The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...

Yesterday afternoon was one of those days in the NFL where by the time the SNF game was about to start ...
     Us Pats fans were feeling like somebody kicked us in the ballls.

Sure the Pats layed an egg in Cleveland ... SuX but really no biggie.
     ( Other than '07 ~ name a reg. season where that didnt happen at least once )

It was the combination of that ugly loss and :

A) The Lions handing an undeserved victory to the friigin Jets

B) The Raiders pulling out a potentially season-changing win over the Cheifs .

So instead of taking care of business vs the inferior Ratville Brownies , expanding our AFC East lead to a couple games over the JEst and gleefully watching Oakland implode and start their inevitable downhill spiral into their usual Top 10 Draft position :

We're forced to watch Brian Hoyer mop up ( not in a good way ) Sanchez pull yet another rabbit out of his ars , and our hopes of a high draft pick vanish all within the space of a few hours ...

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH ! ! !

Take heart Pats fans  ~ It wasnt exactly a perfect storm.

GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY :

Panthers lost ( and multiple lower echelon teams picked up games on them ) meaning there's now an excellent chance that we'll have an early pick to start the 2nd round of the '11 Draft
    ( and maybe even the first pick as Buffalo is sure to win a few while Carolina appears to have packed it in )

Pats didn't lose anybody to season ending injury
      Yah I know Ghostkowski may be gone for a few weeks ... but at least it's not suppose to be for the whole season . Upcoming opponents the Steelers ( Aaron Smith ) & Colts ( long list ) have recently lost key players ... We should take solace in the fact that we are about to go into those games without a Welker or Wilfork on the shelf.  We'll sign a Shayne Graham ( or ?? ) if we have to and carry on .
    ( Hopefully CHUNG will be back too and mankins will be up to speed )

BRING ON THE STEELERS AND THEN THE COLTS CUZ WE NEED TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEBODY ASAP !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Re: The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...

take it out this week.......stop talking and start DOING

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...:
    [QUOTE]take it out this week.......stop talking and start DOING
    Posted by sday4x45[/QUOTE]

