1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Time Has Come - Brady

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

BRADY SUCKS

[/QUOTE]

You got that right. Bout time his banned WRs are allowed on the field for once. lmao

Thompkins with a great block to spring Ridley and Dobson just juked the DB on an underthrown Brady pass, with Dobson bailing out Brady.  Good thing Dobson juked the DB like that because the throw was underthrown.

I don't know why we have a 6'4 WR waiting on a ball after he streaks by the DB.

[/QUOTE]

How about that TD pass negated by Solder getting owned, did you like that one Megatool, or did you conveniently forget it? Learn the game moron.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Will Brady continue to fail the rest of the team?

[/QUOTE]

Will you continue to be a clueless moron?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady phantom stumbling. Oh my.  This is painful.  I have not seen a QB decline at this rate so quickly.

[/QUOTE]

Mankins hit his leg you imbecile. Even you can't be this stupid; can you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank god for players like Logan Ryan, Thompkins, RIdley, Bolden, Dobson and Johnny on the Spot, Rob Ninkovich, the NFL leader in takeaways for a defensive lineman since 2009.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah fool, that's a who's who list of HOFers right there. LMAO@U

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whats with this guy who is so active? Why does he hate the QB of the team he is supposed to be fan of so much? 

Unless he is a jets fan!!

[/QUOTE]

He's actually a buttsore Panthers fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Next year, they should target one of these QBs in a deep class and bring him in here to compete with Mallett.

[/QUOTE]

But I thought Mallet was a brilliant move by the greatest GM of all time dumbkoff? We should be all set with that brilliance for the next decade. You are a complete fool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time for the ban hammer again. harvey-Wallganger needs to go

[/QUOTE]

I would really like to know why he hates Brady so much??  It's like an obsession with him to keep on bad mouthing Brady!

[/QUOTE]

He's a Panthers fan still aching in the hindquarters from when Brady shattered his little SB dream. Plus he's insane.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rusty---

"I have been banned in the past"

---What else needs to be said?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty---

[/QUOTE]

Many many times.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey, Rusty the imbecile; explain for the folks how "the greatest GM of all-time" has kept this loser Brady all this time that you claim he was the problem (for years)?

The answer is, you're a f'n moron, because the two things you claim can't possibly both be true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time for the ban hammer again. harvey-Wallganger needs to go

[/QUOTE]

I would really like to know why he hates Brady so much??  It's like an obsession with him to keep on bad mouthing Brady!

[/QUOTE]

He just needs attention. 

[/QUOTE]

His older gent sweetheart must be playing hard to get these days.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty getting owned all day.

Hey Rusty, how's BB's banana hammock smelling?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

His older gent sweetheart must be playing hard to get these days.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

BRADY SUCKS

[/QUOTE]

You got that right. Bout time his banned WRs are allowed on the field for once. lmao

Thompkins with a great block to spring Ridley and Dobson just juked the DB on an underthrown Brady pass, with Dobson bailing out Brady.  Good thing Dobson juked the DB like that because the throw was underthrown.

I don't know why we have a 6'4 WR waiting on a ball after he streaks by the DB.

[/QUOTE]

How about that TD pass negated by Solder getting owned, did you like that one Megatool, or did you conveniently forget it? Learn the game moron.

[/QUOTE]

"owned"

You mean when the refs decided to call Holding at random for once in an NFL game?  

Gee, when was the last time holding was called in our favor? lmao

Brady sucked again today. Just get over it. That Gronk stare down INT was JUST like last week's!  Carbon copy, different side of the field and not a pick 6, but Brady still sucked.

[/QUOTE]

Right Megatool. Brady is a real INT problem. Too bad his INT% up to today for this season was lower than he had for the years 2001-2006 that you always claim he was better in.

Another day, another proving that the village imbecile is a moron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I wonder how Rusty would be IF TB were replaced and that QB doesn't do any better?  Rusty is all moan and groan and offers no "real" solution as to who would be a good replacement for Brady NOW!  The key is TB still gives the Pats the BEST CHANCE to win game in and game out regardless.  Can Rusty accept that?  I think not!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder how Rusty would be IF TB were replaced and that QB doesn't do any better?  Rusty is all moan and groan and offers no "real" solution as to who would be a good replacement for Brady NOW!  The key is TB still gives the Pats the BEST CHANCE to win game in and game out regardless.  Can Rusty accept that?  I think not!

[/QUOTE]

He'll be gone the day TB is gone.  The Pats won't be better for it, but this place will be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Unbelievable how Rusty still comes to this place.  Look at all the people who dislike him and thinks his opinions are garbage yet we are the one's who are wrong.   He is an embarrassment to all Patriot fans.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I'll tell you this, I don't nor have ever agreed with the silly notion of blaming Brady alone for a problem that has been a combination of him, young receivers, injured tightends, runningbacks, O Line and the play calling of Josh McDaniels, no more than I've blamed any one of those single units for the problem.

That being said, the opposite notion that Brady is the lone reason we've won for the past decade-plus is equally as stupid.  Football has and always will be a team sport, QB's get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose.  

Belichick is the singular person most responsible for our success outside of Kraft, those who wanted to fire our GM are as ridiculously misguided as the original poster is or worse.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty---

[/QUOTE]

Many many times.

[/QUOTE]

And his best reason why..."because I am always right"...just can't make this stuff up. Watch out everyone, Russ is laying in the weeds.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awesome. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I will probably feel similarly like when BB dealt Moss.  It was major relief.  To watch this crap every week, week in and week out, is a disgrace as he's paid 17 million per.

HIs cap hit HURTS our team with that level of play we're seeing.

It's the truth, so deal with it. No one is above the team. No one.

[/QUOTE]

^^^^CAN SOMEONE CURE THIS DISEASE?^^^^

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

did evryone see his throwing hand? 

Never once has TB or. Any Pat that I can remember made excuses For anything 

This team wins by making plays, O,  D, ST. they have lost 1 close game and then of course the RRG1 game Ref Ryan Gift one. They have 4 of their top D out and now maybe their RT, Do really expect to have yhe same results without them? Really?

Today was a gut check time 

Everyone please look at the Game thread. there were not a lot of good things being said for anyone in the first half, 

getting on TB or any player is so easy to do when they are losing, With all of the injuries I don't know how far they will go, but they have earned to at least have our good faith

Some have a harden for BB and Rusty has one for Brady, sometime give it rest .You are not entitled people, nor does it take a lot to run someone down. It is really hard to understand why you even watch the games. enjoy what we have, we all know that this won't go forever., but it could be worse we could be the jets

and however good we are no team is guanteed a SB win. we are half way, most here at them at 12-4 or worse, they are on track , we still have a lot of upside. they may have the most of any team. if The Pats ever start looking like we are used to there will be an awful lot of quiet people here. sometimes it looks like half of you would like to see them lose so you can tear down your favorite fall guy(s)"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awesome. 

[/QUOTE]

Fits Rusty perfectly, wouldn't you say?