1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

The Jets..lol

That is all..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: The Jets..lol

LMAO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Best part is, neither Revis nor Scott would address the media after the game, yet they do more trash talking before every game than most of this league. 

At least Sanchez stuck around and answered questions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: The Jets..lol": [QUOTE]Best part is, neither Revis nor Scott would address the media after the game, yet they do more trash talking before every game than most of this league.  At least Sanchez stuck around and answered questions. Posted by soups[/QUOTE] Now now get your facts right...bart scott did adress the media by using his middle finger!!! Thats a tough guy right there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the jets are a joke!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets..lol:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: The Jets..lol": Now now get your facts right...bart scott did adress the media by using his middle finger!!! Thats a tough guy right there.
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

Lol.  I stand corrected.  Actions speak louder than words, I guess.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Best part is, neither Revis nor Scott would address the media after the game, yet they do more trash talking before every game than most of this league.  At least Sanchez stuck around and answered questions.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    They are the loudest franchise in history when winning, but scurry away when they lost. Could not face the fact that their trash talking blew up in their ugly mugs. Of course, their biggest weapon is the pie hole on Fat Rex! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

wonder how Rex enjoys being the coach of a slap d### football team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

I am a little dissapointed they missed out on the playoffs. I told Wederrdat they would be 0-3 against the Pats this year with their worst defeat coming in the playoffs. Man I wanted them to come to Foxboro!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When's the parade?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Living in NYC I'm loving IT!!!!!! I'm just waiting to hear Ryan start with next year we will it all! The other part that is great, not that I'm a Giants fan ( actually hate Dork Eli) is that Rex's twin talked just as much as his Bro did that his D would kill the Giants. God I can't imagine having to listen to those two. I think I'd jump off the Brooklyn Bridge! Loud mouth LOSERS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Best thing about the playoffs are the Patriots are in them.  Second best thing is we don't have to listen to Rex's big mouth and watching the Jets players run around the field like they are an airplane and we don't have to see Holmes signal first down every time he makes one. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

lol indeed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

J-O-K-E     JOKE JOKE JOKE

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I said last year that so-called player's coaches usually come out the gate strong, but almost always implode in a few years.  Their teams do not handle adversity well, they are undisciplined, and they ultimately fall apart.  Think back to all of the player's coaches in NFL history.  How many had long term success?  1?  2?  I really can't think of any.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

We had 2 toasts planned for Sunday ... 1. #1 Seed. 2. The moment when rex clown Ryan & the misfits get ELIMINATED. Then there's the frosting on the cake... Bart Scott being investigated for flipping off one of the NY reporters...(photo nypost.com) ROFLMFAO...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]We had 2 toasts planned for Sunday ... 1. #1 Seed. 2. The moment when rex clown Ryan & the misfits get ELIMINATED. Then there's the frosting on the cake... Bart Scott being investigated for flipping off one of the NY reporters...(photo nypost.com) ROFLMFAO...
    Posted by coolade2[/QUOTE]

Wonder if his fine will be as fat as his coaches?  Nice

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to "Re: The Jets..lol": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Jets..lol : Wonder if his fine will be as fat as his coaches?  Nice Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE] Maybe as fat as Sanchez's girlfriend Kate Upton's a$s...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

jet super bowl parade circa 1970,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Did anyone see Fat Rex say in the postgame presser "I am not a Loser"   bahahahahahah  According to who?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Did anyone see Fat Rex say in the postgame presser "I am not a Loser"   bahahahahahah  According to who?
    Posted by ksilvia723[/QUOTE]

Yeah, noticed that too. Then he said that he still believed his team would someday win "the soup bowl". Not sure what that is, but I guess he's welcomed to it. Who am I to stand between a fat man and his porridge?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am glad to not facing them again in the playoffs. There was something about them that made me feel they would be the toughest matchup for the Pats...maybe playing them so often