The Time Has Come - Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: The Time Has Come - Brady

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After this start, outside of wondering if he is being paid off to throw games, it is time for BB to starting looking towards the future.

Next year, they should target one of these QBs in a deep class and bring him in here to compete with Mallett.

Trade Brady for 2 1st rd picks to some dopey team on the west coast, maybe the Raiders or Cardinals, so Brady can take his private jet back this mansion with the drawbridge and get a new haircut from Giselle.

Use one of the 1st rd picks to move up to get your QB.  We'd still have our own 1st rd pick as well.

This whole Brady is above the team syndrome is destroying the team at this point.  We've lost 2 SBs because of it, a myriad of playoff games and now today's game is proving to show the premise to be true. His binky addicition problem is why we lose games.

What on earth has happened to Tom Brady? It's like he;s had two careers here. One HOF one and one average one, backed by bloated stats against crap defenses.

[/QUOTE]

I think the idea that Brady being paid off is perfectly reasonable.  Given the continues salary adjustments he's made for the good of the Patriots, he is likely in need of cash.  A mans got to eat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Rusty, 6 months ago I would have called you crazy for this post. However, Brady's decline this year has been shocking. People can make all the excuses they want for his poor play, but the bottom line is that great players will overcome personnel, etc, and Brady has not answered the challenge.  I don't think we will win another Super Bowl with him, and I dont care if people call me a troll or whatever for saying so. If we could get two firsts for him, we would be crazy not to.  Tom is an all time great.  I will always love what he did for NE and I'll always be a huge fan, but it sure looks like Father Time has gotten to him.  It's hard to move on from Hall of Fame QBs, but all good things come to an end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

After this start, outside of wondering if he is being paid off to throw games, it is time for BB to starting looking towards the future.

Next year, they should target one of these QBs in a deep class and bring him in here to compete with Mallett.

Trade Brady for 2 1st rd picks to some dopey team on the west coast, maybe the Raiders or Cardinals, so Brady can take his private jet back this mansion with the drawbridge and get a new haircut from Giselle.

Use one of the 1st rd picks to move up to get your QB.  We'd still have our own 1st rd pick as well.

This whole Brady is above the team syndrome is destroying the team at this point.  We've lost 2 SBs because of it, a myriad of playoff games and now today's game is proving to show the premise to be true. His binky addicition problem is why we lose games.

What on earth has happened to Tom Brady? It's like he;s had two careers here. One HOF one and one average one, backed by bloated stats against crap defenses.

jumpin off the bandwagon ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Time for the ban hammer again. harvey-Wallganger needs to go

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

how much worse could the offense possibly be with mallett in for brady? not putting all the blame on brady, but this offense is just plain old bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why should he be banned for this?  Are you saying that you would pass up a trade offer of 2 1st rounders for Brady at this point? If you would then I would strongly disagree with your decision. I can see a QB slumping for 2-3 weeks, but come on...Brady has been slumping all season. At some point it isn't a fluke.  Like I said, I love Brady! Always will.  his play this year has been really bad as a whole, though. Sad but true.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady is the consummate patriot. He is just not having a good year. Not all his fault , I might add. With his bad shoulder and swollen throwing hand, it may be time to let him rest and heal. Particularly if they are going to start losing.  It is more important to have a healthy Brady later in the season, then jeopordize his playing in late season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty, 6 months ago I would have called you crazy for this post. However, Brady's decline this year has been shocking. People can make all the excuses they want for his poor play, but the bottom line is that great players will overcome personnel, etc, and Brady has not answered the challenge.  I don't think we will win another Super Bowl with him, and I dont care if people call me a troll or whatever for saying so. If we could get two firsts for him, we would be crazy not to.  Tom is an all time great.  I will always love what he did for NE and I'll always be a huge fan, but it sure looks like Father Time has gotten to him.  It's hard to move on from Hall of Fame QBs, but all good things come to an end.

[/QUOTE]

I was called crazy in 2011, banned 20+ times and the mere mention of me saying "if he continues to decline you may want to look at a replacement" last year, but clearly 

It is disgusting to see Brady think it is 2007 still, with him in his prime at age 30 with Randy Moss streaking down that sideline.

Look at how Tannehill runs his offense with their OC.  It's a run game, simplicity, quick passes, etc.

Brady thinks he should stand in the pocket for 5+ seconds on every down and stare down his preferred option on any given play.

I would take upwards of 10-15 QBs over Brady right now.  To see him be so careless like this week after week putting  our D in tough positions over and over, has become very tiresome.

[/QUOTE]

Begs the question, why did Belichick extend him?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why should he be banned for this?  Are you saying that you would pass up a trade offer of 2 1st rounders for Brady at this point? If you would then I would strongly disagree with your decision. I can see a QB slumping for 2-3 weeks, but come on...Brady has been slumping all season. At some point it isn't a fluke.  Like I said, I love Brady! Always will.  his play this year has been really bad as a whole, though. Sad but true.

[/QUOTE]

he should be banned for always be a complete numbskull all the time and spamming the board with his inciting trollness.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Brady go home, you're drunk.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BRADY SUCKS

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Thank You Tom Brady!