the pats are a jekyll and hyde when it comes to two halves in a game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the pats are a jekyll and hyde when it comes to two halves in a game.

why are the pats able to pour it on in the first half of a game,and then they become anemic the second half?

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1214431&srvc=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bostonherald%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fpatriots+%28N.E.+Patriots+-+Patriots+%26+NFL+-+BostonHerald.com%29

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Re: the pats are a jekyll and hyde when it comes to two halves in a game.

The coordinators don't adjust well at the half and they need a Clock killing Running back and since they don't have a clock killer, the pass plays become conservative and predictable to the other team

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

In Response to Re: the pats are a jekyll and hyde when it comes to two halves in a game.:
    [QUOTE]The coordinators don't adjust well at the half and they need a Clock killing Running back and since they don't have a clock killer, the pass plays become conservative and predictable to the other team
    Posted by patswirelessfan[/QUOTE]
    And no trick plays whatsoever to keep the enemies' defense guessing.  I want some direct snaps again!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Why can't Brady just call the plays himself? There is no OC and he is experienced enough to run the offense by himself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to the pats are a jekyll and hyde when it comes to two halves in a game.:
    [QUOTE]why are the pats able to pour it on in the first half of a game,and then they become anemic the second half? http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1214431&srvc=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bostonherald%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fpatriots+%28N.E.+Patriots+-+Patriots+%26+NFL+-+BostonHerald.com%29
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

If they win I don't care, when they lose it is a problem. In most of the games we had a good lead and worked to hold on to it and not create a turn over. I would rather they run and gun the second half, but as I said, I take whatever gets a win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: the pats are a jekyll and hyde when it comes to two halves in a game.:
    [QUOTE]Why can't Brady just call the plays himself? There is no OC and he is experienced enough to run the offense by himself.
    Posted by PuntonFirstDown[/QUOTE] to a degree he does.he has a lot of plays on his wrist band,and if he see,s something in the defense,he will call an audible,and change the play,or at least make the defense think he is.and if the defense reacts to his audible,and moves to where he wants them,its better for that play.