The Over 30 Crowd-Are they now worth the RISK...??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

The Over 30 Crowd-Are they now worth the RISK...??????

It seems to me that New England is at a cross-road! We have seen BB use the influx of the over 30 crowd to bolster the Patriots in the past BUT, most of the time he got them at relatively low money. The players that would fall into that catagory now want BIG MONEY, so my question to all of you is, are they worth the risk? I knwo most of us would like to see some guys on the team for locker room leadership, but one other point, leaders make themselves. Its time for young guys to step up and smack the daylights outta other players and get moving.
    Who would you bring in for the over 30 crowd and why? and at what cost? BBis a tuff guy to figure out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Re: The Over 30 Crowd-Are they now worth the RISK...??????

Nothing wrong with the over 30 crowd if their healthy.  It's the players with serious injury problems that make no sense to draft or pickup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz22. Show tedyaz22's posts

What a stupidazz post from a stupidazz person with stupidazz avatar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I would love to see Chester Taylor in a Pats uniform, even if Taylor is over 30.

He has relatively few carries and has never had to carry the full load (played behind Jamal Lewis in Baltimore and Adrian Peterson in Minnesota).  

Carries-wise, he's equivalent to a 27-28 year old back: not someone around whom you can build long-term, but who could help your team for a couple years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

For Offensive players yes, look at TO he is 37
    For Defensive Players don't sign em over 30 if they want big money, cauz u can't depend on em