The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it (Sarcasm) sorry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it (Sarcasm) sorry

The Patriots won a game they needed yesterday and brought thier team together after a controversial week but I can't enjoy it because I see the negative in everything.

Tom Brady- sure his recievers dropped everything thrown at them and he made the plays to win the game but he didn't throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's so he has lost it.

Randy Moss- He may be the best reciever of all time and draws double coverage but he lacked effort yesterday and hasn't been great the last few games.  Hopefully the Pats cut him.

Welker/ Watson- sure they played great but they were playing Carolina.

The O line-gave up zero sacks aginst the Peppers led defense.  I guess Peppers must suuck, because the O line can't be any good.

The defense- No Adalius and only 10 points allowed but it was the Panthers so what, big deal.

The players are bad the coordinators are bad and BB should be fired.

I won the Lottery but they want me to pay taxes on it, Life Suucks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it

In Response to The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots won a game they needed yesterday and brought thier team together after a controversial week but I can't enjoy it because I see the negative in everything.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I was spotting what you're depicting during the first 5 games...when everyone was expecting the Pats to pick up from where they left off (i.e. Brady's injury).  More specifically, I did not see them playing well.  Curiously, many people were only interested in their record, as though once they got into the tournament, everything would change and they would play like champions.  Once again, it's all about how well they are playing- period.  Take a look at how the Giants played well at the end of their season to beat the undefeated Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it : I was spotting what you're depicting during the first 5 games...when everyone was expecting the Pats to pick up from where they left off (i.e. Brady's injury).  More specifically, I did not see them playing well.  Curiously, many people were only interested in their record, as though once they got into the tournament, everything would change and they would play like champions.  Once again, it's all about how well they are playing- period.  Take a look at how the Giants played well at the end of their season to beat the undefeated Patriots.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

The Giants didn't really start playing well until they lost to the patriots in the last game of the season and caught fire in the post season. They were 3 - 2 in the last 5 of the regular season. Is that what you meant?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Is there any precedent for BB (not to mention a bunch of teammates) so strongly defending a player who, if truly dogging it, would be so obvious within the team?  Is it even remotely possible for us fans and media types to see someone dogging it, yet not be known to teammates and coaches?  Do we have any reason to think they all would try to cover for someone who quit on them?

In a nutshell, NO.  There is no way BB and several players would be so adamant in defending Moss if he were anything other than a great player and teammate.  I know it "appeared" as though he dogged it some, but there has to be more to it.  No way BB makes such strong statements to defend a player who really did quit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I was being sarcastic, I don't believe anything I said. 

I though at least by the last line that was obvious, but I should have figured nobody would read past the headline. 

It was in response to the fact that the Pats won and this board is filled with negativity.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it (Sarcasm) sorry

In Response to The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it (Sarcasm) sorry:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots won a game they needed yesterday and brought thier team together after a controversial week but I can't enjoy it because I see the negative in everything. Tom Brady- sure his recievers dropped everything thrown at them and he made the plays to win the game but he didn't throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's so he has lost it. Randy Moss- He may be the best reciever of all time and draws double coverage but he lacked effort yesterday and hasn't been great the last few games.  Hopefully the Pats cut him. Welker/ Watson- sure they played great but they were playing Carolina. The O line-gave up zero sacks aginst the Peppers led defense.  I guess Peppers must suuck, because the O line can't be any good. The defense- No Adalius and only 10 points allowed but it was the Panthers so what, big deal. The players are bad the coordinators are bad and BB should be fired. I won the Lottery but they want me to pay taxes on it, Life Suucks
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

KEWL POST... I LIKE IT......  You forgot to mention that Maroneys Yards were all defensive breakdowns..  We as fans have been spoiled.  Expecting too much...

You know more than ANYTHING, I am curious to see if BB and TB will turn this around... Two of the Greatest at their CRAFT and we shall see.......  Honestly, something tells me that they win-out and once the playoffs start EVERYONE has the same record 0-0..... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

shenanigan...

I see the sarcasm in your post and there are too many fans here who are trying to re-live the 2007 season but with a happier ending.  As both Btown and Low have said in their posts, I wouldn't mind living the Giants 2007 season!  That is a season with the right ending!  Nothing would feel better than to see the Pats win out, still not looking that great and then smoke the field in the playoffs.  Imagine them defeating the (possibly) undefeated Colts then going on to defeat the (possibly) undefeated Saints!!  Many here howled in 2007 against the rest of the country that the BEST team in football was not the Giants because of their "lightening in a bottle" streak in those playoffs, but the 18-1 Pats all off of one bad game in 19.  We'll hear the same when the Colts and Saints go down won't we?   So, do you think Giants fans had expectations for the Giants to win the SB as they did?  Giants were underdogs throughout those playoffs!  Why can't we support the team, see them win and if they catch "lightning in a bottle" , more power to them!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots played terrible, and Moss is dogging it (Sarcasm) sorry:
    [QUOTE]shenanigan... I see the sarcasm in your post and there are too many fans here who are trying to re-live the 2007 season but with a happier ending.  As both Btown and Low have said in their posts, I wouldn't mind living the Giants 2007 season!  That is a season with the right ending!  Nothing would feel better than to see the Pats win out, still not looking that great and then smoke the field in the playoffs.  Imagine them defeating the (possibly) undefeated Colts then going on to defeat the (possibly) undefeated Saints!!  Many here howled in 2007 against the rest of the country that the BEST team in football was not the Giants because of their "lightening in a bottle" streak in those playoffs, but the 18-1 Pats all off of one bad game in 19.  We'll hear the same when the Colts and Saints go down won't we?   So, do you think Giants fans had expectations for the Giants to win the SB as they did?  Giants were underdogs throughout those playoffs!  Why can't we support the team, see them win and if they catch "lightning in a bottle" , more power to them!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

AMEN Brother!