The NFLs Paper Tiger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: The NFLs Paper Tiger

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny how the Jests are always "rebuilding" and the Patriots are always in the Super Bowl hunt...

.. tell us when you've rebuilt enough for Fireman Ed to shake off the shame he feels and return, otherwise F off.

[/QUOTE]

Always? Wow. Not sure if you know what that word means.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought this was about the Jets.   5-7, a putrid pass D, Dee Milliner unable to tackle or cover as a #9 overall pick.  Sure sounds like another putrid draft for the Jets when they should have traded back. Instead, they stayed put, busted on Milliner and Geno Smith. OUCH.

I would focus on your horrendous talent pool years and years away from a wild card, Ed Reed wasting a roster spot looking like my grandmother as a FS, busts all over the field, a broken locker room, how Rex Ryan will hijack the franchise for more years to come.

Finally, Geno Smith, the new franchise QB was benched and his IQ and maturity issues are now coming into play.  Another 2nd rd pick absolute bust on the heels of Stephen Hill and Ducasse.    You didn't have a 2nd rd pick in 2010. That went to SD as Cromartie took you to the cleaners as he plays out his time in NY. lmao

See how this all comes full circle every year for you, while I see my team get a 1 or 2 seed and make another playoff run?

Do you see how this works?  Did you notice how Gumbel/Dierdork were bragging about how BB is the master teambuilder and how his teams stay deep and focused late into the season, trending up, not down? Did you hear that? I did.

You know why that was said? Because it's true!  Funny, huh?

[/QUOTE]

You thought that the rebuilding Jets

[/QUOTE]

What exactly were they rebuilding from, nothing? When you use the term it usually means there was some notable success. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

As many playoff wins as the Pats since Rex took over.  But you're all about regular season wins, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They are 9 - 3 in spite of all the predictions they would have lost to the Saints, Broncos.  What is on "paper" does not translate to on the field results.  As long as the W's keep piling up, we, Pats fans, are smiling, while YOU are not!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that dominate game in Foxboro with an injured Peyton, a missing Denver HC and a botched play by the Broncos.... great win.  What were those prediction for the loss to the Jets and Panthers?

[/QUOTE]

Let's talk about the Jets and have a good laugh...

Patriots have had to work hard for their wins, but the Jets are still staring at the Patriots' behind!

From preordained SB champs 4 years ago to 5-7.

Two starting QB busts.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to lopez8173's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Strange, all these responses, but none to refute the facts.  I'll take that as very strong agreement.

[/QUOTE]

How about trying to refute facts that the jets are the laughingstock of the league for starts           .              

[/QUOTE]

What about the worst run D in the AFC?  Another sad Pats, can't refute the facts, so he tries to deflect to a rebuilding team with a rookie QB.  Very typical, very pathetic, very predictable.

[/QUOTE]

Our Run defense was fine until we lost our 2 starting DTs and our best all-around LB. How does it feel having the worst pass D?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Strange, all these responses, but none to refute the facts.  I'll take that as very strong agreement.

[/QUOTE]

How about trying to refute facts that the jets are the laughingstock of the league for starts           .              

[/QUOTE]

What about the worst run D in the AFC?  Another sad Pats fan, can't refute the facts, so he tries to deflect to a rebuilding team with a rookie QB.  Very typical, very pathetic, very predictable.

[/QUOTE]

So because the jets are "rebuilding" you get a pass to criticize the team that's going to the playoffs and winning the division? (Still don't get what you're "rebuilding" from.)

You're a big fat pathetic joke troll. But perfectly suited in that to be a jets fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought this was about the Jets.   5-7, a putrid pass D, Dee Milliner unable to tackle or cover as a #9 overall pick.  Sure sounds like another putrid draft for the Jets when they should have traded back. Instead, they stayed put, busted on Milliner and Geno Smith. OUCH.

I would focus on your horrendous talent pool years and years away from a wild card, Ed Reed wasting a roster spot looking like my grandmother as a FS, busts all over the field, a broken locker room, how Rex Ryan will hijack the franchise for more years to come.

