The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mine is the same, something as simple as going for groceries I have to give her a 45 warning order... lol

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!! That's funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true.  If I would let her, my girl would take an hour just to get ready to go to the gym.  Shower, hair has to be done just right, matching workout clothing.  Me, I get up, brush teeth, run some water through my hair, throw on my gear and ready to go.  10 minutes tops!

[/QUOTE]

Mine is the same, something as simple as going for groceries I have to give her a 45 warning order... lol

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize you're conversing with Bustchise, a Jets fan?  I mean, lmao. Can you look any more dumb here?

And you wonder he exists here?

[/QUOTE]

A jets fan?  God, you are dumb!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I sure there may be a person that is making more than one screen name but he seems to only bother you and mel.

Now for the photos they are all of the same persons.  My wife is a beautiful woman and can look totally different even to myself in some photos. Makeup, dress, and posing changes a lot of dynamics, women think of these thinks when a picture is being taken.  I had no clue till a few years ago.... and I've been married 7 years now.

I think there more more people pretending to be bustchise than are even him becuase you have made this person out to be some mythic troll.  Some of those you accuse are obviously not the original, who I do remember.   Hell, I've been on this board between both handels I have had since Oct 2005, outside of a few threads a month, honestly you and mel spam the board about trolls more than they ruin it.  I use ignore quite a bit but I can't keep up with all the mel handles and other than our disagreements on how much Brady is to blame this Bustchise guy ruins a lot what good football knowledge you could be putting out there. 

[/QUOTE]

You can't be this stupid. Bustchise does what he does because this board has no reasonable or rational moderator. This is why he does what he does. Because he can.

Now he has you idiots thinking some total strangers photos are his own.  Just embarrassing. You shoudl be mortified.

Mel does what he does to show the board what Bustchise is doing. That's his thing, but at least he's not completely stupid with this. People like Bustchise respond to bad behavior, so one person here who enables it, that's all he needs.

Simple. Been going on for years.  It's some NY/NJ area board troll thing they do when their teams don't do well, so they create poseur fan monikers to slide in one liners reagrding gloom and doom or just negativity. The ESPN boards had a lof of these for years. Anyone who posted there knows what I mean. On the more controlled, private boards with proper moderation this troll tactic doesn't work, so people like Bustchise don't bother.

They more people like you, who quite frankly, come off incredibly naive, obtuse and gullible all wrapped into one, enable his activities, the more he'll do it.

Note how all the board names he created that all come in immediately after another one of his, all show up at the same time.

How can that many people all show at once? Does an alarm go off for them all to show up at the same time?

It's impossible.

[/QUOTE]

Dude I choose not to get wraped up in the trolls like you do.  I like to have conversations with Pats fans and ignore the rest. If you did the same it would save you a lot of strife.  If this guy really has all they handles it is mostly to get under your skin and you let him.  Mot of us could care less what the troll think or do, but if you choose to respond to them you are the one breeding them not us. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you man.  When you don't give trolls time of day they have nothing on you... if you think that makes me stupid, what does it make you? Fighting agaist someone who wants your attention because you think you have to defend this board? A little narcissistic?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Even if you were I don't care... if you started pulling, a Mel type spaming the board the Pats sucked, ignore you go. I'm not saying you are a jets fan but if one wants to have a conversation or even semi friendly banter who cares if I choose to respond to them. It is silly....

[/QUOTE]

So true.  If I would let her, my girl would take an hour just to get ready to go to the gym.  Shower, hair has to be done just right, matching workout clothing.  Me, I get up, brush teeth, run some water through my hair, throw on my gear and ready to go.  10 minutes tops!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize you're conversing with Bustchise, a Jets fan?  I mean, lmao. Can you look any more dumb here?

And you wonder he exists here?

[/QUOTE]

A jets fan?  God, you are dumb!

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

stupid phone... tried to edit can't but placed my reply in wrong spot.

reply to uncle rico

Even if you were I don't care... if you started pulling, a Mel type spaming the board the Pats sucked, ignore you go. I'm not saying you are a jets fan but if one wants to have a conversation or even semi friendly banter who cares if I choose to respond to them. It is silly....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]

A little narcissistic?

[/QUOTE]

A little????????????????????????

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Poor BUST-CHISE...there's more where this came from....ban me, I don't care...but if you were banned, you'd swallow more than what you HAVE been swallowing...kitten junk...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!! That's funny.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. laughed out loud!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

stupid phone... tried to edit can't but placed my reply in wrong spot.

reply to uncle rico

[/QUOTE]

Well the fact is I am a Pats fan.  DeadHead and Smelly Melly think Im a jets fan because I dont agree with everything our team does.  BooHoo!  Doesn't mean I'm a jets fan.

Now look at Smelly Melly pulling his thread spamming tantrum.  Just shows him and DeadHead aka Reach Around Rusty Trombone are working overtime in meltdown mode.

Bwahahahahahahaha! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Deadhead on Valentines night having dinner and watching forum members posting times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6m91ZE21I

Deadhead forever alone.

Say hi to Rosie for us.

