the SANCHEZ with 3 INTs in 15 throws at OTAs, great REX defense this year or time for PAPA GENO?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: the SANCHEZ with 3 INTs in 15 throws at OTAs, great REX defense this year or time for PAPA GENO?

The Jets are in a mess at QB.  They are pretty much stuck with Sancheeze, and he is getting worse, not better.  Then they have Geno, he won't be ready to be a starter at the begining of the season.  I think he has a long way to go.  Maybe they should have kept Tebow and took some notes on how Denver used him, lol!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: the SANCHEZ with 3 INTs in 15 throws at OTAs, great REX defense this year or time for PAPA GENO?

Geno was a second rounder because he isn't that good.  Maybe he'll be ok in the 2014 season. 

The Jets might try asking fans to come down out of the stands and play quarterback. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Geno was a second rounder because he isn't that good.  Maybe he'll be ok in the 2014 season. 

The Jets might try asking fans to come down out of the stands and play quarterback. 

I hope Geno is not the answer for the Jets. But to say he is not BECAUSE he was a second rounder is... fill in the blank yourself. What round was TB picked. ANd there are plenty of other less spectacular examples as well.

What I do hope is that Geno is good enough to tantelize them and bad enough to make them waste 3-5 years on him before moving on.