The search for the Holy Grail.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The search for the Holy Grail.

To no avail I have looked far and wide, yet I cannot find a single instance where the great troll Rusty has EVER admitted our 25th rated defense this season and 31st rated defense last season played poorly. Please help me locate such a thing.

If along the way you find a unicorn, Bigfoot or the real killers, please let us all know.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The search for the Holy Grail.

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

The holy Grail is busy trying to get the 100 million offense to atleast get 14 points in a game,or atleast pretend to try.On a lighter note most hookers take my money than run away,I guess its just the way it is.

Get me a list of teams that are spending less on their offense than on their defense and send along their W/L records as well.

Maybe you would prefer Sanchez over Brady and the 5 million savings that would bring? We could take that money and sign half a Talib.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I found the Holy Grail!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

To no avail I have looked far and wide, yet I cannot find a single instance where the great troll Rusty has EVER admitted our 25th rated defense this season and 31st rated defense last season played poorly. Please help me locate such a thing.

If along the way you find a unicorn, Bigfoot or the real killers, please let us all know.

Maybe its because they were ranked 9th in points against, and from a ranking perspective were similar to 2001.  Or maybe its because he figured they performed to their expectations while the first ranked offense performed well below its own. 

Good thought though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you are really paranoid with this sheeet man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

PROOF Rusty has multiple accounts at one time.

First Crusty account active until  1/4/2011

New account started 9/02/10

Both accounts used for 4 months and this one recently reincarnated.

And still talking the same crap about the Pats awesome D for over 1500 days!!!!!!!

SICK!

Re: How many years have we been talking about...

posted at 9/2/2010 9:37 AM EDT

Not much talent?

Here is where their starters in the secondary have been picked since 2007:

Merriweather #24
    Chung #34
    Butler #41
    McCourty #27

And you wonder why people call people like yourself, irrational?

Do trolls and irrationals ever make sense? It'd be fine if their premise actually had somethinig remotely normal behind it, but there never is anything.

You troll types are like a miracle.
    Nothing is "spot on".

Was Tyrone Poole a better FA signing than Leigh Bodden? I don't think so.

Ty Law was a great player here. Obviously.  But, Law had only one good year under Pete Carroll, and needed more talent and better coaching around him, too, to find himself again.  Don't look now, but so did McGinest and Bruschi.

I mention these players, because prior to the 2001 season, everyone here was questioning how good those players really were.  Funny how people have really convenient memories when they want it.

Samuel played good in Nickel here in 2003 and took about 3 seasons to ascend into an elite CB.

Why can't McCourty and Butler be very good?  How do people know these players are not any good, lack talent and will fail?

There is more thanone way to skin a cat.  As much as people want to clamor for a pass rush, a lot of that came with good/great players knowing how to play within this system, more than it was "Hi, we  have 7 Hall of Famers on our front 7".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: What do the Pats need besides the Greatest QB of all Time?

posted at 2/9/2013 4:26 PM EST

YUP, PHONEY EXPOSED!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

we need to execute and play well in the playoffs...

what matters if you have one of the best ofense/defense in PPG, yards, etc... and you go one and out in the playoffs?

this team needs to perform well in the playoffs in both sides of the ball ofense and defense,and must have the ability to win tough games...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

we need to execute and play well in the playoffs...

what matters if you have one of the best ofense/defense in PPG, yards, etc... and you go one and out in the playoffs?

this team needs to perform well in the playoffs in both sides of the ball ofense and defense,and must have the ability to win tough games...

Amen. After watching some previous Super Bowls, I think our top-priority needs to be a play-making safety to go next to McCourty, and more talent and depth on the front-7. We had tons of LB depth back then and had a very impressive D-line in front of them.

Add a playmaking safety, add some CB depth, and improve the front-7 and we're talking business. A couple of talented WRs would be nice, as would a big, bruising OG or C, but we can deal with that after the defense.

Defense needs to be top priority this offseason.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

I think pats need better physical trainers. How is this team year after year have so many injuries to critical players. I cant believe all these players are made up of glass? WTH? Chage the doctors on the team and we should be fine. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to sam0377's comment:

I think pats need better physical trainers. How is this team year after year have so many injuries to critical players. I cant believe all these players are made up of glass? WTH? Chage the doctors on the team and we should be fine. 

but if you take a look at the injuries like Gronk and Hern there is nothing a doctor could do to avoid these injuries

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

but if you take a look at the injuries like Gronk and Hern there is nothing a doctor could do to avoid these injuries

What about the offenssive line. They have rotated it so many times due to injuries. Most of the linebackers are in the garage for half the time. Samthing with secondary. We appear to exhaust resources early in the season.

