The Patriots After Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady

In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Patriots After Tom Brady : Brady is amazing.......in BB's system!!! Matt Cassel!!! Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute. TB is the system, Cassell was the under study.

TB learned the system from Charlie W. JMcD improved on it.

TB is the possessor of the system. Sometimes he doesn't execute as he should.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : So you're saying Brady is merely a system QB? Because if you are, that makes you an imbecile. BB's "system" doesn't seem to be working so hot on defense. Maybe it's not the miraculous system and you actually have to have good players.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
     Yes! TB12 is a "SYSTEM QB". And there is proof all around you! He certainly couldn't run a roll out type of O, or even an option orented type of O. He is a straight drop back passer with timed release. He has excellent accuracy. Period! I too love TB and am exstatic that he has been our QB this past decade. I think he has taken advantage of the situation/system that he has been put in better than most could have. BUT, HE IS SLOW, AVERAGE ARM, and a mediocre athlete all around. He did nothing at Michigan! Neither did Cassel at USC. YES! I am saying that Brady owes his 
    stradom to BB's and McDaniels' offensive "system.", BABE! Yes TB12 has developed into an amazing QB, FOR THIS SYSTEM, but had he ended up elsewhere, WHICH BY THE WAY HE WOULDN'T HAVE!!! He would still be nothing, and without a super model wife and their 3-kids....So, YOU, you idot, are the "IMBECILE"! Now, go rub one off to your TB12 poster! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE] I am saying that Brady owes his  stradom  to BB and McDaniels system.
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

LOL, Babe might be right.

BB provided the platform for TB.  Ans yest TB has perfromed extraodinarily

But, It's been all TB.

Did outing Manning excel becasue of Tony Dungy's system? LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Wait a minute. TB is the system, Cassell was the under study. TB learned the system from Charlie W. JMcD improved on it. TB is the possessor of the system. Sometimes he doesn't execute as he should.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Point taken, and is correct. But a "system" non the less!Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : LOL, Babe might be right. BB provided the platform for TB.  Ans yest TB has perfromed extraodinarily But, It's been all TB. Did outing Manning excel becasue of Tony Dungy's system? LOL.
    HUGE DIFFERENCE! All one has to do is watch one series with Manning and know that HE is in control of EVERY play that takes place on that field. My point is simply that TB could go toma dozen other teams outside of NE and easily fail. Manning, since you brought him up, more likely would turn ANY team into a contender! Blasphamous, I know! BUT TRUE!!! Keep in mind, TB12 is my hero in the NFL. Manning is a rare, rare talent who wasn't fortunate to play on BB's Patriots teams!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady :  Yes! TB12 is a "SYSTEM QB". And there is proof all around you! He certainly couldn't run a roll out type of O, or even an option orented type of O. He is a straight drop back passer with timed release. He has excellent accuracy. Period! I too love TB and am exstatic that he has been our QB this past decade. I think he has taken advantage of the situation/system that he has been put in better than most could have. BUT, HE IS SLOW, AVERAGE ARM, and a mediocre athlete all around. He did nothing at Michigan! Neither did Cassel at USC. YES! I am saying that Brady owes his  stradom  to BB's and McDaniels' offensive "system.", BABE! Yes TB12 has developed into an amazing QB, FOR THIS SYSTEM, but had he ended up elsewhere, WHICH BY THE WAY HE WOULDN'T HAVE!!! He would still be nothing, and without a super model wife and their 3-kids....So, YOU, you idot, are the "IMBECILE"! Now, go rub one off to your TB12 poster! 
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Another dimwit with a pocket full of empty cliches he tries to pass off as football knowledge. What you really know about this game could fit on the head of a pin.

You don't even know what a system is, numbnuts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Another dimwit with a pocket full of empty cliches he tries to pass off as football knowledge. What you really know about this game could fit on the head of a pin. You don't even know what a system is, numbnuts.
     Hey Babe, FYSA, I was actually a free agent with the PATs back in the mid 80's, and was cut after I was injured. I played for a major college power and am still in great shape at 50. and one last thing, I benched 425lbs, ran a 4.35 40, and am now a in a position that most men could only dream of. and now, thats not bent over in front of TB12! Go read SI. Moron!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : HUGE DIFFERENCE! All one has to do is watch one series with Manning and know that HE is in control of EVERY play that takes place on that field. My point is simply that TB could go toma dozen other teams outside of NE and easily fail. Manning, since you brought him up, more likely would turn ANY team into a contender! Blasphamous, I know! BUT TRUE!!! Keep in mind, TB12 is my hero in the NFL. Manning is a rare, rare talent who wasn't fortunate to play on BB's Patriots teams!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

