The ship is sinking...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

The ship is sinking...

No it's not, the Patriots are fine. This is where all the fairweather fans are jumping ship and saying all hope is lost...Just give it time! Peyton Manning was also coming off an injured knee last season, and after time he became the Peyton Manning we all hate. At the same point last year Peyton Manning and the Colts were 3-2 aswell. Brady even has better numbers then Peyton Manning did to this point. Remember that once Peyton got his groove back his team won 9 straight. You guys can't expect the Patriots to win every game, and we have a tough schedule with victories against good teams in Atlanta and Baltimore. If Ghostkowski doesn't miss his field goal, or if the defense stepped up, or if Brady hit Welker in stride, or if the fumble wasn't blown dead we would be 4-1. Everyone relax and just let the season play out, Tom Brady will get into a groove and we will be more consistint so just hang in there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: The ship is sinking...

Nice posts guys, keep up the spirit!

Stay away from negativity. I have my notes but today's been to brutal, I need sleep.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

The ship is sinking.

JUMP!

The Patriots are fast becoming the door mats of the AFC East!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Any one see  A. Thomas in the game? Ithought I saw #96 flash across my tv but .....
    Need a 3rd wr big time take pressure off of  Moss & Welker
    No more bonehead plays Meriweather & Mankins.

" KEEP THE FAITH "