The stat that says it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The stat that says it all

1 for 6 16% red zone efficiency. You leave that many points on the field and something bad is going to happen ( and did )

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: The stat that says it all

I know throwing alot wasn't good but explain to me on the last two drive how when they took the ball out of brady's hand and went with the run how well did that do Rusty.

At least he was moving the chains... then the coaching staff went into thier play not to lose offense and the game is history.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's not about being a Brady ballwasher, he should have never had the ball put into his hands that often given the conditions. I mean seriously you can't expect any QB in the history of the league to be expected to throw it that many times in those conditions, with that game plan (notice how many 10+yd passes he attempted in wet windy conditions), against a good secondary. Call it excuse making but that was not a good game plan at all to have him toss it that many times. And before you say Wilson did it, realize wilson didn't throw it as many times and was against an extremely weak secondary.

I will fully put the blame on Brady for poor decision making in the game though. You can't have 2 intentional grounding calls and that 2nd int was over compensation for the conditions trying to whip it in for greater accuracy.

All in all though Brady's allowed to have a bad game every so often and I wouldn't want any other QB in the game right now but that coaching staff needs to make adjustments when Brady clearly wasn't Brady and they didn't

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know throwing alot wasn't good but explain to me on the last two drive how when they took the ball out of brady's hand and went with the run how well did that do Rusty.

At least he was moving the chains... then the coaching staff went into thier play not to lose offense and the game is history.

[/QUOTE]

The issue is they did it to late. At that point Sea knew the Pats were trying to kill the clock and planned against the run late in the 4th. You need an elite RB to counter that. Our running game needs consistent reps to keep it going. Having our OL suddenly switch from pass protect all wet and cold game to attacking on the run just wasn't going to work at that point

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The issue is they did it to late. At that point Sea knew the Pats were trying to kill the clock and planned against the run late in the 4th. You need an elite RB to counter that. Our running game needs consistent reps to keep it going. Having our OL suddenly switch from pass protect all wet and cold game to attacking on the run just wasn't going to work at that point

[/QUOTE]

At that point in the game they should have just kept with Brady win or lose.... Seattle was ready for the run game at that point "everyone knew what was coming."

I'm not saying the game plan was not flawed throughout the game but I really am tired of this late in game switch from playing to win to just trying to hold off losing.

I goes the same with the D game plan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Nope, the issue is the 1 for 6 redzone.  This is poor for any NFL team.  But this does not take away the poor job of the defense either.   Fact is that the Pats had a lead and couldn't hold it.  I have higher expectations for the defense this year and it looks like nothing is truly fixed.  They allow the big play.  My opinion on the defense does not get the offense off the hook.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

This is not all on Brady either. Look at the time we did score. When the penalty backed us up we ran on what would have likely been a passing play. Then we ran again. Then with the ball close to the goal line and Seattle was looking for a third run we passed.

Now look at some of the other red zone series.

First and 10 on the 15 - three consecutive pass plays 2 incomplete and the third a yard short of the 1st down marker.

First and goal on the 9 - pass incomplete- pass incomplete - pass/intentional grounding

First and ten on the 19 - run for 6 - pass for -3 yards - pass for -1 yard

First and ten on the 15 - run for 5 - run for 4 - pass for an INT

Out of these 4 series we ran 3 times for 15 yards and passed 9 times for a total of +5 yards, an intentional grounding and an INT

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was convinced that you were going to mention that Russell Wilson completed more passes greater than 20 yards than he had all season.  Or maybe that his average pass traveled more than 15 yards in the air.  Then, I thought that you were going to mention that the "fully rebuilt" Patriot defense has given up for 20+ yard completions than any other team, BY FAR. But no.  Instead of focusing on the D giving up a 13 point 4th quarter lead, you have decided to focus on Brady's struggles against a great defense who is great in the red zone.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for parading your ignorance again dicless punk. At least you're consistantly stupid.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is not all on Brady either. Look at the time we did score. When the penalty backed us up we ran on what would have likely been a passing play. Then we ran again. Then with the ball close to the goal line and Seattle was looking for a third run we passed.

Now look at some of the other red zone series.

First and 10 on the 15 - three consecutive pass plays 2 incomplete and the third a yard short of the 1st down marker.

First and goal on the 9 - pass incomplete- pass incomplete - pass/intentional grounding

First and ten on the 19 - run for 6 - pass for -3 yards - pass for -1 yard

First and ten on the 15 - run for 5 - run for 4 - pass for an INT

Out of these 4 series we ran 3 times for 15 yards and passed 9 times for a total of +5 yards, an intentional grounding and an INT

[/QUOTE]

That's Mark Sanchezesque. Truth hurts.

[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe how this one turned out considering he was rolling over that defense in the first half. Not enough done to establish a running threat, their fourth quarter offense was just awful and its starting to become a trend with this team. The second half of this game was a painful flashback to February.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I was convinced that you were going to mention that Russell Wilson completed more passes greater than 20 yards than he had all season.  Or maybe that his average pass traveled more than 15 yards in the air.  Then, I thought that you were going to mention that the "fully rebuilt" Patriot defense has given up for 20+ yard completions than any other team, BY FAR. But no.  Instead of focusing on the D giving up a 13 point 4th quarter lead, you have decided to focus on Brady's struggles against a great defense who is great in the red zone.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for parading your ignorance again dicless punk. At least you're consistantly stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Wow!  That was a fantastically informative and intelligent response.  I guess you were not aware that NO TEAM that has led the NFL in passes of 20+ yards given up by their defense has EVER made the playoffs.  

[/QUOTE]

You're out to make me laugh today aren't you? You commenting on the intelligence of someone's post? Go play in your sandbox punk. You're not worth the time it take even to crap on you.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Here's the stat that says it all:   3-3.  "You are what your record says you are".

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.