Finally, Geno Smith, the new franchise QB was benched and his IQ and maturity issues are now coming into play.  Another 2nd rd pick absolute bust on the heels of Stephen Hill and Ducasse.    You didn't have a 2nd rd pick in 2010. That went to SD as Cromartie took you to the cleaners as he plays out his time in NY. lmao

See how this all comes full circle every year for you, while I see my team get a 1 or 2 seed and make another playoff run?

Do you see how this works?  Did you notice how Gumbel/Dierdork were bragging about how BB is the master teambuilder and how his teams stay deep and focused late into the season, trending up, not down? Did you hear that? I did.

[/QUOTE]

If any team would know about second round busts, it would be Pats fans.  No team has more in the last decade.  Good thing BB traded down for all those second rounders.  Bwahahahahahahahaha!  Wait a minute, don't the Jets have a couple of those Pats busts on their PS?

[/QUOTE]

No team has more UDFA gems than the NE Patriots in the last decade which makes any cheap 2nd pick that didn't work, pretty much meaningless.

See how that works? Every time you open your yap, I have a swift bitchslapping return of serve back in your direction.

Your team just benched your supposed franchise QB at home and your FIRST PICK, #9 overall, looks like a complete bust in his first season, without debate. He's been benched twice and he looked like a Pop Warner CB trying to tackle Mike Wallace.

Gholston went what?  #8 overall?  Now ya got Milliner at #9 5  years later.  Sanchez went #5 overall in 2009.

Revis hurt his shoulder and got TORCHED by Tedd Ginn again yesterday.  

Sure looks like your 2nd rd picks in recent years and top 10-15 picks have been absolutely abysmal in a myriad of ways for your franchise. LOL!

The Laughingstock  - The NY Jets

[/QUOTE]

Revis?  You know he's not on the Jets, right?  They traded him for the rookie of the year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What about the worst run D in the AFC?  Another sad Pats, can't refute the facts, so he tries to deflect to a rebuilding team with a rookie QB.  Very typical, very pathetic, very predictable.

[/QUOTE]

Our Run defense was fine until we lost our 2 starting DTs and our best all-around LB. How does it feel having the worst pass D?

[/QUOTE]

You mean 4 yards per carry  and 18th in the NFL was fine?   Oh my!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They are 9 - 3 in spite of all the predictions they would have lost to the Saints, Broncos.  What is on "paper" does not translate to on the field results.  As long as the W's keep piling up, we, Pats fans, are smiling, while YOU are not!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that dominate game in Foxboro with an injured Peyton, a missing Denver HC and a botched play by the Broncos.... great win.  What were those prediction for the loss to the Jets and Panthers?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, John Fox is vital to the Denver Broncos. LMAO

Christ, Pee Wee Herman could wander their sidelines pretending to be the head coach and they'd still be Denver:

A Crap D with a QB who can't play in inclement weather.

lol

[/QUOTE]

You forgot to add - big playoff games. But he can beat them up in the wildcard round; unless he's going one and out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Not a single post attempting to explain why team that has squeaked by some of the NFLs worst teams and lost to one of them or how a team that just plain cannot stop the run will do anything in the playoffs.  Only sad & pathetic posts trying to deflect to the rebuilding Jets.

SHOCKING! But in no way surprising.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any chance you will be reprising your weekly power rankings spot thread?

I know how proud you were when the Jet's moved up "20 spots" you do remeber that thread right?

Let us know if Rex has decided to take away the gold stars he handed out to the team a few weeks ago or if the players were a little to fragile and he let them keep them?

[/QUOTE]

Another sad Pats fan trying to make this about the Jets.  Very typical, very pathetic.  Worst run D in the AFC = Paper Tiger.

[/QUOTE]

So does this mean we won't be getting a sequel to your epic "20 spots" thread? That's a shame... it was really a wonderful accomplishment on your teams part moving up 20 spots on someones subjective blog. After all... those power rankings are really good for rex and his staff to build confidence among his team. I bet Geno Smith has multiple gold stars and a few most improved ribbons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What exactly were they rebuilding from, nothing? When you use the term it usually means there was some notable success. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

As many playoff wins as the Pats since Rex took over.  But you're all about regular season wins, right?

