The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to YanksHess's comment:

Hey there TPat and How are ya!? yeah the Yanks got beat up by the sawx but they didn't lose any ground.

*Note to sox fans in all 50 states- The Yankees have owned you for over 100 years now. Keep that in mind before spouting off. facts are facts.

One other fact- Why is everybody so worked up about ARod taking steroids when Big Poppy aka Big PEDdy also got caught. I ask it but nobody ever answers!?

The Yankees spend more $$ because they made so much $$ from winning. Winners Perenial winners not flashes in the pan like the sawx can do that.

Now gnaw on that awhile, I know it tastes bad but Old Leon doesn't sugar coat anything.

Leon, glad you are here because I need to apologize for being wrong. Last year i dogged you about  the possibility of the Jet's being mediocre and most likely going 8-8. I am really sorry for being so wrong. They just plain sucked so i apologize for dogging you about that I hopped you enjoyed the sucking more than you would have enjoyed the mediocrity.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

The fact that this thread is still going a year later has made my day! Geno will have a ways to go to one better the butt fumble, but I am confident the yets are capable.

Loyal Pats fan since '71

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

I had a thread that would have lasted a year but the Mods took it down. It was titled

Did BB just get rid of the most productive player in Pats History??

I can't believe they took that one down either!

Good to have you back, Leon...LOL!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey there TPat and How are ya!? yeah the Yanks got beat up by the sawx but they didn't lose any ground.

*Note to sox fans in all 50 states- The Yankees have owned you for over 100 years now. Keep that in mind before spouting off. facts are facts.

One other fact- Why is everybody so worked up about ARod taking steroids when Big Poppy aka Big PEDdy also got caught. I ask it but nobody ever answers!?

The Yankees spend more $$ because they made so much $$ from winning. Winners Perenial winners not flashes in the pan like the sawx can do that.

Now gnaw on that awhile, I know it tastes bad but Old Leon doesn't sugar coat anything.

That 0-3 comeback win must still hurt huh? And then the Sox win the World series so that must have been the icing on the whole butt-hurt cake! I know for me, that took the sting out of that Aaron Boone homer the previous season...and the Yanks not winning the World series also helped. lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leon-  You like the thread I started?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Hey ghost and the new guy Ned-You should know by now that Leon never replies to personal attacks. I find them infantile and cowardly at the same time.

Now if somebody can just answer the question about Big PEDdy we can move along and talk pats football. pats football that looks like a MASH unit after week one!

You can add Brady to the list after Thursday. Rex's Defense is legit and will be all over Brady. I mean who do you have left that he can throw it to?

I don't post much, but I just couldn't stop laughing at the hypocrisy of this troll calling others infantile and cowardly. I'm sorry, YanksHess, but you are the epitome of what you accuse others of being. The fact is the New York fanbase is known worldwide for their ignorance being surpasssed only by their arrogance. Sorry but that's just the way it is. You are the living proof.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Rodimus-That was a character from a cartoon movie right?My 5 year old watches it

I thought they had Mods on this site to keep the kids off while the men were discussing sports?

Nobody wants to comment on Big PEDdy as of yet??

You mean A-Roid right? Or are you talking about Giambi? No....you must be talking about the player who was told to rub this cream on his knee and everything would be alright. What was that guy's name....oh I know, Gary "Who's Your Dealer" Sheffield! Yeah that's it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to capecodwilly's comment:

Hey ghost and the new guy Ned-You should know by now that Leon never replies to personal attacks. I find them infantile and cowardly at the same time.

Now if somebody can just answer the question about Big PEDdy we can move along and talk pats football. pats football that looks like a MASH unit after week one!

You can add Brady to the list after Thursday. Rex's Defense is legit and will be all over Brady. I mean who do you have left that he can throw it to?

I don't post much, but I just couldn't stop laughing at the hypocrisy of this troll calling others infantile and cowardly. I'm sorry, YanksHess, but you are the epitome of what you accuse others of being. The fact is the New York fanbase is known worldwide for their ignorance being surpasssed only by their arrogance. Sorry but that's just the way it is. You are the living proof.

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Yes Arod unfortunately got caught w a dirty blood test but so did Manny and Big PEDdy. You guys just love to talk about Arod but have brain f arts when it comes to two of your own.

It's just the A typical boston fan being the A typical boston fan

Lets not forget Roger Clemons (who we disowned) and Andy Pettite. What's that, 5-2 Hess?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey Willy- Yankee fans can spout off as much as they like-They have earned that. Sawx fans can't you won the WS 3 times in 100 years. Call it arrogance or just plain old domination. It's the Giants just trouncing the pats in the last two Sb's.

Boston sports will always be looked upon as the red heade step child to everything NY Sports.

New York teams are just better then boston teams. facts are facts it's not arrogance

Now your a Giants fan.....now I'm confused

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Boston sports will always be looked upon as the red heade step child to everything NY Sports.

Care to compare the Celtics with the Knicks? The Patriots to the Jets? The Bruins to the Rangers? No? LOL!!!  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Rodimus is confused...Shocker but still no responses about Big PEDdy.Why is he still in uniform?

No confusion here dude. He was on the list! As was Manny! Score is still 5-2! And why is A-Roid still in uniform? 

25. This post has been removed.