The Real Killer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The Real Killer

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

see the HTM plays golf in the nude,well I do wear a hat and gloves in case of bird attack.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

A worm joke needs to be added here!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

So anyway me The Honkeytonkman(HTM) had decided to play a round of golf, seeing as my handicap is 35 it might take a couple days.Just as I was about to tee off a golf cart carryinng 3 gentlemen stopped  near me  (out rolled Pez,Jerry,Jints,Hurley and OJ).IT seems that OJ had convinced them that New Englands offence was unstopable and the real killer was probably playing golf since he could afford Bruno Malley shoes.This lead to them asking why I wasnt wearing shoes.(see the HTM plays golf in the nude,well I do wear a hat and gloves in case of bird attack.                                                                                                                                                 This led them to accuse me of being the real killer the HTM thinking quickly  bent over and touched my toes, as my accusers started to undress I screamed like a little girl and ran away.  I guess the morale of the story is never leave home unless you have to.Thats all I got.                                                                                                                   

Trying for another ban?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

So anyway me The Honkeytonkman(HTM) had decided to play a round of golf, seeing as my handicap is 35 it might take a couple days.Just as I was about to tee off a golf cart carryinng 3 gentlemen stopped  near me  (out rolled Pez,Jerry,Jints,Hurley and OJ).IT seems that OJ had convinced them that New Englands offence was unstopable and the real killer was probably playing golf since he could afford Bruno Malley shoes.This lead to them asking why I wasnt wearing shoes.(see the HTM plays golf in the nude,well I do wear a hat and gloves in case of bird attack.                                                                                                                                                 This led them to accuse me of being the real killer the HTM thinking quickly  bent over and touched my toes, as my accusers started to undress I screamed like a little girl and ran away.  I guess the morale of the story is never leave home unless you have to.Thats all I got.                                                                                                                   

Trying for another ban?

He's one of the funniest people here. His drugs of choice and likely alcohol combo makes for freaking highlarious imagery.

Maybe if you had a sense of humor or got laid once in a while, you might lighten up (or find one friend)?

well i think it's all tom brady's fault

come on! that was highlarious