Rusty+Rosie

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Hey, where is Melly today?  Why haven't you brought him out yet?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!  That video is very funny, yet disturbing.  Is Rusty an Asian man or something?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is and yes he is.  I am certain that is him in the video.  His grandma made him some soup the other night while he watched 60 minutes and watched when people posted on the forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to phatricosbuttbuster45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poor BUST-CHISE...there's more where this came from....ban me, I don't care...but if you were banned, you'd swallow more than what you HAVE been swallowing...kitten junk...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Smelly Melly in meltdown mode!

Bwahahahahaha!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty give it up... for once your completely wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I always believe a Jets troll who has been for over 5 years creating board names and characters and now masquerading as a Pats lifting people's photos off the web to somehow show they are a diehard Pats fan out in the MTN time zone.

bawahaha

I am glad I know no Pats fans like you.  Pathetic.

Fans like you who post here is why Bustchise exists.

[/QUOTE]

But Rusty, you are the one who created this thread!

I can't believe you just wrote that.  You are out of your mind.  Uncle Ricco has totally made you lose you mind completely!  WOW!  Just Wow!

[/QUOTE]

OVERHEARD IN 1776

George Washington: We can win our independence!

Rusty: Stop it Troll-just stop! We can't beat the British - it's a FACT! My god are you dumb, George...you align with those Trolls Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton-bunch of loser dork virgins...don't you know the Colonies are in CAP HELL?! you are just another entitled, arrogant General with a bloated contract-again, you can't beat the British!

bwahahahaha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty give it up... for once your completely wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I always believe a Jets troll who has been for over 5 years creating board names and characters and now masquerading as a Pats lifting people's photos off the web to somehow show they are a diehard Pats fan out in the MTN time zone.

bawahaha

I am glad I know no Pats fans like you.  Pathetic.

Fans like you who post here is why Bustchise exists.

[/QUOTE]

But Rusty, you are the one who created this thread!

I can't believe you just wrote that.  You are out of your mind.  Uncle Ricco has totally made you lose you mind completely!  WOW!  Just Wow!

[/QUOTE]

OVERHEARD IN 1776

George Washington: We can win our independence!

Rusty: Stop it Troll-just stop! We can't beat the British - it's a FACT! My god are you dumb, George...you align with those Trolls Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton-bunch of loser dork virgins...don't you know the Colonies are in CAP HELL?! you are just another entitled, arrogant General with a bloated contract-again, you can't beat the British!

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Probably 100% correct on that 42/46.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

My god Rusty, did you really argue for 12 pages about wether or not a guy has a G/f on here???!!!!

Wow.... The DUDE has on the Same Black Cargo SHorts in BOTH pics!  Why are you so concerned with someone elses G/f?  Because you dont have one to be concerned with? 

Wow, you have reached a new low...  Its gonna be a long offseason for ya buddy. Why dont you do yourself a favor and take a break. Im embarrased FOR you, even if you arent.

Wow....Im glad I have things to keep me busy. I couldnt imagine being so miserable, I have to come to the board every day of the offseason to get Owned just to get the attention you seek. You asked for it...and you got it.   You got 3 months. How about you get some help.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Reach Around Rusty still living in denial! 

Tears!

Hey Rusty, what did you do last night?  More soup and 60 minutes with Gram?

Did you have to sit on ice packs all night from the butt kicking you got yesterday?

Bwahahahahaha!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow Its really creepy how a bunch of grown men are envious that another poster has a chich that is easy on the eyes. Please stop, you guys sound like virgins!! and Mt Hurl?? I expected better from you. You are questioning her height in a pic where she is sitting vs standing??  Really?!  You cant just take the guy at his word?  Is it Really That hard for you guys to get a girl?

Im embarrassed for you guys..

Rusty, I dont care wether or not his g/f is fake or real but the depths you all are going to in order to prove she is fake is rather silly. I dont care either way. Only folks that would care are ones who are incapable of having a g/f  IMO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow Its really creepy how a bunch of grown men are envious that another poster has a chich that is easy on the eyes. Please stop, you guys sound like virgins!! and Mt Hurl?? I expected better from you. You are questioning her height in a pic where she is sitting vs standing??  Really?!  You cant just take the guy at his word?  Is it Really That hard for you guys to get a girl?

Rusty, I dont care wether or not his g/f is fake or real but the depths you all are going to in order to prove she is fake is rather silly. I dont care either way. Only folks that would care are ones who are incapable of having a g/f  IMO

[/QUOTE]

Incredible! Wouldn't you say? What do you expect, he hasn't had a vag since a vag had him.  In his mind nobody else could possible either.

Did you see how it all started?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/ted-wells-report-miami-dolphins/100/7003975?page=2

Reach Around Rusty keeping journals on when people post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha! I don't care if its his girlfriend or not (although if it is Rico's he went up in my book). 

I just thought there was a height difference from the first picture to the second one...and the girl in the first picture has very jacked legs, I didn't see that in the second picture...although I will admit the arms on the girl in the third picture would lead me to believe she would have muscular legs (I couldn't tell because she was sitting). Listen to me...I'm starting to sound as crazy as rusty:(

This would all be made a whole lot more clear if Rico could post a fourth picture with her swimming...backwards...with Kate Upton. Then I could be sure.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.