+ I dont understand why they dont give slater a chance. He cant be worse than branch? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Interesting point!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

The holy Grail is busy trying to get the 100 million offense to atleast get 14 points in a game,or atleast pretend to try.On a lighter note most hookers take my money than run away,I guess its just the way it is.

hiya Queenie!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

with that you may also find any criticism he has ever uttered against Bill Bellichick

alas, better chance at finding the grail

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Maybe its because they were ranked 9th in points against, and from a ranking perspective were similar to 2001.  Or maybe its because he figured they performed to their expectations while the first ranked offense performed well below its expectations. 

Good thought though.

How noble of you to rush right in and defend your fellow Brady bashing troll.

I think the 2012 D allowing 25% more passing yards and 21% more points than the 2001 D pretty much body slams your point about relative rankings troll.

Again, as has been recounted to all numerous times, without Gronk this offense struggles at times against good teams. If that is going to change the supporting cast around Brady has to change or Gronk needs to stay healthy for the big games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

you are really paranoid with this sheeet man

Were you able to find the Holy Grail Rustyclone? Otherwise, nobody much cares about your musings regarding my paranoia or lack thereof, except maybe your clone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Not much talent?

Here is where their starters in the secondary have been picked since 2007:

Merriweather #24
    Chung #34
    Butler #41
    McCourty #27

And you wonder why people call people like yourself, irrational?

Do trolls and irrationals ever make sense? It'd be fine if their premise actually had somethinig remotely normal behind it, but there never is anything.

^^^^^^ Nothing but a LIAR and an IDIOT. Proof positive right there.

This twerp tries to lie his way out of it every time when people call him out on saying these suckball players are good. Here he touts 4 stiffs who are suspect to downright bust draft picks. LMAO@Rustytroll

Good find Pezz!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Maybe its because they were ranked 9th in points against, and from a ranking perspective were similar to 2001.  Or maybe its because he figured they performed to their expectations while the first ranked offense performed well below its expectations. 

Good thought though.

How noble of you to rush right in and defend your fellow Brady bashing troll.

not really.  I've learned from years of experience that it happens all of the time, but I wasn't bashing Brady.  He's one of the best of all time, but that doesn't make him infallible.  And, when the team is scoring on average more than 35 pts per game (predominately from the offense) and only puts up 13, you have to question his game. 

I think the 2012 D allowing 25% more passing yards and 21% more points than the 2001 D pretty much body slams your point about relative rankings troll.

I think the offense scoring less than 40% of its current year's average demonstrates the problem significantly more effectively than your failed efforts to discredit my points.  21% more points is only 3.7 pts.  The pats averaged 35 pts and only put up 13 pts.  I don't recall the pats having much trouble executing the prior week without Gronkowski.

Again, as has been recounted to all numerous times, without Gronk this offense struggles at times against good teams. If that is going to change the supporting cast around Brady has to change or Gronk needs to stay healthy for the big games.

Recounted ad nauseum, but you still seem to want to get on that horse.  You've got the same problem Russ has from a different angle.  You won't admit that your perspective could be flawed.  Maybe you should rephrase - As has been recounted to all numerous times, without Gronk, Brady struggles at times against good teams. 

Brady's got many other quality receivers.  Welker, Hernandez, Branch, Lloyd, etc.  Brady had 5 guys with more than 40 catches this year.  That's phenomenal.    

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

I cant believe someone with such great taste in music is such a pendajo! why don't you go join Pats666--where ever he is

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

"Was Tyrone Poole a better FA signing than Leigh Bodden? I don't think so.

Ty Law was a great player here. Obviously.  But, Law had only one good year under Pete Carroll, and needed more talent and better coaching around him, too,"

Rusty, do you really believe the cr*p that comes out of your mouth. Bodden better pickup than Poole?? Please dont make me prove how wrong you are. Why are so obsessed with current players that are garbage but you are always quick to put down older players who were responsible for the success of this team in the dynasty years?? why do you take it personal that BB cant build his own defense? This is your fatal flaw and why your football acrimen s*cks. You will sit here and diss Ty law and praise Leaigh Bodden!  LMAO!  You will never learn the game

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think the offense scoring less than 40% of its current year's average demonstrates the problem significantly more effectively than your failed efforts to discredit my points.  21% more points is only 3.7 pts.  The pats averaged 35 pts and only put up 13 pts.  I don't recall the pats having much trouble executing the prior week without Gronkowski.

I suspect even a troll like you understands what an average is. The offense averaged 27 ppg for the playoffs despite the Gronk absence. That's 22% under their season average. The defense allowed 28 ppg in the playoffs. That's 35% more points than their season average.

Troll bludgeoned again.