In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wayne acl.

What a wuss and an actor.

Colts done.

[/QUOTE]

you are scum.  I mean that honestly.  you root for injuries to other teams.  I've seen it.  you are the worst kind of human.  you are dahmer-like.  I wish the worst for you, because you relish the worst for others.  you are scum russ. 

[/QUOTE]

next man up, right Underpanties? That's what you keep telling the board here.  

[/QUOTE]
    Russ is a loser today, yesterday, and tomorrow.  Russ - what's your real name?  Tell us all so that we may "praise" you.  You have no job.  You have no real education.  You have no life.  You are a wuss.  I wish the worst for you russ, because you wish the relish the worst for others.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: The War of 18-12

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

wayne acl.

[/QUOTE]

Colts done.

[/QUOTE]

you are scum.  I mean that honestly.  you root for injuries to other teams.  I've seen it.  you are the worst kind of human.  you are dahmer-like.  I wish the worst for you, because you relish the worst for others.  you are scum russ. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Russ is a loser today, yesterday, and tomorrow.  Russ - what's your real name?  Tell us all so that we may "praise" you.  You have no job.  You have no real education.  You have no life.  You are a wuss.  I wish the worst for you russ, because you wish the relish the worst for others.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great.

Says a Colts troll prancing around our board when we lose or see players hurt, while he peacocks in here because his team has a lead, only to see it backfire with a collapse underway.

Your defense sucks.  

Don't come on here and tell us our team lost because of our D today, completely undermanned, on a bagjob call in OT that has never been seen in NFL history.

Be a cold day in hell when a hayseed like you tells me I am not educated, too. LOL

Butler toasted. Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
    Russ - I am dancing all over your ugly pimpled crater face tonight.  I am adding to it right now!  You celebrate injuries for other teams.  Wuss.  My defense won.  Your's lost.  I am here now.  Right now.  You have no education.  A GED would be a win for you.  I'll wish anyone but you luck because you wish others injury.  I hope you fail russ. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

wayne acl.

[/QUOTE]

Colts done.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great.

Says a Colts troll prancing around our board when we lose or see players hurt, while he peacocks in here because his team has a lead, only to see it backfire with a collapse underway.

Your defense sucks.  

Don't come on here and tell us our team lost because of our D today, completely undermanned, on a bagjob call in OT that has never been seen in NFL history.

Be a cold day in hell when a hayseed like you tells me I am not educated, too. LOL

Butler toasted. Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
    Russ - I am dancing all over your ugly pimpled crater face tonight.  I am adding to it right now!  You celebrate injuries for other teams.  Wuss.  My defense won.  Your's lost.  I am here now.  Right now.  You have no education.  A GED would be a win for you.  I'll wish anyone but you luck because you wish others injury.  I hope you fail russ. 

[/QUOTE]

"your's"?

LOL!

It's hilarious you're unglued because it has been proven that the Jets bagged the game by paying off the refs for a rule that was changed midseason unbeknownst to coaches and players, with me proving it.

Now, with Indy's D collapsing at the end of the game like this and you running around here when our team loses a game, is pretty funny.

You're a troll deluxe who tells me to get a GED from rural Indiana in his hayseed trailer and you can't even spell "yours" correctly.

Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

grab your binky russ.  This is too too too much for you. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

hey russ - who has your team beaten this year?  the rebuilding colts have beaten the seahawks, 49ers and now the broncos.  These teams are 17-4 combined.  the colts aren't great, but they do find a way to win. 

Belichick might learn something from them about heart and attitude.  He should give pagano and grigson a call.  he might find out how they got butler and vinatieri to work out.  If he called indy tonight, maybe he could get foxy on the phone to figure how Welker's catching all those balls.