THE NEW CIVIL WAR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

THE NEW CIVIL WAR!

It may have been unfathomalbe during Lincoln's reign, but this is quite unique in nature. Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh the way I invisionsed it last year. My Gents got a break on a whistle for forward progress on a fumble by Bradshaw inside his own 20 in the last quarter vs. the '49's, the Pats' get a dropped ball in the end zone with both hands on the ball and two feet down in the end zone for an apparent TD. Google the NFL ruling for the  latter. I didn't. Things have a way to equalize in the big games. What are your impressions of the next SB?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: THE NEW CIVIL WAR!

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

It may have been unfathomalbe during Lincoln's reign, but this is quite unique in nature. Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh the way I invisionsed it last year. My Gents got a break on a whistle for forward progress on a fumble by Bradshaw inside his own 20 in the last quarter vs. the '49's, the Pats' get a dropped ball in the end zone with both hands on the ball and two feet down in the end zone for an apparent TD. Google the NFL ruling for the  latter. I didn't. Things have a way to equalize in the big games. What are your impressions of the next SB?

my impression is last year the giants and pats won and this year the ravens and 49ers won-don't wanna hear bleats about luck and breaks

as for this SB it's easy: John H is okay Jim H is a cocky unlikeable *ss and i want Ray to go out with a ring, hopefully he can ring capernicks bell early when he runs around and ravens put it away

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: THE NEW CIVIL WAR!

Are you a Gents fan as I?