The Rutgers Connection

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: The Rutgers Connection

Thanks BB, tfb12 on the watch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

This is what NE has from Rutgers:

Beauharnais, Steve MLB Harmon, Duron FS McCourty, Devin FS Ryan, Logan CB Dill, RJ OT Harrison, Mark WR

Dill _ PS, Harrison - NFI

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I am a Rutgers student and our alumni played great! we were not that great this year (6-6) but we are sending great players to the NFL. GOKNIGHTS!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I am not going to reply back and forth with you if you are going to be mean to other posters. I see how you answer people...be nicer!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

ronk1 is clearly an imbecile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not going to reply back and forth with you if you are going to be mean to other posters. I see how you answer people...be nicer!

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  That guy is a troll. He did the exact same thing last year as he did this year.

We had a bet and he didn't follow the parameters, which is gutless and shows a lack of character.

If the board does not police itself, it gets taken over by trolls.

[/QUOTE]

yes, I am serious. try policing with intelligence and not put downs and name calling. I know intelligence is in short supply here, but at least try

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ronk1 is clearly an imbecile

[/QUOTE]

clearly, yet you see the need to answer an imbecile? doesnt that make you even worse?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

im almost positive that i didnt "answer" to anyone. i never do. i post what is on my mind and usually the person who im directing it at gets the point. usually its the other imbecile tfb12.

you must be him.

phony

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]

im almost positive that i didnt "answer" to anyone. i never do. i post what is on my mind and usually the person who im directing it at gets the point. usually its the other imbecile tfb12.

you must be him.

phony

[/QUOTE]

really? you did not answer to anyone? so you saying ronk1 is an imbecile is not answering anyone?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

no its not dumb@ss. its just stating my opinion. idi0t

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

ill do this all day and trust me you wont win so this can be the last post on this thread if you want, phony.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]

ill do this all day and trust me you wont win so this can be the last post on this thread if you want, phony.

[/QUOTE]

it is kind of funny an old man dork is calling me an imbecile. I havent been here in a while, but now I see what is going on...bunch of old men with nothing better to do than hold their pud's in their hand and call people names...pretty much sums it up, huh NYPATSFANDORK?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

why dont you ask tfb12 how old i am? im sure he would disagree.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]

why dont you ask tfb12 how old i am? im sure he would disagree.

[/QUOTE]

dont see a TFB12 on this board, so I guess it's me and some old timer dork

be nice or be gone..

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it is kind of funny an old man dork is calling me an imbecile. I havent been here in a while, but now I see what is going on...bunch of old men with nothing better to do than hold their pud's in their hand and call people names...pretty much sums it up, huh NYPATSFANDORK?

[/QUOTE]

You seem to be making a mistake not identifying who the trolls/dorks are here. Trust me when I tell you that you're making an error enabling the real trolls.

CJJSIL or whatever his name is, is a troll. And, it's not just me who sees it. He's been called out by others for his antics as well.

NYPats is calling an imbecile because you can't see that.

[/QUOTE]

I can see you and NYPATSFANDORK are trying to gang up on a Pats fan. not cool mister

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

BB was mocked for both picks

[/QUOTE]

Wozzy's draft guide had Logan Ryan going to the PAT's in the 3rd round along with Boyce, this after having Jamie Collins go to them in round one, as well as having Aaron Dobson, Kembrell Thompkins, TJ Moe on his receiver big board... damn that Wozzy guy is on it.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/wozzys-draft-guide-2013/100/6597018?ia=16924086

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

wait a sec. isnt Wozzy the guy from Apple?

checked out your link and I am confused.. there are 7 rounds to the draft, right? theoretically before the draft, the Pats were taking 7 players, right? you listed 44 players on your link. I dont get it?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wozzy's draft guide had Logan Ryan going to the PAT's in the 3rd round along with Boyce, this after having Jamie Collins go to them in round one, as well as having Aaron Dobson, Kembrell Thompkins, TJ Moe on his receiver big board... damn that Wozzy guy is on it.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/wozzys-draft-guide-2013/100/6597018?ia=16924086

[/QUOTE]

That's actually pretty amazing.  Do you confer with BB? lol

If so, have him tell McDaniels and Brady THAT (what we saw last night)  is how our offense can help us win a SB.

[/QUOTE]

I've been telling him to run more since 2009, he must be too busy once the season begins to listen and/or stops posting after the draft is over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's actually pretty amazing.  Do you confer with BB? lol

If so, have him tell McDaniels and Brady THAT (what we saw last night)  is how our offense can help us win a SB.

[/QUOTE]

lets not have any sucking up here to the Apple guy