The state of the Jets - one picture says it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The state of the Jets - one picture says it all

Flogging the Jets is too easy right now, but this picture was a classic so had to share, though our Jets trolls are not stopping by much these days....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all

LMAO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Good one! Jet fan, rebuttal?? I thought so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Damn..they some ugly hats too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

How far the mighty have fallen. First the Colts, now the Jets. Who's the No#1 rival for Pats now? I do hate the Ravens and Steelers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all:
    [QUOTE]How far the mighty have fallen. First the Colts, now the Jets. Who's the No#1 rival for Pats now? I do hate the Ravens and Steelers.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

Out here in Nocal, the Raiders really hate the Pats. I am not sure the feeling is mutual but I still hear "it was a fumble"!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Damn..they some ugly hats too.
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]

yes they are

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all : Out here in Nocal, the Raiders really hate the Pats. I am not sure the feeling is mutual but I still hear "it was a fumble"!
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

Well you can just answer them back "and that wasn't a PI in 76' either, but that's what gave you your first SB"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If fat boy showed due respect. If he didn't make an a$$ out of himself by saying his JV QB was better than a Hall of Famer. Then maybe there could be a limitation on the flogging of jets' fans. But no. Flog the very hide off their stupid rumps.

I think those hats are actually white and they just have mold growing on them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]If fat boy showed due respect. If he didn't make an a$$ out of himself by saying his JV QB was better than a Hall of Famer. Then maybe there could be a limitation on the flogging of jets' fans. But no. Flog the very hide off their stupid rumps. I think those hats are actually white and they just have mold growing on them.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is funny!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2012/1/2/2676553/rex-ryan-got-emotional-in-speech-this-morning

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The funny thing is that if you look at the pic, there are two to three styles of hats for each team, so it's clearly the Jets affiliation that is causing the markdown, not any other factor. :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great image BTS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to "Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all : Out here in Nocal, the Raiders really hate the Pats. I am not sure the feeling is mutual but I still hear "it was a fumble"! Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE] Where in NorCal are you? Some of the guys I know call it the F@$&k rule :-) They are also not happy with the Moss trade !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all : Out here in Nocal, the Raiders really hate the Pats. I am not sure the feeling is mutual but I still hear "it was a fumble"!
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

I suppose that infamous play will burn forever with Raiders fans. That seems like a very long time ago now. The Raiders are a shadow of their former selves.
    It's San Francisco that bears watching...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The state of the Jets - one picture says it all : Well you can just answer them back "and that wasn't a PI in 76' either, but that's what gave you your first SB"
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]
    Wasn't that roughing the passer on Sugar Bear Hamilton not pass interference? Still to this day, I despise Ben Drieth. It made a book called "The worst calls ever"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Yup. It's pretty hard to scr#w-up the combination when marrying only 2 complimentary colors... And making something look downright f'!ng'-ugly when the base shades are as simple as camo-evergreen and chalk-white....well- Well imo, that just shows talent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

That is hilarious-thanks for the pic.LMAO!!!In Response to The state of the Jets - one picture says it all:
    [QUOTE]Flogging the Jets is too easy right now, but this picture was a classic so had to share, though our Jets trolls are not stopping by much these days....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

F##K the Raiders and their fans. They deserve nothing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to The state of the Jets - one picture says it all:
    [QUOTE]Flogging the Jets is too easy right now, but this picture was a classic so had to share, though our Jets trolls are not stopping by much these days....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff, but is this a real picture, or a photoshop effort or contrived in some other way? If it's real, what's the source?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!! Great picture, great find!  Thanks for posting!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts