4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Only an idiot Jets fan, quite possibly the ONLY one on planet earth right now, would not admit once and for all that Mark Sanchez is a complete BUST... 

You are the easily the biggest loser anyone has ever seen on a messageboard.

No Rusty...nobody tops you in that category.

Great post, faust...LOL!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Only an idiot Jets fan, quite possibly the ONLY one on planet earth right now, would not admit once and for all that Mark Sanchez is a complete BUST... 

HEAR HEAR!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Sure, sure. Texas Troll. Sure. Where are you from originally Texas Troll?  I am a diehard Pats fan, born and bred, season tickets in my family since 1978. Been going to games since 1984. Where are you from, Texas Troll and when was your first game as a fan?

RESPONSE: Really? So besides paying your rent, your Momma bought you Patriots' tickets, too? And some how, this makes you a knowledgable fan??

I love the fact you think a diehard fan posting on a board of his favorite team is somehow worse than Phat Rex or any other of the trolls you align with here.

RESPONSE: Phats is here trying to defend the indefensible. That's a diehard fan. On the other hand, you are a rude, arrogant, dogmatic individual, who thinks he understands the game. 

Just forget it. Your trollish behavior here for years is old. And, no one cares about you capitalizing "lol" as if means more than if you didn't either.

RESPONSE: As for your response to me referring to you as the biggest loser on this forum..."methinks doth does protest too much"

LOL!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Only an idiot Jets fan, quite possibly the ONLY one on planet earth right now, would not admit once and for all that Mark Sanchez is a complete BUST.

One of the greatest all time busts in NFL history. #5 overall, traded up for, over 50 million invested and all he has to say is he was hidden by a #1 or #4 rushing attack and Alan Faneca with a good D for 2 years so it only appeared he was any good.

The ButtFumble is just the cherry on top with his legacy in the NFL.

The fact you continue to come here as a loser troll as a loser in life deflecting from the Jets Circus sponsored by Morons R Us, is beyond pathetic. 

This coming from the moron that said that Plunket and his rating of 58 was a great QB with the patsies and should be in the hall of fame.  Your idiocy knows no bounds.

yes according to ol Russ Plunkett is better than Eli or Big Ben...

(shakes head-rolls eyes)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Only an idiot Jets fan, quite possibly the ONLY one on planet earth right now, would not admit once and for all that Mark Sanchez is a complete BUST.

One of the greatest all time busts in NFL history. #5 overall, traded up for, over 50 million invested and all he has to say is he was hidden by a #1 or #4 rushing attack and Alan Faneca with a good D for 2 years so it only appeared he was any good.

The ButtFumble is just the cherry on top with his legacy in the NFL.

The fact you continue to come here as a loser troll as a loser in life deflecting from the Jets Circus sponsored by Morons R Us, is beyond pathetic. 

This coming from the moron that said that Plunket and his rating of 58 was a great QB with the patsies and should be in the hall of fame.  Your idiocy knows no bounds.

yes according to ol Russ Plunkett is better than Eli or Big Ben...

(shakes head-rolls eyes)

Umm, Plunkett has 2 rings and neither Eli nor Ben spent 8 years of their careers with two awful organizations like Plunkett did. So, yes, Plunkett is easily on a plane with Big Ben and Eli in the discussion of the QB tier.

Yes.

Also, Plunkett was outstanding in two SB wins, one a completely blowout of a nasty Skins club, and he won two SBs with almost entirely two different Raiders teams.  One was from the 70s holders, the other with younger players like Greg Townsend, Howie Long, Marcus Allen, etc.

Very nice career.  

When he gets into the HOF, maybe Ben and Eli will be considered, but as for now, Plunkett is as accomplished than both of those overrated QBs.   Also, Plunkett threw one of the nicest deeps balls of his time, if not in recent memory.

Good day.

PS Do your homework first before pretending before you have a prayer in debating me.

besides all this saying nothing much u do realize ur rather hypocritical stance here?

to wit: u slag others who are younger and dismiss their opinions because they didn't see so and so play yet judging u to be in ur 30's that would mean ur too young to have seen plunkett play or saw him at the end of his career long after his prime-even if ur 39 it would mean u were all of 9 when he played in SB in 83 and 6 when he played in SB in 83...and thats if u are 39 which u r not

me? i saw him from mid 70's on and remember both SB's well

therefore, using ur own criteria, i dismiss ur opinions on plunkett as irrelevant

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Sure, sure. Texas Troll. Sure. Where are you from originally Texas Troll?  I am a diehard Pats fan, born and bred, season tickets in my family since 1978. Been going to games since 1984. Where are you from, Texas Troll and when was your first game as a fan?

RESPONSE: Really? So besides paying your rent, your Momma bought you Patriots' tickets, too? And some how, this makes you a knowledgable fan??

I love the fact you think a diehard fan posting on a board of his favorite team is somehow worse than Phat Rex or any other of the trolls you align with here.

RESPONSE: Phats is here trying to defend the indefensible. That's a diehard fan. On the other hand, you are a rude, arrogant, dogmatic individual, who thinks he understands the game. 

Just forget it. Your trollish behavior here for years is old. And, no one cares about you capitalizing "lol" as if means more than if you didn't either.

RESPONSE: As for your response to me referring to you as the biggest loser on this forum..."methinks doth does protest too much"

LOL!!!

Sure, Texas Pat. Sure. Yet again you don't answer the question.  Why is that?  All you do is spew innacurate crap, defend and align with obnoxious trolls and enable them with your dramatic trollish tactics which are geared to instigate.

RESPONSE: Hey Russ...time to invest in spell-check, buddy!

You're a Cowboys fan from Texas who bandwagoned himself over to Pats Land sometime after 2001. I can smell it from a mile away.

RESPONSE: Got to get up pretty early in the morning to put anything past you, Russ!

...But, you aren't lecturing me or anyone else here about football, you can bank on that. I'll out-debate you under the table, with ease....

RESPONSE: I'm trembling! Oh please Russ...have mercy!  

The season tickets I've had access over the years don't come from my parents either. And, I pay my own mortgage, thanks very much. 

RESPONSE: Glad to hear that your taking some positive steps towards maturing, Russ.

Anyone bandwagoning themselves into our fanbase and trolling our boards is clearly a person who is a loser. It's why you align with trolls too. There isn't much difference between the two of you losers in your 40s. Losers at life, really.  This is your outlet. lol

RESPONSE: This from a guy who consistently ruins good football talk threads with his rude, arrogant, illogical posts...who posts here 24/7...and seemingly gets banned by the Mods every other week. Excuse me, Russ...but I must...LOL!!!!!