The Patriots are going to be really bad this year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The Patriots are going to be really bad this year.

Wow. Nothing takes away my excitement and optimism for the up coming season like listening to 98.5. They have painted and EXTREMELY gloomy picture of what we can expect this year. The worst part is I'm staring to buy into some of it. We have been spoiled, so I ALWAYS have high expectations, but I'm staring to feel stupid for thinking this team can make it to the Playoffs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: The Patriots are going to be really bad this year.

Impossible!!! you guys have the best recievers, best qb, best...

just ask most people that post here, they will have you high on hope in a few posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

We're going to score a ton of points this year. I don't know who you were listening to but If it's felger and Maz or any combination on that show they aren't very optimistic. Worst case scenario, we will still beat all of the slugs on our schedule including Detroit on ThanksGiving. Best case scenario, our defense will improve and stay healthy and we'll win 12 or 13 games. I'd be pretty surprised if we didn't make the playoffs this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

just curious...what were they glooming and dooming about?

i mean i hate the pats as much as anyone in history has...but i dont see a bad team here at all...and id say that 10-6 is a good year with that brutal of a schedule and improvements in the AFC sans the bills

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

FYI trolls you're being ignored.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots are going to be really bad this year.:
    Posted by KellieMB

geeze, i hope thats not aimed at me...im genuinely curious as to what they were saying

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Posted by KellieMB

Really, jimmyjack just planted a huge one on your keister and gave you a 10-6 season.  I would take it and run.  Actually, you should put him on your friends list and then take it and run.  Whatever you do, try not to get crabled...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to The Patriots are going to be really bad this year.:
    [QUOTE]Wow. Nothing takes away my excitement and optimism for the up coming season like listening to 98.5. They have painted and EXTREMELY gloomy picture of what we can expect this year. The worst part is I'm staring to buy into some of it. We have been spoiled, so I ALWAYS have high expectations, but I'm staring to feel stupid for thinking this team can make it to the Playoffs!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Kellie, don't listen to Mazz, I heard it too. He's a baseball idiot with an agenda to keep his show on the air. He see's the Sox going down the crapper so he throws out some negative stories. Last week it was Brady should hold out?????

He could care less about Boston sports, he only cares about his market share and how long he can keep people on hold waiting on his show.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to The Patriots are going to be really bad this year. : Kellie, don't listen to Mazz, I heard it too. He's a baseball idiot with an agenda to keep his show on the air. He see's the Sox going down the crapper so he throws out some negative stories. Last week it was Brady should hold out????? He could care less about Boston sports, he only cares about his market share and how long he can keep people on hold waiting on his show.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I really try not to even listen, but I wanted to hear Pats talk today so I don't have a lot of options.

As a fan, i just don't think it's fair. I feel like every "journalist" assigned to the Pats hates them! (excluding maybe Reiss) I'm just getting tired of it. Look, I don't want to be lied to! I don't want to only hear great things, but why does EVERY SINGLE STORY have a negative spin? Maybe a few of us should get together and do a Podcast or something...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I'm not too fmailiar with this guy, but this is a Tweet i can get behind!

http://twitter.com/ESPN_Colin/status/3543094970

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Mazz thinks the Patriots will go 7-9.  Typical negativism that has absolutely no basis.  Who cares what a bunch of talking heads think.  All that matters is if they do it on the field.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

7-9?

Mazz is a idiot. The D has another year together the secondary is good, the front 7 is pretty gosh darn good the only problem is the outside backers.

The offense is basically the same potent one as last year but with a healthy Brady and Moss? Yeah count me in.

9-7 at worst 13-3 at best

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

If you guys go 9-7 it will mean that Welker is healthy and BB is still a very good coach.  Most likey it will be a bad year for the players on a rebuilding defense and only BB can get them to .500.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I'm not looking for this stuff I swear! I just found this on WEEI (a breakdown of the schedule). My favorite line:

"But through it all the Patriots have always been the standard in the AFC East. Even without Brady in 2008 they still tied for the division title. Always had the divisional dominance to fall back on. But I think all that ends in Week 13. A Jets sweep puts the finishing touches on a power shift."

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/football/patriots/kirk-minihane/2010/07/20/pats-2010-breaking-it-down-game-game?page=0,0

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Jimmy Jack no biggie I'ld take a 10-6 record because in all honesty I think that would win the East by 2 games. Miami ain't ready they might wind up at 8-8 and as for the Jests they are going too play the same ugly schedule the Patriots do,so that will allow them to win 6 games this year,so as you can see 10 wins isn't as bad as you would like to think..Also Iu personally think that this Patriots team will surprise the rest of the league with a 11-12 win season. Youth and atheleticism will prevail.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

JETS SWEEP!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I hate to admit this, but the same was said about the Colts and Saints last season. Look how that turned out. 

Just ignore or turn them off. 

Hey Kellie, we're waiting for your pics. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots are going to be really bad this year. : Really, jimmyjack just planted a huge one on your keister and gave you a 10-6 season.  I would take it and run.  Actually, you should put him on your friends list and then take it and run.  Whatever you do, try not to get crabled...
    Posted by whodeawhodat

Saints had their 15 minutes..it is over

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I hate to admit this, but the same was said about the Colts and Saints last season. Look how that turned out.  Just ignore or turn them off.  Hey Kellie, we're waiting for your pics. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I actually posted a pic earlier but I took it down because it was gross. I'm trying to find one with sunglasses or something, I feel a little weird about just putting my picture out there...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

JETS SWEEP!!!!
    Posted by whodeawhodat

Yeah, Frachise will win it all....This year is going to be painfull for the Jerks. He has been figured out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Boston media will continue to take the negative view because they want people calling in to challenge them on the radio, regardless of how nonsensical they sound. If they cater to an audience to loves BB and Brady, they feel they won't get calls or hits on a blog. They must have data to show this approach work$ just like ESPN does, but  for anyone to take it seriously, you probably needs to lay off the dummy juice. NE is much better on offense this year by a long shot. There is no way they throw away 3-5 games because of a stalled red zone offense. Not happening. Deeper on D, faster on D, more experienced on D.  The only real question on D is WHO wins the weak spot positions (LOLB, RDE and WILB).
    Posted by russgriswold

Your posts always make me feel better and I love your comments on Breers stories too!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Jets will sweep..up the FLOOR! They'll be SSSOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassed by their losses to us, they will dress as janitors just to escape the crowd, go home and CRY!  Except L.T., he'll still be on the bench wearing his "classy" helmet, crying softly to himself as yet another Patriot team runs him over......Most analysts have been WRONG about the patriots year after year, including when they were on the bandwagon in 2007.  I liked last year, looked like tom was a bit off coming back from his injury, adjust that and we win 2 or 3 more games.  Defense needs to get better, I for one believe it will.  Remember last year we went into camp just having had the defense totally gutted.  Im into it, this year will be HOT HOT HOT!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Kellie, What you should do is jot down a couple of his quotes for later this year. Or, write down the date and time of the quotes and come playoff time call in and stuff every comment he made up his Mazzhole!

The best way to get rid of him is don't listen to him!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]If you guys go 9-7 it will mean that Welker is healthy and BB is still a very good coach.  Most likey it will be a bad year for the players on a rebuilding defense and only BB can get them to .500.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Break it down, let's see how the Pats go .500 game by game? Show me the wins and losses, don't just throw out garbage numbers.

You can play too Jimmy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

10-6 would be a great record with their schedule. It all depends what you call a bad season. If they don't make the playoff to me it's a bad season and they are not a lock by any means.