Yeah, start fan-ning better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...:
    [QUOTE]  Yesterday afternoon was one of those days in the NFL where by the time the SNF game was about to start ...  Us Pats fans were feeling like somebody kicked us in the ballls.   Sure the Pats layed an egg in Cleveland  ... SuX but really no biggie.  ( Other than '07 ~ name a reg. season where that didnt happen at least once )  It was the combination of that ugly loss and : A) The Lions handing an undeserved victory to the friigin Jets B) The Raiders pulling out a potentially season-changing win over the Cheifs .  So instead of taking care of business vs the inferior Ratville Brownies , expanding our AFC East lead to a couple games over the JEst and gleefully watching Oakland implode and start their inevitable downhill spiral into their usual Top 10 Draft position : We're forced to watch Brian Hoyer mop up ( not in a good way ) Sanchez pull yet another rabbit out of his ars , and our hopes of a high draft pick vanish all within the space of a few hours ... ARRRRGGGGHHHHH ! ! !     Take heart Pats fans  ~ It wasnt exactly a perfect storm.   GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY : Panthers lost ( and multiple lower echelon teams picked up games on them ) meaning there's now an excellent chance that we'll have an early pick to start the 2nd round of the '11 Draft ( and maybe even the first pick as Buffalo is sure to win a few while Carolina appears to have packed it in ) Pats didn't lose anybody to season ending injury .    Yah I know Ghostkowski may be gone for a few weeks ... but at least it's not suppose to be for the whole season . Upcoming opponents the Steelers ( Aaron Smith ) & Colts ( long list ) have recently lost key players ... We should take solace in the fact that we are about to go into those games without a Welker or Wilfork on the shelf.  We'll sign a Shayne Graham ( or ?? ) if we have to and carry on . ( Hopefully CHUNG will be back too and mankins will be up to speed ) BRING ON THE STEELERS AND THEN THE COLTS CUZ WE NEED TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEBODY ASAP !  
    Posted by CapFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Best summary of all the ridiculous posts here today.  You didnt mention it was mangini and Rex's brother that served you that beatdown though.  That may have added to the frustration.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'm not pizzed. Disappointed but that's it.
    Why?
    In the long run the Pats record has no meaningful affect on my life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Yea I dont understand what you mean by that either? Why should have we won the game , because its the Browns? Well Ill be a little less respectful in saying , do you even watch football? LOL Seriously , there are no "gimmies" in this league anymore , at least not this year. Even the worst teams in the league last year gave teams fits on certain Sundays. This year is a "dream" year for the NFL. For years they would talk up parody , this year theres no debate. Theres no "absolute" best team in the elague right now. As a result your going to have teams like the Rams , Chiefs , Bucs and now Raiders contend for a Div. We shouldnt be shocked by this and you really dont pay that close attention to football if you are shocked by this. Sorry but your just not. How were the jets the past 10 years? How about the "fins? Ok Buffalo still sux , but w/e. Now these teams will be contending for the AFC East for the next 5-8 years because of the drafts they've had , because of the players they brought in from F/A and owerships that are serious about winning now and 5 years from now. Shouldnt be shocked by this at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...:
    [QUOTE]  Yesterday afternoon was one of those days in the NFL where by the time the SNF game was about to start ...  Us Pats fans were feeling like somebody kicked us in the ballls.   Sure the Pats layed an egg in Cleveland  ... SuX but really no biggie.  ( Other than '07 ~ name a reg. season where that didnt happen at least once )  It was the combination of that ugly loss and : A) The Lions handing an undeserved victory to the friigin Jets B) The Raiders pulling out a potentially season-changing win over the Cheifs .  So instead of taking care of business vs the inferior Ratville Brownies , expanding our AFC East lead to a couple games over the JEst and gleefully watching Oakland implode and start their inevitable downhill spiral into their usual Top 10 Draft position : We're forced to watch Brian Hoyer mop up ( not in a good way ) Sanchez pull yet another rabbit out of his ars , and our hopes of a high draft pick vanish all within the space of a few hours ... ARRRRGGGGHHHHH ! ! !     Take heart Pats fans  ~ It wasnt exactly a perfect storm.   GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY : Panthers lost ( and multiple lower echelon teams picked up games on them ) meaning there's now an excellent chance that we'll have an early pick to start the 2nd round of the '11 Draft ( and maybe even the first pick as Buffalo is sure to win a few while Carolina appears to have packed it in ) Pats didn't lose anybody to season ending injury .    Yah I know Ghostkowski may be gone for a few weeks ... but at least it's not suppose to be for the whole season . Upcoming opponents the Steelers ( Aaron Smith ) & Colts ( long list ) have recently lost key players ... We should take solace in the fact that we are about to go into those games without a Welker or Wilfork on the shelf.  We'll sign a Shayne Graham ( or ?? ) if we have to and carry on . ( Hopefully CHUNG will be back too and mankins will be up to speed ) BRING ON THE STEELERS AND THEN THE COLTS CUZ WE NEED TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEBODY ASAP !  
    Posted by CapFoxboro[/QUOTE]
    Careful what you wish for />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

watching detriot THROW on 3rd down when the jets had 1 time out left was football torture.  If they had just run the ball and made the jets call time out, the jets would have had only 1:00 to get down the field and 1 bad play like getting tackled inbounds would end the game.