You are clueless. Nothing quite as stinking on a sports board as a fool who spouts pure unsubstantiated BS that he makes up and tries to pass it off as fact. You're a moron. Now there's a fact.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : You are clueless. Nothing quite as stinking on a sports board as a fool who spouts pure unsubstantiated BS that he makes up and tries to pass it off as fact. You're a moron. Now there's a fact.

Poor, old, senial, bastid!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady :  Hey Babe, FYSA, I was actually a free agent with the PATs back in the mid 80's, and was cut after I was injured. I played for a major college power and am still in great shape at 50. Go read a book. Moron!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Oh, that explains your lack of a brain. BIOYA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : You are clueless. Nothing quite as stinking on a sports board as a fool who spouts pure unsubstantiated BS that he makes up and tries to pass it off as fact. You're a moron. Now there's a fact.

Again, Hey Babe, FYSA, I was actually a free agent with the PATs back in the mid 80's, and was cut after I was injured. I played for a major college power and am still in great shape at 50. and one last thing, I benched 425lbs, ran a 4.35 40, and am now a in a position that most men could only dream of. and no, thats not bent over in front of TB12! Sorry to ruin it for ya! Go read SI. Moron!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Poor, old, senial, bastid!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Yeah, everybody who is senile thinks Brady isn't a system QB, dikwad. LMAO@U

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Oh, that explains your lack of a brain. BIOYA
    Shouldn't you be changing that diaper!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Yeah, everybody who is senile thinks Brady isn't a system QB, dikwad. LMAO@U  
    Been there done that, in two different countries idiot. Its fools like you who make me feel so lucky to have really been there. 5000-posts of pure dreaming. You are an expert at what I have been paid to do for 9-years? YOU are amazing. Now, go look at your TB12 poster. Careful! you can go blind---er!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Again,  Hey Babe, FYSA, I was actually a free agent with the PATs back in the mid 80's, and was cut after I was injured. I played for a major college power and am still in great shape at 50. and one last thing, I benched 425lbs, ran a 4.35 40, and am now a in a position that most men could only dream of. and no, thats not bent over in front of TB12! Sorry to ruin it for ya! Go read SI. Moron!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

I'm sure everybody believes you were a Pats' FA and a super NFL athelete. You haven't a CLUE, much less were ever in the NFL or even a community college. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : I'm sure everybody believes you were a Pats' FA and a super NFL athelete. You haven't a CLUE, much less were ever in the NFL or even a community college. 

Really? I really know the truth. Want my autograph? NO!!!!!Tongue Out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Been there done that, in two different countries idiot. Its fools like you who make me feel so lucky to have really been there. 5000-posts of pure dreaming. You are an expert at what I have been paid to do for 9-years? YOU are amazing. Now, go look at your TB12 poster. Careful! you can go blind---er!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Spare us all your idiotic lies that you played in the NFL. Spare us your mindless drivel about football. You haven't uttered a single word that shows you know anything about it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Really? I really know the truth. Want my autograph? NO!!!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Well, tell us who you are great NFL star. LMAO What a stooge.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Well, tell us who you are great NFL star. LMAO What a stooge.

Dang babe, you've been a little hard on the beav, eh. First embicile, dikwad,now stooge. LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Dang babe, you've been a little hard on the beav, eh. First embicile, dikwad,now stooge. LOL

That's how baby debates, he's a real mench!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : That's how baby debates, he's a real mench!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

you being sarcastic?

do you mean unmench- an utterly unlikeable or unfriendly person?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Dang babe, you've been a little hard on the beav, eh. First embicile, dikwad,now stooge. LOL

His Preparation H isn't working!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : That's how baby debates, he's a real mench!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Booob doesn't debate, he's right and you're wrong, even if you heard it directly from Belichick's mouth...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rally C- When you tell people on here you were a FA with the Patriots in the 80's, don't you think people are going to question the validity of your statement(s)?  

What are you hoping to get?  Criticism?  Doubters?  Admirers?  Respect?  Envy? Jealousy?