the real culprits

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

the real culprits

1.  take your 3 points in the red zone

2.  play with some sort of emotion.  im not saying be like rex ryan or anything, but come on.

3.  it seems to me like tom brady isnt going through his reads like he did in the SB era...  he used to throw to the open reciever, now he only looks to welker or moss. (most - if not all - of bradys INTs have come when he is forcing the ball in to moss)

4.  at some point you need to commit to some form of a run game.

5.  lack of pass rush is making our secondary look like pop warner players.  you cant expect them to cover the receivers forever.  (we need to address this in the draft. im tired of trading out of the first round.  we spent a first on mayo, and thats turned out great. could you imagine Suh from nebraska with the pats? sick)

i am a pats fan, and always will be, but there are obviously some problems in NE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: the real culprits

I would love for Suh to come to NE.  He reminds me of a young Seymour.

The way they are playing they will probaly get a decent pick this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

he is a sick fcuk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

the bigges reason  as what hsa been the problem for   the majority of the season NO PASS RUSH!   last time henne threw for that much yards was back in college

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: the real culprits:
    [QUOTE]the bigges reason  as what hsa been the problem for   the majority of the season NO PASS RUSH!   last time henne threw for that much yards was back in college
    Posted by Jedi33[/QUOTE]

I was listening to the radio. How bad was the pass rush again?

I am wondering -- with how bad the pass rush has been, should the Pats just try some things they have not tried...like throw Brace in there alongside Wilfork? Maybe he can at least bring some energy to the field.