The Rusty Manifesto for Dummies.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: The Rusty Manifesto for Dummies.

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you constantly exaggerate and make things up?

Fact: since 1947, you can count on one hand, the per team scoring average difference that was as many as 4 points less than any season in the last 10 years, including 2013.

Fact: In the 9 SBs since 2004, only one third of the winners scored 30 points or more.

Fact: Almost half of those 9 SB winners scored within a FG of the average points a team is scoring right now.

Fact: Ironic that you claim "This isn't 2002 anymore." as an example of "Offense wins championships.", since the SB winner that year scored 48 points, far more than any winner since! LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

you do understand in the 2002 SB Oakland threw 4 picks and THREE were returned for TDs. thats 21 point by the defense! the offense only scored 27. so calm down over there and get that fact right

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Nice work, Joe. It's easy to expose and catch Babe lying. It's what he does to lube up his Brady doll in all its glory at the manor.

[/QUOTE]

gonna be honest russ i though u made the 48 point comment i just saw someone exclaim that 48 points were put up in 2002. i'm like, no thats right... haha

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fact: since 1947, you can count on one hand, the per team scoring average difference that was as many as 4 points less than any season in the last 10 years, including 2013.

Fact: In the 9 SBs since 2004, only one third of the winners scored 30 points or more.

Fact: Almost half of those 9 SB winners scored within a FG of the average points a team is scoring right now.

Fact: Ironic that you claim "This isn't 2002 anymore." as an example of "Offense wins championships.", since the SB winner that year scored 48 points, far more than any winner since! LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

you do understand in the 2002 SB Oakland threw 4 picks and THREE were returned for TDs. thats 21 point by the defense! the offense only scored 27. so calm down over there and get that fact right

[/QUOTE]

Wow joe, I guess you just blew that post right up. Good work. LMAO@U

I didn't recall or look at the details of the 2002 SB joe. I simply thought it was ironic and funny that he used the 2002 year to illustrate the lack of scoring compared to today considering that final score.

I knew there was a good reason I had you on ignore. Thanks for reminding me of why. Back you go. But thanks for pointing that out, even if it isn't pertinent to the validity of my point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Nice work, Joe. It's easy to expose and catch Babe lying. It's what he does to lube up his Brady doll in all its glory at the manor.

[/QUOTE]

gonna be honest russ i though u made the 48 point comment i just saw someone exclaim that 48 points were put up in 2002. i'm like, no thats right... haha

[/QUOTE]

ALl my comments are backed by facts and contexts to show where our team lies by comparison to others.

It's why I told you comparing QB stats pre Goodell Era to this one aren't the same contexts due to the rule changes.

[/QUOTE]

Translation: LIES.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I consider Eli Manning to be an average QB.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Where was my lie, LIAR?

Not a single word of what I said was a lie. You're lying again.

I simply said it was IRONIC that you chose 2002 as your example of a low scoring SB when the winner scored 48 points. It was funny dumbkoff. I didn't relate that to my point about SB offenses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ALl my comments are backed by facts and contexts to show where our team lies by comparison to others.

It's why I told you comparing QB stats pre Goodell Era to this one aren't the same contexts due to the rule changes.

[/QUOTE]

Translation: LIES.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have fun with your stupid pictures fool. That's all you got, because on facts, I destroy you, EFT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the answer is very clear and sitting right there. No mediocre or bad QBs win SBs.

[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of Joe Flacco?

Ever heard of Brad Johnson?

Ever heard of Ben Rapelesburger?

Ever heard of Jeff Hostetler?

Ever heard of Trent Dilfer?

Ever hear of the fact that history actually exists?

[/QUOTE]

NOne of those QBs played mediocre, DUMBO. That is why they were on winning SB teams. Duh.

The only one in the discussion is Rapelisburger and that was the game that came under mysterious officiating questions that people talk about to this day. It's an outlier example. He was awful with a rating of 43.

Besides, pre and post Goodell are different football eras. Hostetler? Brady wishes he could have played as well as that in SB 25.

Brad Johnson also played better than Brady in his SB 42 or SB 46.

Flacco had 12 TDs and 0 INTs last year in the postseason. IN Brady's last 3 home AFC title games?  3 TDs, 7 INTs.

Like I said, we can't win a SB with a mediocre or bad QB playing mediocre or bad.  It's not some arrogant name on a jersey and a HOF jacket waiting in Canton that makes Brady great in any of his upcoming postseasons. It's how he PLAYS.

[/QUOTE]

MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN

Tap out Rusty. You are putting up incriminating info that can AND will be used in a board of law very soon.

So basically you are saying in the postseason, we have faced mediocre QBs who didnt play mediocre right?  So why do you think that is? Do you think its because our D stunk and these average QBs sliced through our D like Knives through hot butter??! Do you realize Eli has never played as good as he has vs our teams  in the SB? Brady was actually outplaying Manning in the last one before Tuck slammed on his bad shoulder and his passes were a bit off. Would have been nice for that D to get off the field ONCE in order for our offense to get more cracks at it. I know this wont change your thinking and you will die thinking Brady S*x and that our Defense was great...its really a sad thing.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the answer is very clear and sitting right there. No mediocre or bad QBs win SBs.

[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of Joe Flacco?

Ever heard of Brad Johnson?

Ever heard of Ben Rapelesburger?

