The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--q-a-with-mark-sanchez.html;_ylt=Atz_oRb1OcAG1fi6RByJhCdDubYF

Jason Cole at Yahoo Sports interviewed Sanchez recently (see above). The outcome is Sanchez has put on more upper body weight, is throwing stronger, acting more confident and does seems ready to accept whatever fate is in front of him in New York vis a vis Tim Tebow and the fans. As long as he finds a way to lose to the Pats each time the teams play, I'm have nothing against him finding his way.  '

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?

Perhaps the NYC poster has trouble navigating the internet.  Low life scumbags with Jest obsession should go to www.theganggreen.com.  Giant fans apparently don't have a site, and Clot fans apparently don't have a team, but can go to www.indystar.com to lament the implosion of their dirty underhanded franchise.  This just in: Giant fans can meet up at www.frontrunningbastards.com.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Haha jeez, I love this..if its a positive Jets' thread the OP gets ripped and told to go to a Jets forum; if its a negative Jets' thread everyone chimes in like a giddy school girl.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I honestly think that the jets will have a solid team this year. They have maybe fixed their safety issue and hill looks like a legit deep threat. If sanchez actually gets his stuff together then they could be a problem for us. I think everyone is underestimating them this year...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Just
    Enjoy
    Tebow
    Shirtless

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In Response to Re: The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?:
    [QUOTE]I honestly think that the jets will have a solid team this year. They have maybe fixed their safety issue and hill looks like a legit deep threat. If sanchez actually gets his stuff together then they could be a problem for us. I think everyone is underestimating them this year...
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Seriously? the jets have fixed there safety issues??? with who the cronically injured Laron landry and the old broken down yerimiah bell?  And who do the jets actually have to throw the deep ball to hill, sanchize cant throw the ball past 10 yards, and tebow doesnt have the arm strength. Not tryin to start sh!t, just sayin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Vernon Gholston looked even stronger. 

Sanchez's problem is that he can't throw under pressure.  He's had a year of psychotherapy so he's mature enough to deal with his own inadequacies.  Personally, I can also deal with the fact that I don't have the cool under fire to be an NFL quarterback.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: thread titlle.... That's not what most media outlets are reporting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to "Re: The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature? : How is Jim Leonhard gone and a guy who can;t cover in Bell with a one legged roid freak in Landry fixing their Safety spot? Leonhard ran their D from back there and when not in there, they struggle against good offenses. I don't even think Landry is ready to practice yet and he missed mini camp with a new team. Eric Smith blows. HE can't cover and he's now pretty much replacing Leonhard as the FS, with Bell likely playing the more in the box role near the line. Each Landry and Bell got short terms, bargain basement deals for a reason. They're either very iffy in the health department or old.  THe Jets just happened to pay them the most.  Doesn't they mean they fixed anything. Ask the very few, objective Jets fan what their defensive weakness is and you'll hear Safety and LB. They're basically throwing crap at the wall at LB hoping they can turn to future LBs like Maybin, their rookie draft pick and find people to take over for the Bart Scotts, Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas types. This whole routine with the Jets now not mouting off and Rex using a different approach is just talk. It's the same team or worse as last year's.  Wilkerson is decent and Coples may be good in their 4-3, but they have issues at Safety and LB, absolutely. They're old or weak in both spots.   Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE] Which I exactly why I used the word maybe... If you sign a bunch of guys to a position then one could work out, but you can't say they completely ignored the issue. It's possible that one of those guys could perform well. Anyway, I'm more concerned about their offense improving, which it more than likely has. I hear good things about hill and I think sparano is better than schottenheimer. It's entirely possible that they are all hype (again), but it wouldn't surprise me either way. They have also been relatively lucky in the injury department. If I were a jets fan I would seriously be worked about team depth...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

In Response to Re: The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: The New Sanchez: Stronger and More Mature?": Which I exactly why I used the word maybe... If you sign a bunch of guys to a position then one could work out, but you can't say they completely ignored the issue. It's possible that one of those guys could perform well. Anyway, I'm more concerned about their offense improving, which it more than likely has. I hear good things about hill and I think sparano is better than schottenheimer. It's entirely possible that they are all hype (again), but it wouldn't surprise me either way. They have also been relatively lucky in the injury department. If I were a jets fan I would seriously be worked about team depth...
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Why do you think Sparano would be better? He couldn't do anything with Henne, who I think is better than Sanchez and wasn't he only an OC once (2006?) in his career? I also thought the wildcat was Dan Hennings idea. I'm not saying I'm right, just my opinion. I don't have all the facts

15. This post has been removed.