f u detriot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: The Real REASON Us Pats Fans Are All Royally Pizzed Off Today...:
    [QUOTE]Tas - This is a respectful question so don't jump all over me, but how can you say the pats lost a game they should have won if they lost by 20.  I didn't see the game, so I really don't know, but that just seems odd.  The colts lost by 2 and I can't even begin to say they should have won that game.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]
    You should know that they should win every game. It's their entitlement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not pizzed. Disappointed but that's it. Why? In the long run the Pats record has no meaningful affect on my life.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Wouldn't know it from your weekly rants.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The way a lot of people are reacting from this loss, you'd think the Pats record fell to 4-4.  They're still 6-2.  Yesterday's game was putrid.  The Patriots looked flat and couldn't get anything going.  Sometimes teams will have these kinds of games.  I remember back in 2004 when the Pats went 14-2 and eventually won the Super Bowl, they lost a game to the Dolphins who were awful that year.  Granted it was a one point loss but the Patriots couldn't do a damn thing all game.  They were lucky they only lost by 1.  Brady threw for 171 yards and 4 picks.  The Patriots played even worse in that game than they did in yesterday's game.  I can't believe how insane some people get after a bad game.  People saying get rid of Brady!  Yeeeahhh ok.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not too upset over the loss, maybe more upset to how they lost and who they lost to. 

Came out flat from the get go, got punched right square in the face on that short kickoff, felt bad for Morris that he was the one who had to try and makeup for the rookie mistake.  Once the browns were up 10-0 it was over. 

All the 3 and outs early in the game, can't this team play 4 quarters of football?  Hell, I'll take 3 quarters at this point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

One positive from yesterdays game was that Peyton Hillis showed again he can be an absolute beast.  Why is this a positive you ask?  In Denver Hillis was never used and was then traded for Brady Quinn.  So the positive is...... at least the Pats no longer employ someone as stupid as Josh McDaniels. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

well at least we got the stinker out of the way and it weasnt agasinst one of the the better teams were  going to face

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Lions lost because of a missed extra point.  The Jets were barely ever in that game, and outside of LT they have absoutely zero offense.

Yes the Lions choked down the stretch (they were gassed), but the Jets couldn't have beaten anyone BUT that team yesterday.  They really did look terrible.  Even their fans know this today.

Hate to say it, but this year's SB winner might not come from the AFC at all...the Giants are beginning to put up some crazy numbers; they're destined to go to the big game.  There's no NFC team right now that's even remotely close to the way the G-Men are playing.  No one.

Pats will be in this thing right down to the end.  My concern, though, is that the Pats are going to need a kicker over these next few weeks.  They're more likely to put up FGs against the Steelers than TDs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Hey its the NFL... if I remember right only 1 team ever went 16-0. Just getting to the playoffs is what counts ..albeit home field through-out helps  ...usually!

12-4, 11-5 even 10-6 should get us there.So there will be some Sundays, Mondays like this last one.

6-2 is still tied for the best record in the NFL

Does Mangini hate the Jets even more than the Pats? Ill bet since he left us and was FIRED by them.

PS: I hate fantasy football .. I left Hillus off my lineup because i can't root for a guy playing against the Pats!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Good point soups.

With two very tough games against teams the Pats should expect to battle for top playoff seeding, having to dredge up some scrub kicker at the last minute is not good news for New England. Gostkowski is one of the Pats' more reliable weapons.

Tough injury at this point in the schedule.

But those are the breaks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Hey its the NFL... if I remember right only 1 team ever went 16-0. Just getting to the playoffs is what counts ..albeit home field through-out helps  ...usually! 12-4, 11-5 even 10-6 should get us there.So there will be some Sundays, Mondays like this last one. 6-2 is still tied for the best record in the NFL Does Mangini hate the Jets even more than the Pats? Ill bet since he left us and was FIRED by them. PS: I hate fantasy football .. I left Hillus off my lineup because i can't root for a guy playing against the Pats!!!!
    Posted by mgraham[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if he hates either the Jets or the Pats.  Jets gave him his first shot as HC and Pats(BB) taught him how to be a HC.  I know that I, as a jet fan liked him as a HC. He always had a plan.  I did not like his BB tendencies like his covert attitude as far as injury reports and players not being allowed to speak to the media or at least making sure everything they said was vanilla.

I am sure that he enjoys beating both though.

Fantasy Football has taken some of the enjoyment out of football for me as well...I just cannot stand when someone starts a jet against me..and then my opponent started GB's defense.  I was like wt eff, 38 pts from your defense!!! fire Phillips, and today it was done.