The Voice of Reason

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: The Voice of Reason

I will submit to DNA testing,just wipe your mommas lip send it to the lab. I might be your dad Phat boy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

yeah he has 50 kids to feed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason:
    [QUOTE]yeah he has 50 kids to feed
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

Maaan 7393, you just BARELY (I'm talkin' just a few minutes here), beat me to the punch-line right here...  I'm talkin' Laz Reads Post #1=Laz Translates: Yup, AC's Child support situation's already lookin' pretty ugly for ole Cromartie,  Antonio's Lawyer: 

"Look, ya got 2 choices buddy...Go to prison, or Try to cross Mr. picket line by offering to take the same small finger pr!ck of blood the audience goaded you into taking with Girlfriend/Wife #12 on your 37th appearance on Jerry Springer last week...We'll pay someone off on the least possible sport's web-media outlet we can potentially pray to find, to spin this into some form of 'moral credibility'...I don't know how, but we're at least lucky that our main target group will be New York Jets's Fans...  Jesus pal, I wish we didn't have to deal with this HGH pin-prick issue, but until you stop stickin' your own lil' pin-pr#ck in every hole in the wall, we'll be walkin' alone.  Kr!st Croomartie, I hate you...If my sister didn't need your support check every month, I'd dump you in a heartbeat."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to The Voice of Reason:
    [QUOTE]As Tom Brady relishes his day as the front man in suing the NFL, the man that clinched the Jets upset victory over the New England Patriots, Antonio Cromartie is one of the few voices of reason coming from the players side.  I know his desire to get it wet is far more important to most of you, but this guy is player who realizes that he's got it good and that he should be doing one of the two things he's good at (the one he gets paid well to do).  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/06/antonio-cromartie-supports-hgh-testing-questions-players-who-dont/ Think any NE players have the rocks to back HGH testing in the face of the non union union?
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

In all honesty, I think HGH is a league-wide problem, and I think that Goodell was dumb to draw attention to it simply for leverage in negotiations, because everyone stands to lose from a tarnished league

Like I said on another board, this many people aren't this big AND this fast naturally, while the entertainment quotient is relying on increasingly freakish athletes.  Even if the bad publicity doesn't hurt the league, slower, more injury-prone players who aren't using HGH as much will result in a slower game with smaller athletes, which fans won't like as much.

I think that they should have found a way to phase testing into the league more quietly.

But props to Cromartie for speaking his mind.  I would have never guessed he would be a voice of reason.  Regardless, that's why it's called collective bargaining, and I don't blame the players one bit for wanting their fair share.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

hes not the voice of reason, hes the voice of all the irresponsible fathers who didn't save enough money for all the child support payments.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cromartie sure is high maintenance with the attention he needs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I struggle mightily to take seriously anything that either Cromartie or PhatRex says.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason :

You probably shouldn't drink in the morning, Phatty.  We know you're stupid, but drinking won't help.

"Do they make judge"?

Do you even know how to use the reply button correctly?  Maybe if you stopped touching your wee-wee while you typed, you wouldn't have that problem?

EDIT:

Apparently, Phatty saw his stupidity and feverishly edited his last response, seeing it looked like it was typed by a person with an IQ lower than 50.

He's just above 50. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : You probably shouldn't drink in the morning, Phatty.  We know you're stupid, but drinking won't help. "Do they make judge"? Do you even know how to use the reply button correctly?  Crusty your starting to get pretty funny,as for drinking in the morning thanks for the reminder. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yeah, right.

I had no idea when I watched the press conferences what was going on, or when Parcells tipped his cap to Sam Gash at the 1996 AFC title game, that it was Parcells standing there.  Yup.  It was just some head coach who I didn't know the name of. lol

You just keep making yourself look more stupid everyday, there, Phat Boy.

You're little loser, miserable existence will be sure to continue.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Kraft did not hire Parcells, James Orthwein did.  Kraft inherited Parcells and the rest is soap opera.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : This coming from the idiot that didn't know Parcells coached the pastsies or that Kraft hired him.  What it really said was "Do they make judge blow up dolls so you can roll play with your TB blow up doll?" 

Is that what you really said, Phatty!!  Wow!  Oh goodie!  What a cute question!

You sure like to reference blow up dolls.  Hmm.

Tell us this:

Have you ever even kissed a girl?   lol

Your anger is pretty ripe.  Speaks volumes.  bawahahaa

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, I did not. I cut and pasted a writer's article who listed the top 10 worst FA moves of all time. 

I didn't even look at the dates for each one. 

Like I said, no one is buying your little spin jobs, pointing them in my direction.

It was mistake by the writer and I said that once I looked at it again.  Send an email to the writer/go to the source.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : This coming from the idiot that didn't know Parcells coached the pastsies or that Kraft hired him.  What it really said was "Do they make judge blow up dolls so you can roll play with your TB blow up doll?" 

Yes, you're so smart.  As I posted previously but without quoting your obvious ERROR, Kraft did not hire Bill Parcells, James Orthwein did, so that makes you the man who did not know who hired Bill Parcells as the Patriots coach.  Jeez Phlat check your facts before you post stuff like that, youl ook like a fool.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : you are correct. Rusty posted that Kraft hired PArcells and then realized he made a mistake.

No.

Incorrect.

I was referencing BB within the pargraph and used "him" instead of BB and you tried to get cute thinking I was talking about Parcells in that sentence.

The only thing I'll admit to is not being clear in that paragraph. 

The point was well made. Well made.  Kraft wanted to hire BB when BB was on his way to follow Parcells to NY. That's a fact. Kraft said that, but BB was too loyal to Parcells at that time.

If you seriously think, of all people, I don't know my sh*t, you are more delusional than anyone ever thought here.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : So you just cut and paste others moronic mistakes and then deny any responsibility for being an idiot yourself?  Oh, that's much better.  Is that your excuse for posting the cap will be lower too?

Yes. I cut and paste your mistakes.

Moron. lol

And yes, the cap rate hikes will be lower, in my opinion.  I said that last Spring when you started coming in here taking umbrage with me picking apart the Jets utterly failed long term business model and their PSL swindlings.

You think their approach will work year in and year out. I don't. Many other rational and intelligent people also feel the Dan Snyder/Al Davis model does not work long term.

You've been following me around since then, specifically, because you know deep down I am right or could very well be right.

If, for some reason, the owners lose leverage and have to go back to a 40% take, bloated cap hikes in the next deal, I will admit my guess was incorrect.

If I had to bet, the owners win this and there is no way they'll sit on similar cap hikes like they did in the 2006 deal.

You just can't handle the fact NE has 6 picks in the top 92, will invest in youth, quality and coaching for the long term, while your team does it the Al Davis way.

At every single turn, Pats fans have it on you.  Every single one.

1. Owner
    2. Coaching
    3. History
    4. Future Success
    5. No PSLs

LOSER

NE will have had better drafts and economic management than your Jets in the last 3 years leading into this Lockout and in upcoming years.  You are too stupid to see it/won't admit it.

Basically, your team is the 2005/2006 Boston Bruins.  Caught with their pants down.

25. This post has been removed.