The Patriot Way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

The Patriot Way

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/14/sports/football/patriots-brush-off-of-wes-welker-began-long-ago.html

No Wonder no free agent wants to come here?

Think about it how many guys who had options choose NE in the past 5 years?? And suggs comes out and says NE is the most hated team and 2 days later there was a poll in espn and guess what Pats were top of the list.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: The Patriot Way

thats great, none of us care if other fans like the patriots. and more players have come out in support of the way the pats do things, than against it. kraft is one of the most liked owners in sports.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Makes you wonder sometimes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Makes you wonder sometimes.

Its so phucken obvious when u think about it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

thats great, none of us care if other fans like the patriots. and more players have come out in support of the way the pats do things, than against it. kraft is one of the most liked owners in sports.

Everybody pretents to like the rich guy, don't fool ur self. No one signs for us because we are too good for everyone right.... Lets see how many games they win without TB, I bet he is so mad right now.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

Screw BB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Learn about economics and the sport. Welker is on the back nine of his career and chose Manning and the Broncos over a superior situation in NE.

The phhuck u talking about, they left him on the table for 2 Mil, and signed Amendola who plays half as many games as welker does for 31.

Even after broncos offered him 12M he came back to pats so they could match it????

Can you put down your sheep hat and think about it for a sec????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

What's obvious is you aren't very bright.  Personally, I don't want ANY FA coming here who is seeking top dollar. I am looking for fit and good and fair market value.

Dude stop preching rightousness, pats tickets are one of the most expensive, they make the most money and they screw their players in the A55, why should someone take a paycut when they can go to Packers, Broncos, 49erns......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

so brady should be mad because they replaces a 32 year old slot receiver with a 27 year old slot receiver who is faster, stronger, tougher, and has better hands? yea the pats sure did screw tom over!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

I'm just pointing out the hypocracy that exists on this board. 

Team first until its business time....

and when all the homers go yayyyyy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

so brady should be mad because they replaces a 32 year old slot receiver with a 27 year old slot receiver who is faster, stronger, tougher, and has better hands? yea the pats sure did screw tom over!

Dude S*ut up, you have had a long day and now are just saying stuff. " faster, stronger, tougher, and has better hands"

Like whatever dude

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

What free agents have the Pats heavily pursued who have spurned them? We generally dont sign big name players because BB generally doesnt pursue them. Players follow the money, they dont care about what happened to Branch or Welker or anyone else. The problem is what the possible fallout inside the locker room could be.

In response to akius' comment:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/14/sports/football/patriots-brush-off-of-wes-welker-began-long-ago.html

No Wonder no free agent wants to come here?

Think about it how many guys who had options choose NE in the past 5 years?? And suggs comes out and says NE is the most hated team and 2 days later there was a poll in espn and guess what Pats were top of the list.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Smart ownership breeds success.  Success breeds contempt.  The NFL is a business, not a youth league where feelings are sheltered.

You guys need to get over yourselves.  I promise that the Sun will rise tomorrow just as surely as the Pats will contend for another Super Bowl next year.  All is well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Dude S*ut up, you have had a long day and now are just saying stuff. " faster, stronger, tougher, and has better hands"

Like whatever dude

if you and TFB12 want to cry about losing welker, than go ahead. but dont act like everyone else needs to feel sorry for you. the pats lost welker, and then less then 2 hours later, went out and signed a similar player.

you dont realize how spoiled of a fanbase we are. look at the ravens for example, they win one super bowl and now are having a firesale...imagine this place if the pats were doing what the ravens are doing right now...the pats are trying to do whats best for the future.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

What's obvious is you aren't very bright.  Personally, I don't want ANY FA coming here who is seeking top dollar. I am looking for fit and good and fair market value.

Dude stop preching rightousness, pats tickets are one of the most expensive, they make the most money and they screw their players in the A55, why should someone take a paycut when they can go to Packers, Broncos, 49erns......

Yeah, doofus, I want a better TEAM, not catering to a 32 year old slot guy because he WAS great here and is on the downside of a career to appease Brady.

It has nothing to do with righteousness. It has to do with logic.

Last time I checked the Packers are up the creek trying to pay Rodgers as Finley leaves along with possibly Jennings.

SF is looking for scraps at Safety with Goldson leaving.

niners may be able to sign reed, which is a lot better than scraps lol, but yea i agree with your point. its a business and the pats are trying to do whats best for the team going forward.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Like whatever dude

Um, actually everything he just said was a fact except for Danny being "tougher".  That is surely debateable.  However, it seems as if you have grown too many feelings for another grown man who rest assured, does not care about you.

You are being extremely impetuous.  Relax, think it through, and realize that BB knows a hell of a lot more than you about player evaluation, salary cap, and knowing how to manage a 53 man roster.  I promise you it will be okay.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

redsoxfan94 dude u r right about some stuff  but this isn't me feeling bad or anything. 

Its about BB's arrogance.

If you look at it, he is a defenseive coach whose defense consistenly ranks at the bottom, and its because he treats people like toys, he only signs/drafts players who are going to be his b*tches and that hasn't worked out for him LATELY.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Like whatever dude

Um, actually everything he just said was a fact except for Danny being "tougher".  That is surely debateable.  However, it seems as if you have grown too many feelings for another grown man who rest assured, does not care about you.

You are being extremely impetuous.  Relax, think it through, and realize that BB knows a hell of a lot more than you about player evaluation, salary cap, and knowing how to manage a 53 man roster.  I promise you it will be okay.

yea i wouldnt blame anyone for believing wes is tougher, because he does take a lot of hits and get right back up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

what has welker done to show him to be on the downside of his career?

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:
    Yeah, doofus, I want a better TEAM, not catering to a 32 year old slot guy because he WAS great here and is on the downside of a career to appease Brady.

It has nothing to do with righteousness. It has to do with logic.

Last time I checked the Packers are up the creek trying to pay Rodgers as Finley leaves along with possibly Jennings.

SF is looking for scraps at Safety with Goldson leaving.

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

redsoxfan94 dude u r right about some stuff  but this isn't me feeling bad or anything. 

Its about BB's arrogance.

If you look at it, he is a defenseive coach whose defense consistenly ranks at the bottom, and its because he treats people like toys, he only signs/drafts players who are going to be his b*tches and that hasn't worked out for him.

well yea i mean its pretty obvious that BB doesnt like players acting up or maybe even talking back to him, he wants them to listen and do their job. but he is a great coach and players respect the hell out of him. is he arrogant? yea its arguable, but i do believe his efforts really are for the betterment of the team.