The Pats have no chance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

The Pats have no chance

Not sure if this has been posted already, but this is a funny article about the media's love for the Giants:

It's a little long and starts out kind of boring. The humor starts about halfway down where it says "Because the Patriots can't possibly win. Not a chance."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: The Pats have no chance

Best article I've read all week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Talented writer.  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Great read, thanks for posting!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Exactly. NE might as well forfeit. ;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

"Coughlin's superhuman brain operates on a plane of existence the human mind cannot comprehend. Don't let all those annual demands he be fired that fill the New York tabloids distract you from the truth that he's the greatest football intellect since the first coach ever crawled out of the primordial ooze and learned to walk on land. Besides, what does Bill Belichick know about winning big games?"

This was my favorite part.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Excellent article. Pretty much states the current view by the pundits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Thanks for posting. Funny slant and accurate into the bargain. What will I watch on another channel when the game is on?