No phatRex not obsessed just enjoy a good laugh every now and then. Thankfully your team is here to provide it! LOL This might explain why the Jets had a putrid offensive performance this week. Wonder if one of the plays was "run at the defender, pull his shoes off, then start sniffing and kissing his feet....." LOL

Rex Ryan draws up plays for Jets offense

Jets coach Rex Ryan committed himself to being more involved with the offense this season. This week, he took that to a new level. Ryan, a lifetime defensive coach, drew up a few plays in front of the offense. "I had it drawn upside down for them, of course, but I did put a couple of plays in," Ryan said. "I'm more involved. I've been more involved with our offense than I ever have. I feel good about it." Ryan felt he was out of touch with his offense last season and was caught off guard when he learned of some of the chemistry issues on the unit after the year was over. He generally spends a day a week this year going to offensive meetings and spends more time than that talking things over with offensive coordinator Tony Sparano. Sparano said you can expect to see those plays in the game plan this week. Ryan is his boss, after all.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/348215-rex-ryan-draws-up-plays-for-jets-offense?sct=hp_bf2_a5&eref=sihp