The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

The Jets are the gift that keeps right on giving. The latest chuckles are the result Bart Scott whining about Jets' fans heckling that courageous, stirring Thanksgiving Day performance, by their heroes. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at this photo of Scott, either being reflective after trying to backtrack from his negative comments about fans, or doing a Curley Howard impersonation.  You be the judge:  

HERE WE GO AGAIN: Linebacker Bart Scott accused booing Jets fans as being “picked last in dodgeball.” 

LOL!!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/smoke_screen_E1tflBqBbuQr5fVyR5yCIO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

maybe it was mentioned by someone earlier but i just realized the op was about the jets safeties getting physical with tight ends. their qb beat their safeties to it, albeit a different tight end. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

At last, a dose of common sense delivered to the Jests from injured CB Darrelle Revis: "Just shut up!"

LOL!!!: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/01/revis-has-advice-for-jets-shut-up/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The JESTS can not shut up, it is in their DNA as well as that of Toes Ryan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So next season does their best player Revis do his typical hold out, or does he demand a trade to jump from the stinking ship.  As the meadowlands turn.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If only the Pats could trade four players for a below average QB.

[/QUOTE]

Right if only... instead maybe you could trade draft picks for a washed up WR and the give him an extension, then cut him and keep paying him for a couple of years or maybe trade draft picks for  a 'high character' fat, washed up DLman who you could cut a few months later.   

[/QUOTE]

I must say I feel sorry for you. Being a fan of the Jets has zero upside. The Pat's on the other hand are cleary America's Team. But I want you to continue to be jealous and make up dumb stuff that keeps you from hurting yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Here's an interesting quote today from Rexy:

"I've got three quarterbacks I feel good about," Ryan said. "I think we're in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's an interesting quote today from Rexy:

"I've got three quarterbacks I feel good about," Ryan said. "I think we're in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams."

[/QUOTE]

How can anybody take Rex seriously after that dumb statement...LOL!! The three QBs that he feels so good about may cost him his job: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-scrambling-rex-job-save-article-1.1212775 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

And the laughs continue to roll in like high tide at The Cape, as ex-Jets WR Braylon Edwards says that the guys calling the shots for the Jets are idiots: http://nesn.com/2012/12/braylon-edwards-says-idiots-calling-shots-are-to-blame-for-jets-problems-not-mark-sanchez/

LOL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The laughs continue, as some Jets fans (Leon) still believe that the clowns in kelly green are playoff worthy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This will end well. 

One week after blasting the New York Jets on Twitter, calling them "idiots," Braylon Edwards is one of them -- again.

The well-traveled wide receiver reunited Tuesday with the Jets, who acquired him on waivers. Edwards was released Monday from the Seattle Seahawks' injury-reserve list.

The Jets were willing to forgive and forget because they're desperate for bodies at receiver. A knee injury to Stephen Hill, coupled with Edwards' release, set the stage for the unlikely reunion. 

Edwards took a happier tone on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon.

"It feels great to be going home," Edwards tweeted. "Thanks to all of jet nation that continuously supported me and pushed for me. I'm back and it's go time."

Edwards was a productive player for the Jets in 2009 and 2010, but they opted not to re-sign him. A week ago, he came to the defense of embattled quarterback Mark Sanchez, ripping the organization in a tweet that said: "Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will prove it when given a proper chance."

He apologized in another tweet, calling it an "emotional outburst" and admitting that he "disrespected and insulted an administration that I have the utmost respect for."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Report: Tebow will ask to be traded or released Posted by Mike Florio on December 18, 2012,

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/18/report-tebow-will-ask-to-be-traded-or-released/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

And yet more chuckles: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_final_report_card_l1MJzPus1yaTxhjCuD2rGI

LOL!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the infatuation with everything New York is still alive and well in NE!

[/QUOTE]

Says the Jets fan on the Patriots board.

Sigh.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon, do you think that Rex has an obligation to "talk" to the Jets' fans, like yourself, about the state of the Green Gotham franchise?: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/ryan_has_responsibility_to_talk_ngJFpcVPX5e7hbkmwUPPQN 

LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not infatuated with New York.  Just the Jets who are better than any SNL skit going right now.  Congradulations!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the Jets fan on the Patriots board.

Sigh.

[/QUOTE]

Most of us laugh at the 3 stooges too. It doesn't mean we're infatuated it just means we like a good joke.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not infatuated with New York.  Just the Jets who are better than any SNL skit going right now.  Congradulations!

[/QUOTE]

The funny part is Leon claiming we're infatuated with his team while he's trolling every day on the Pats board. The child's delusions are too funny for words.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Said a poster on BOSTON.COMs PATRIOTS forum.     Please look up the word IRONY in a dictionary.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Said a poster on BOSTON.COMs PATRIOTS forum.     Please look up the word IRONY in a dictionary.  

[/QUOTE]

You're forgetting that common sense and Leon don't occupy the same universe. If there was a Nobel Prize for self delusion Leon would be a perennial winner.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The laughs just keep on rolling, as the Pro Football Writers of America have filed a complaint with the league against the Jests: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/02/pfwa-files-complaint-against-jets/

LOL!!!