THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Alot of lost Jet fans ended up here at Boston.com.   But they should be at:

Where all New Jersey Jet fans talk to each other about how swell it is to be a Jet fan, and how they won the paper lombardi already!  cheers, and have a good time there!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Re: THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Actually if they are totally delusional and borderline insane, with an IQ hovering around 70, they'd be better off at jetsinsider.com.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:
    [QUOTE]Bump
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

why would you bump this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

hey, i'm new.  don't even know what "bump" means.  thought it meant bumping it back up to the top of the "front burner" list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

bump on 2

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]hey, i'm new.  don't even know what "bump" means.  thought it meant bumping it back up to the top of the "front burner" list.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

yeah if the thread is over a few weeks old

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? : yeah if the thread is over a few weeks old
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]bump on 2
    Posted by ssmilloy36[/QUOTE]

this cracked me up

i know i was the one that complained about the bump originally... attribute it to the wild turkey, but ...

bump on 3

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Can I have a bump on 4 with a side of fries!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Can I have a bump on 4 with a side of fries!
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

I prefer the turkey 101, myself.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

its a Jets thread.  Not only that, but its a jets TROLL thread.  No way I was going to let it die.  I apologize for lying, though.  I knew what it meant, and I'm not new.  I just didn't want to tell you to mind your own frickin business, and took the easy way out.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Hi I'm not a poster but I play one on the white house lawn. Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

You know, the funny thing is, and I've read this many times from jest posters, they think other teams hate them because they're now relevant and other teams fear them. That's laughable and wrong. What they don't seem to understand is that they're hated for being so arrogant and obnoxious. It's basic human nature, I guess unless you're a jest fan, to dislike loud-mouths, braggarts, and people who think they're better than everybody else. PARTICULARLY when they have not proven to be so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Yeah, Sam, you're right, there are a few of them that are rational, but very few. You might also get a kick out of going to jetsinsider.com as well. It always strikes me as funny when they do the things they accuse the Pats fans of doing. They claim we've a superior attitude, when in fact, I believe most of our fans are very realistic and down to earth. They say we think we'll win the Super Bowl, when I've never seen that stated here, but have seen it often from jest fans. They say we're delusional, which is the biggest laugh of all as I've never seen a more delusional fan base as theirs. I've seen a thread about uniforms, where they say the jests have the best uniforms in the league. Though many dislike the new stadium, some have said that it is the envy of every team in the league. I've seen it said that 90% of the other teams would like to have Fat Rex as their coach. They're like a bunch of 12 year olds and constantly call Brady gay or make obscene comments about him. I've seen it said that they might have the best defense in history. And of course, BB is a cheat and our titles mean nothing, etc, etc, ad infinitum. It's frigging hilarious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I still think they hate BB because he was their coach for a day and dumped them.  They see what could have been.  Instead they got Al Groh, Herm Edwards, and Mangenious.  Rex better hit it out of the park, and I'm not sure he can.  Their Defense does look pretty good, but I don't see that Offense getting a lot done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? : I was just reading some posts on GangGreen and it was hilarious. I read some on the TB statement and one guy actually calls out a source of his saying TB will be the back up to Sanchez. And then he said you heard it here first-lmfao. All in all though the sense I get is that they're petrified of TB (as they should be) and a lot say as long as he's QB-ing the Pats will be good which I thought was surprising. They really still hate BB for running up scores, Wow, a lot of them don't forget that. I still can't stand the majority of them but at least I know there's some who are rational.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I think maybe the jests posters come here because this board actually practices free speech, not counting the editing out of "bad words".

On the gang green site, you'll immediately be banned for saying anything remotely critical of the jests.

Yes, we have annoying trolls here but I'd rather have it this way. Sometimes their criticisms actually have merit. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Unclealfie you are absolutely right. But just to demonstrate my earlier post, I've seen them say the exact opposite, that they are more tolerant than we are. It's amazing how often what they say is the exact opposite of the reality.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yeah

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE NEW YORK JETS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? : why would you bump this?
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

what does bump mean anyway??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Bring
    Up
    My
  22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

dang, you learn something every day if you aren't careful.  I just knew its what you say to keep it up there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Nobody puts more than one thought together at a time.

We're talking about Jests fans here. The fact that half of them can put even one thought together at a time is amazing! Most of them need to look up the instructions on how to wipe their backside when they go to the can. Of course, most of them can't read, so I hope they have pictures in the instruction booklet! Those guys have been delusional for over 40 years! One guy said at 12 he gave up the Jests for girls. But now he's older and he switched back to the Jests...because he said he was "guaranteed to get F**ked every time by them, and the girls weren't so reliable"!