The REAL statement made last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The REAL statement made last night

Should read "America hates the Pats so now league agrees". seriously that is TWO games this season refs took away Pats chance to win. Only thing that would make America happier is a similar situation in playoff game to end Pats season.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: The REAL statement made last night

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should read "America hates the Pats so now league agrees". seriously that is TWO games this season refs took away Pats chance to win. Only thing that would make America happier is a similar situation in playoff game to end Pats season.....

[/QUOTE]

paranoia the destroyer - the kinks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The Jets and Giants trolls giddy....PROVES MY POINT!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

The Jets and Giants trolls giddy....PROVES MY POINT!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Tough to get rid of cockroaches. they are a dirty nasty lot.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I'm sorry.  I disagree.  What happened in the Pats vs. Carolina game is, I don't like saying, a widespread sickness going on in a lot of American pro sports.  Their is so much cheating going on, the refs don't know how to deal with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

OK, as fans maybe not great to dwell on this. It was a terrible call made by spinelss officials probalbly on the take but thats sports!

Officiating is part of the game, they can blow calls just like players can blow plays.

I hated reading the  New Orleans fans comments earlier this season about how that game was jobbed, it was similar to this game..NO made enough mistakes to lose. So the Pats made enough mistakes to lose in this game too regardless.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK, as fans maybe not great to dwell on this. It was a terrible call made by spinelss officials probalbly on the take but thats sports!

Officiating is part of the game, they can blow calls just like players can blow plays.

I hated reading the  New Orleans fans comments earlier this season about how that game was jobbed, it was similar to this game..NO made enough mistakes to lose. So the Pats made enough mistakes to lose in this game too regardless.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting...I dont recall a controversial call on Pats last drive in game vrs Saints....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think this is an excellent call to lead up to next week.

What would officials do if every single play NE held all the recievers on Denver...every receiver...every play except back off this practice a little bit in the red zone in an attempt to hold them to a FG. I mean really hold them like Kuchely did to gronk...bear hug..and not let go. If they get away the safety comes up and grabs them before the ball gets to them. Force Denver to make yards ONLY on penalties unitl the red zone.

Meanwhile tell the defensive line that Gomer will be holding the ball a lot because  no one is open and to tee off on him.

Do you think the Refrees would have the guts to call holding or PI every play?? or even once every series of downs? 

Can you imagine them still coming up wiht some makeup calls for NE so to not look bias on the game statline?

After the 4th consecutive 1rst down on penalties what would the croud sound like?

Why not?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Interesting...I dont recall a controversial call on Pats last drive in game vrs Saints....

[/QUOTE]

ku-medium.jpg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There were some both ways but nothing like this. I put a link to their board in a thread here 90% were saying the refs took the game from them...definitely bigger whiners than the NE fan base.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

For Jughead? OF COURSE penalty every play! If you remember the league actually CHANGED the rules for him after the 2003 season, and again 2 years ago, he suggested where refs should stand and league changes that rule too....Last nights flag would never have been picked up if Jughead threw the pass

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ku-medium.jpg

[/QUOTE]

oh yea, they complained about this. Brady already winding back to throw...even untouched would have not gotten to Brady in time...and this game every play looked like this for chandler Jones...like I said whiners.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ku-medium.jpg

[/QUOTE]

oh yea, they complained about this. Brady already winding back to throw...even untouched would have not gotten to Brady in time...and this game every play looked like this for chandler Jones...like I said whiners.

[/QUOTE]

i guess you dont see the irony in your post?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh my goodness!They didn't call holding on that?He's getting mugged!!

Why aren't the pats fans up in arms about this non call?

Oh that's right because they won that game.Hypocrites. Pot meet kettle. Nuff said!

[/QUOTE]

How you been Leon?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  The other one is that the Pats defense can't stop a team from going the length of the field with the game on the line.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to be back. What a day to come back on huh?

The pats lost the game and the pats fans are taking whining to where

whining has never gone before!

Go figure!

[/QUOTE]

Please reply to the post you a replying to.  Without the original text, it makes no sense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you read comments made on sites like USAToday, ESPN, SI and other sports sites, you certainly do get a preponderance of comments which are happy with how that call went.  Yes, some may say the call was a bad one, but, then they add the fact it happened to the Pats is "karma".  What a load of horse hockey pucks!

Secondly, you then get comments about Pats fans reactions to this thing as "whining" when if the very same thing happened to their team, they'd react the exact same way.  A classic case is the AFCCG game against the Ravens 2 years ago and that strip of the potential game winning TD near the end of the game.  All I saw down here in Baltimore is comments from Ravens' fans is the Ravens got robbed and the fix was in for the Pats.  As a matter of fact, on Facebook, I have friends who are Ravens fans commenting about how Pats fans are whining about that call who whined on their own about that playoff game call.

Seems this can happen to the Pats, but, any other team, well they got robbed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ku-medium.jpg

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i guess you dont see the irony in your post?

[/QUOTE]

No, holding from the OL is called or not called consistantly in a game...this was consitant with the game as a whole...good no call by the refs. Wonder why whiners like you would make a big deal about it except for a hate for the Pats because of thier success.

The flag picked up in the last game is  looked at almost unanimously by King, NFL.com, espn as a botched call. Why cannot you accept this? ....I suspect you do but do not want to admit it.