2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

I heard on Sirus NFL radio that the Jests are thinking about cutting Sanchez and eating his 8.5M salary. He wont be ready for the opener.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Scientific research done on the "butt fumble". Though the play has been "retired" by ESPN, this thread will not go away nearly as quietly: http://extramustard.si.com/2013/09/07/espn-studies-the-mark-sanchez-butt-fumble-on-sport-science-and-then-retires-it/?sct=hp_bf3_a5&eref=sihp  LOL!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

Well well -Good evening my horribly accented neighbors from up there somewhere. Oh what a night to be a Jets fan. All the false bravado spewing from pats fans lips was abit tempered after yesterdays pats lucky win in Buffalo.

Brady looked old..again. Amendola has a glass chin and won't make the season and the Jets rookie QB that everybody bet against brought home the Victory for the Jets.

How to beat the pats...simple-Rush the QB get in his head full of fake hair,he hates it and make get him the happy feet he is becoming famous for.

he flinched before fumbling that snap on the goal line. he did and you all saw it!

Care to wager?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

The Jets are 1 and 0 and the pats are 1 and 0. After Thursday night you guys will screaming for BB to Fired and Brady traded.

You are all boston fans and you just can't help yourselves. I've been in here for years and have witnessed the worst fan base on the planet. You can't deny it either...you know what u are.

Yeah...I know. You Yankee fans had a pretty rough weekend, playing our Sox. Speaking of the Yankees, their record looks about as good as their farm system. How are those bloated  A-Rod, Tex, the Grandy-man, and CC contracts working or ya'? And Cano's deal comes up next year!  

Forget about it...right??

LOL!!!

25. This post has been removed.