The Shoe is on the Other Foot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

The Shoe is on the Other Foot

Remember way back when, when colts fans like myself were upset about the way in which Patriot DB's were holding Colts receivers downfield during a playoff game which was a major factor in the patriots win.  Pats fans had a field day with this.  Howling with glee and calling fans like myself and Dungy and Polian whiners.  Remember that?  Good times.   

See any current similarities? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: The Shoe is on the Other Foot

All I see is a pathetic tool like yourself who has been hanging around a rival teams message board for 4 years because he doesn't get the attention he craves in real life. Trolling for years just for attention. Pathetic is really too kind of a word for you....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I see is a pathetic tool like yourself who has been hanging around a rival teams message board for 4 years because he doesn't get the attention he craves in real life. Trolling for years just for attention. Pathetic is really too kind of a word for you....

[/QUOTE]

nice deflection. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nice deflection. 

[/QUOTE]

Nice life

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

nice deflection. 

[/QUOTE]

Nice life

[/QUOTE]

Lol. That's pretty good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

nice deflection. 

[/QUOTE]

Nice life

[/QUOTE]

So Tanbass, do you see the similarity?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

So Tanbass, do you see the similarity?

[/QUOTE]

Let me be very clear.....

You are nothing but an annoying little attention starved twit that has been hanging around a message board where you are clearly thought of as a tool by everyone, but has stayed here for 4 years because your mom never hugged you enough as a kid.

So take your sniveling little crap stirring self, and eat a dick. None of us care what you see or think here. Get it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    ll i can see here is that the truth hurts......Doesn't it ? Pathetic is a word you used to discribe the poster who was just stating a fact. Seems here the real pathetic are the pats fans who refuse to look in the mirror and see someone in denial.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    ll i can see here is that the truth hurts......Doesn't it ? Pathetic is a word you used to discribe the poster who was just stating a fact. Seems here the real pathetic are the pats fans who refuse to look in the mirror and see someone in denial.

[/QUOTE]

really? Wow thanks for taking the time to enlighten all of us--your wicked smaht!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This tool does not come here to state facts, he comes here to stir the pot. If you can't see that, I can't help you. Denial? Please!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This tool does not come here to state facts, he comes here to stir the pot. If you can't see that, I can't help you. Denial? Please!!!!

[/QUOTE]

So you are saying I am lying about my initial post?  You have some selective amnesia, my friend.  Better get that checked out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

So, who's whining about receivers being held and such? Did I miss that? Maybe you could be more specific?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Oh, I thought this was another Rex Ryan  thread

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Colts troll is on ignore. Guarantee whatever he wrote is dishonest. That's his middle name.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, who's whining about receivers being held and such? Did I miss that? Maybe you could be more specific?

[/QUOTE]

I don't really think I need to be.  Others seem to understand, but here goes. 

Its not about the holding its about being upset about something you saw as "illegal" and that illegality having an effect on the outcome of the game.  Like colts fans previously, pats fans are now the ones complaining.  And like the colts coach and gm previously hoping for league intervention, so too is the pats coach and gm hoping for league intervention. 

the circumstantial similarities are eerie. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I thought this was another Rex Ryan  thread

[/QUOTE]

NICE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its not about the holding its about being upset about something you saw as "illegal" and that illegality having an effect on the outcome of the game.  Like colts fans previously, pats fans are now the ones complaining.  And like the colts coach and gm previously hoping for league intervention, so too is the pats coach and gm hoping for league intervention. 

[/QUOTE]

Picks aren't "seen as illegal", they are illegal.

Just ask Hoomanawanui.

They flush an entire season  to get a #1 pick and the Colts are still whipping boys for the Pats.

And you're not even bright enough to be embarassed by it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Lmao idiot.  People are complaining about one play not the entire game and Belichick isn't whining to make the league change the rules like your boy Polian. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

Remember way back when, when colts fans like myself were upset about the way in which Patriot DB's were holding Colts receivers downfield during a playoff game which was a major factor in the patriots win.  Pats fans had a field day with this.  Howling with glee and calling fans like myself and Dungy and Polian whiners.  Remember that?  Good times.   

[/QUOTE]

UD - I do not recall anything said recently about Patriot receivers being held etc.  Where have you seen this?

It was mentioned in Sunday's broadcast somewhere about how when Manning was with the Colts, after the 2004 AFCCG I believe, the Colts complained about how the Pats DBs were manhandling their WRs, legally until the ball was in the air, mind you, and then went to the league to change the rules in order to make it easier for their WRs to run their routes.  Most acknowledge the Colts were the major reason for the 5 yard rule being effected as it is today. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I used to feel bad when posters would tee off on you. Then I started paying attention to your posts. You bring it on yourself. This thread is a pathetic attempt at "see how it feels". You'll then play victim after people rightfully tell you to go pee up a rope.

You are such a tool. Your Colts are a joke and you spend way too much time trolling a Patriots forum just to whine like a beotch! What a loser existence you live.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I usually do not respond to posts of this nature, but in this instance I am making an exception.

You appear to be, from your posts, an intelligent and well-educated person, so it mystifies me as to why, after 3 years and 7,138 posts, someone of your acumen has not yet determined that you are not particularly welcomed here.

I can only surmise that you take pleasure in taunting others, particularly those who take pleasure in following and supporting their 'hometown' football team, the New England Patriots.

So I ask myself, what kind of person takes pleasure in constantly demeaning others who have found 'fandom' in their favorite team to be an enjoyable pastime.

What measure of satisfaction do you get from this adolescent, schoolyard, bullying behavior?  Does it give you that much joy to know that you can string together words and phrases that will get under another's skin? 

Perhaps, you might want to consider some other options for your obvious talent that would produce more positive results.  Tutoring or mentoring a young person, for example.  You might even find this more rewarding and more fulfilling than the time spent on this forum.

If you do indeed decide to pursue a different path, I can pretty much assure you that your posts will not be missed.  And with the same amount of certainty, any amount of success in your new pursuit would be welcomed news, and well received if you chose to share it with us here on the forum.

Good luck UD and best wishes.

Dustcover.