot be mad up.

bawahaha

[/QUOTE]

"Better than Landry". LOL! I guess Landry was not looking great at FS spot. The Jets can put Reed at SS to compensate for his lack of range, but their SS was actually playing OK so I am not sure it's going to be an upgrade.

[/QUOTE]

It's priceless reading. I can't tell which post is my favorite.

All the way to the SB in Green Jersey in February!

[/QUOTE]

Harvey, the jealousy is oozing from every pore.  Just yesterday you were so excited for the Pats to sign him.  What happened?

Here's a few for you:

Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, my original gut feeling was correct.  

1. He either is wanting to play for BB.

2. His agent has told teams he's retiring.

[QUOTE]

That's exactly what I said yesterday.   I would not be shocked if interested parties called his agent yesterday before the waiver process to ask specifically where Reed;s head is at.

Reed isn't going to want to be claimed by some .500 or sub .500 team with  crap QB.

I laughed when the Jets were interested.

[/QUOTE]

I spelled it all out here yesterday.  Reed does not want to play a half season with a crap or .500 team at this point of his career.

The only thing stopping him is ego at this point. Onus on Reed where he wants to play and if a team like ours wants him or not.

A player like Reed needs a carrot now.  That carrot would obviously be a SB ring.  He's been paid so it makes no sense to keep playing for a non contender.

[/QUOTE]

My only argument would be for back up to McCourty, security for Gregory and/or Talib's situations and an in the box nickel guy. Reed is one of the all time most instinctual players ever, IMO, so BB would probably love to use him in less space, around the line, blitzing, and covering TEs in the big nickel.

Just saying.

It's what Adrian Wilson was really here for and we don't really have that rover kind of Safety in the box.   Gregory has been doing it with but with a cast and broken thumb and Harmon a rookie, Ed Reed is clearly better than Nate Ebner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Here is where Jets, Bills, game thread should be

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ed Reed hasn’t done much to help stop the deep ball Posted by Josh Alper on November 17, 2013, 3:25 PM EST d9e50529ec86eade382f1d62128cc2baGetty Images

When the Jets signed safety Ed Reed earlier this week, coach Rex Ryan said that he thought Reed’s presence would make teams think twiceabout throwing deep on the Jets defense.

The Bills didn’t get the memo. E.J. Manuelhit T.J. Graham and Marquise Goodwinon consecutive plays of 40 and 43 yards for a Bills touchdown that extended their lead to 27-7 in the third quarter. Graham beat Dee Milliner down the left sideline and got his feet down while reeling in Manuel’s throw. Goodwin torched Antonio Cromartie on the next play for Manuel’s second touchdown pass of the game.

The Jets took advantage of a blunder by Bills punter Brian Moorman in the third quarter to set up a Chris Ivory touchdown, but Geno Smith was intercepted for the second time on the day after Goodwin’s touchdown to set the Bills up in Jets territory once again.

The defense held this time, but Smith can’t keep handing the ball over if the Jets want to get back into this game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow!  Three posts copied from a Jets fan forum about the signing of Ed Reed.  Looks like someone is just a little jealous.  I guess all that emotion from your posts about it being a forgone conclussion that he signed with the Pats had to go somewhere.

[/QUOTE]

What an idiot

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The Jet's just won't let this thread die.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

or Geno Smith

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Need a chuckle or two? Check out this list of Jets' quarterbacks since Joe Willie Namath: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_Jets_starting_quarterbacks 

LOL!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Need a chuckle or two? Check out this list of Jets' quarterbacks since Joe Willie Namath: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_Jets_starting_quarterbacks 

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Ouch. That list tells a lot 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Green Goblin pals:

Happy Thanksgiving!  Patriots vs Jets Thanksgiving Night!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!