The real issue here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

The real issue here!

Why weren't the Patriots flagged last week against the Saints when they did the same thing?  I heard that the Saints are protesting the game.  Another fraudulent win for New England.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: The real issue here!

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why weren't the Patriots flagged last week against the Saints when they did the same thing?  I heard that the Saints are protesting the game.  Another fraudulent win for New England.

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't they call it on you guys when Gost kicked at the end of regulation?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Easy, it didn't happen.  I just watched it.  Next question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ayisyen. Show Ayisyen's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because the refs were in the bag for the Pats (which is what Saints fans had been saying after the game)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U must have blinders on. It happened. It happens all the time. And now it will be called more often I am sure. Having said that, the Pats lost because they got outplayed not because of the penalty. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U must have blinders on. It happened. It happens all the time. And now it will be called more often I am sure. Having said that, the Pats lost because they got outplayed not because of the penalty. 

[/QUOTE]

Of course they did.  They gave up 100 yards to a RB, 100 yards to a WR, the Jets held the ball for 46 minutes and the Jets D already had stuffed the Pats in OT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The call was made correctly based on the way the rule is written. Based on multiple reports and some video highlights of other games where this penalty occured... The bigger question is why after 400 + FG's & PAT's in the NFL this year was this called for the 1st time on a 56 yard FG in OT?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The call was made correctly based on the way the rule is written. Based on multiple reports and some video highlights of other games where this penalty occured... The bigger question is why after 400 + FG's & PAT's in the NFL this year was this called for the 1st time on a 56 yard FG in OT?

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, the Patriots got away with cheating against the Saints.   You're right, though.  They should have been caught earlier. 

Last week I got pulled over for speeding.  I asked the cop why he didn't pull me over the day before when I was speeding.  He gave me two tickets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, the Patriots got away with cheating against the Saints.   You're right, though.  They should have been caught earlier. 

Last week I got pulled over for speeding.  I asked the cop why he didn't pull me over the day before when I was speeding.  He gave me two tickets.

[/QUOTE]

You need to get ahold of Jets Management and see if their source of "fixing" things can help you out. The Jets have 2 fixed games out of 4 so 50% so their guy should be able to fix 1 of your tickets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As I suspected you have no answer. Last night on comcast NE they showed  20 examples of this by multiple teams and none were called.

Obviously having an intelligent debate with a Jet fan is the equivilant of arguining with an idiot eventually they just drag you down to their and beat you with experience.

Continue your trolling.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bagjob. Goodell.

Giants cooked and Goodell needs to make sure one team stays in the WC chase somehow.

No one can answer simple questions like that or why the rule was changed during the season.

[/QUOTE]

What rule was changed?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

OK, I'm over this.  It really doesn't matter.  Pats win the division.  Jets miss playoffs.  All is right with the world.  This is a footnote to the year Gronk had to remember to use both hands again.

14. This post has been removed.