[/QUOTE]

No, we're all about going to and winning the SB. Something your patetic team hasn't managed in about half a century.

And don't get too giddy about your "playoff wins", because we all know you stiffs backed in to the playoffs both times you made it in the last 7 years. LMAO@U

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, John Fox is vital to the Denver Broncos. LMAO

Christ, Pee Wee Herman could wander their sidelines pretending to be the head coach and they'd still be Denver:

A Crap D with a QB who can't play in inclement weather.

lol

[/QUOTE]

You forgot to add - big playoff games. But he can beat them up in the wildcard round; unless he's going one and out.

[/QUOTE]

Just looked on NFL.com.  Couldn't find the category of "big playoff games"  Was 2010 loss the Jets a "big playoff game"?  Apparently, the NFL calls it the biggest choke in the history of the NFL.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, we're all about going to and winning the SB. Something your patetic team hasn't managed in about half a century.

And don't get too giddy about your "playoff wins", because we all know you stiffs backed in to the playoffs both times you made it in the last 7 years. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Bwahhahhahahahaahaha!  Backed in!  I love it.  What an idiot.  Why don't you explain to everyone what that means.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Not a single post attempting to explain why team that has squeaked by some of the NFLs worst teams and lost to one of them or how a team that just plain cannot stop the run will do anything in the playoffs.  Only sad & pathetic posts trying to deflect to the rebuilding Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Here's an explanation: We lost to the pathetic jets because the officials handed them the game: fact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's an explanation: We lost to the pathetic jets because the officials handed them the game: fact.

[/QUOTE]

wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bwahhahhahahahaahaha!  Backed in!  I love it.  What an idiot.  Why don't you explain to everyone what that means.

[/QUOTE]

The Pats fans here surely know the term. But for some brain-dead jets fans that may be reading....

It's when another team beats a certain team so a pathetic joke team like the jets can get in the playoffs, rather than a pathetic joke team like the jets controlling their own destiny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This whole thread is a wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa! from you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Pats fans here surely know the term. But for some brain-dead jets fans that may be reading....

It's when another team beats a certain team so a pathetic joke team like the jets can get in the playoffs, rather than a pathetic joke team like the jets controlling their own destiny.

[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, that is a very scientific explanation.  So, what you're saying is, the team that "backed in" doesn't have to win the games to qualify for the playoffs?  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good come back, babedy babe babe.  Super intelligent, as usual.  Tell me again who those teams are that can't stop the run and won the superbowl.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Paper tiger?  You mean the Jets?  The team that somehow has 5 wins despite the 2nd worst point differential in the NFL.  LMAO @ U.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9-3

Refute that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Paper tiger?  You mean the Jets?  The team that somehow has 5 wins despite the 2nd worst point differential in the NFL.  LMAO @ U.

[/QUOTE]

Another fool who does not know what paper tiger means. By the way, how the point thing works is this.  Each game is considered a separate sort of entity.  If you score, say, 30 and the other team scores 27, you win.  If you score 3 and the other team scores 40, you lose.  Points are not carries over, nor are points allowed.  I thought you would have figured this out by now. Learn the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to mrbungle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9-3

Refute that.

[/QUOTE]

I did.  That's what this post is about.  5 games by a total of 14 points.  Please read before responding.  You'll likely look just a little less stupid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good come back, babedy babe babe.  Super intelligent, as usual.  Tell me again who those teams are that can't stop the run and won the superbowl.  

[/QUOTE]

The 2006 Colts were horrible against the run and won the Super Bowl.  Believe it or not, teams are ranked by wins rather than yards surrendered.  Like every team, the Patriots have weaknesses, but they have had winning records for thirteen years in a row.  On the other hand, there are the Jets.  I was astounded to read yesterday that since October Geno Smith has one touchdown and eleven interceptions.  How is that possible?  It looks as if the Jets are going to have to start all over again.