Ever heard of Jeff Hostetler?

Ever heard of Trent Dilfer?

Ever hear of the fact that history actually exists?

[/QUOTE]

NOne of those QBs played mediocre, DUMBO. That is why they were on winning SB teams. Duh.

The only one in the discussion is Rapelisburger and that was the game that came under mysterious officiating questions that people talk about to this day. It's an outlier example. He was awful with a rating of 43.

Besides, pre and post Goodell are different football eras. Hostetler? Brady wishes he could have played as well as that in SB 25.

Brad Johnson also played better than Brady in his SB 42 or SB 46.

Flacco had 12 TDs and 0 INTs last year in the postseason. IN Brady's last 3 home AFC title games?  3 TDs, 7 INTs.

Like I said, we can't win a SB with a mediocre or bad QB playing mediocre or bad.  It's not some arrogant name on a jersey and a HOF jacket waiting in Canton that makes Brady great in any of his upcoming postseasons. It's how he PLAYS.

[/QUOTE]

MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN

Tap out Rusty. You are putting up incriminating info that can AND will be used in a board of law very soon.

So basically you are saying in the postseason, we have faced mediocre QBs who didnt play mediocre right?  So why do you think that is? Do you think its because our D stunk and these average QBs sliced through our D like Knives through hot butter??! Do you realize Eli has never played as good as he has vs our teams  in the SB? Brady was actually outplaying Manning in the last one before Tuck slammed on his bad shoulder and his passes were a bit off. Would have been nice for that D to get off the field ONCE in order for our offense to get more cracks at it. I know this wont change your thinking and you will die thinking Brady S*x and that our Defense was great...its really a sad thing.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is stunned at his bludgeoning today.

http://compass-images-4.comcast.net/ccp_img/pkr_prod/VMS_POC_Image_Ingest/10/164/1315678967859_cry_uncle_1971_2048x1024_1280_640_1280x640_19984870.jpg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Where was my lie, LIAR?

Not a single word of what I said was a lie. You're lying again.

I simply said it was IRONIC that you chose 2002 as your example of a low scoring SB when the winner scored 48 points. It was funny dumbkoff. I didn't relate that to my point about SB offenses.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^ Rusty, so dizzy from his daily bludgeoning today that all he is capable of is spamming a goofy picture. LMAO@him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

who knew this promising thread would devolve?...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who knew this promising thread would devolve?...

[/QUOTE]

It's hard to stay on point when I post pertinent facts and Rusty spams dumb pictures.

But notice he didn't refute the points I made. That's because he can't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Rusty manifesto for dummies.

It goes like this......

1) BB is the greatest GM of all-time.

2) BB is the greatest coach of all-time.

So, why hasn't he won a SB in 8 years?

He can't say it's because the GM has not added enough good players (see 1).

He can't say it's because the coach can't get a lot out of the guys he is given (see 2).

So, what's a smelly troll to do?

Why, blame the HOF QB as a playoff choker of course.

And when someone questions why the great coach would keep sticking with this playoff choker.....

Claim the QB and OC are in cahoots to deviate from the great coach's master plan and pretend the great coach stands helplessly by while they do it.

Now you know what makes this smelly little troll tick.

[/QUOTE]

BB and Brady can't CHEAT anymore since spygate, that is why there hasn't been any Superbowl wins since 2004.  Yall are a bunch of cheatin' losers!

[/QUOTE]

You sound like an angry little man. 

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise is very angry, Avvy. So is Babe.  

We had no business even getting to SB 42 or 46 with Brady's 5 total INTs in those games at home and he's asking why we can't win a SB in the last 7 Brady seasons?

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady has been bad or mediocre for the past seven years?....wow

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Would this guy really be that much better?

Joe Biden, Gaffe Machine

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

lol - cool, now politics.  

religions?  discuss...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Babe voted for this woman. The country and the world was possibly one McCain stroke away from her leading the free world:

[/QUOTE]

Around 60 million people voted for her, dum bass.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Rusty manifesto for dummies.

It goes like this......

1) BB is the greatest GM of all-time.

2) BB is the greatest coach of all-time.

So, why hasn't he won a SB in 8 years?

He can't say it's because the GM has not added enough good players (see 1).

He can't say it's because the coach can't get a lot out of the guys he is given (see 2).

So, what's a smelly troll to do?

Why, blame the HOF QB as a playoff choker of course.

And when someone questions why the great coach would keep sticking with this playoff choker.....

Claim the QB and OC are in cahoots to deviate from the great coach's master plan and pretend the great coach stands helplessly by while they do it.

Now you know what makes this smelly little troll tick.

[/QUOTE]

BB and Brady can't CHEAT anymore since spygate, that is why there hasn't been any Superbowl wins since 2004.  Yall are a bunch of cheatin' losers!

[/QUOTE]

You sound like an angry little man. 

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise is very angry, Avvy. So is Babe.  

We had no business even getting to SB 42 or 46 with Brady's 5 total INTs in those games at home and he's asking why we can't win a SB in the last 7 Brady seasons?

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady has been bad or mediocre for the past seven years?....wow

[/QUOTE]

That's the famous Rusty "context" he constantly tells us about.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol - cool, now politics.  

religions?  discuss...

[/QUOTE]

Remember, Rusty started both those paths. He does stuff like that when he is getting bludgeoned senseless with the facts on football.