The West Coast Offense

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: The West Coast Offense

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Over Brady's tenure here, has this offense run West Coast offense style plays in any season?

Discuss:

Depends on your definition.

http://www.westcoastoffense.com/intro.htm

"The term 'West Coast Offense' has a two-fold meaning: 

1.  it describes an ball control offensive system that uses the timed, short passing game AND

2.  it also describes the entire offensive structure from play schematics, preparation, installation, implementation, game planning, execution, and attention to every detail of this offensive system.

"

If the definition above is used. The answer is yes.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

banned again? 19 times and counting, huh?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

banned again? 19 times and counting, huh?

Umm, why don't you articulate why I was banned? Can anyone do that? No, you can't because I did nothing wrong.

Me showing how and why ZBellino was wrong is not a bannable offense. TFB12 trolling, however, is.

c'mon. u know why u get banned.....lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I do? Calling Z "professor" is bannable?  I literally did nothing wrong whatsoever but source and defend my position which is ridiculous considering they should be mortified they didn't know we run some West Coast offense here and have for years. It's been far less in recent years, but still.

To say we "never have run it" here is embarrassing for them.  Keep in mind, ZBellino attacked my statement first, where I clearly substantiated why he was wrong in doing so.

That, in the midst of TFB12 looking pretty dumb claiming ZBellino was somehow "owning" me after I proved it is well know we've run West Coast offensive plays here.

So, can anyone explain what board rule I broke as TFB12 swings in disrupting ZBellino's and my discussion, trolling and insitigating (yet again as he squirrels away in fear of debating because he's out of his league)? lmao

The thing is, no one can explain why. I did nothing wrong whatsoever. Again.

lmao - actually - I missed the name calling between you and ZB - cuz I ignored the whole thread. That being said you do have a consistent MO; including the part where you're "defending" your position.

I'm betting that you can't post without using a personal attack/name calling for let's say a year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

No one banned you.

The whole board was suffering from Secondhand Embarrassment.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=secondhand%20embarrassment

It got so bad I tried to get everyone to back off and give you time to request they delete your account. 

Glad you took my advice.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I do? Calling Z "professor" is bannable?  I literally did nothing wrong whatsoever but source and defend my position which is ridiculous considering they should be mortified they didn't know we run some West Coast offense here and have for years. It's been far less in recent years, but still.

To say we "never have run it" here is embarrassing for them.  Keep in mind, ZBellino attacked my statement first, where I clearly substantiated why he was wrong in doing so.

That, in the midst of TFB12 looking pretty dumb claiming ZBellino was somehow "owning" me after I proved it is well know we've run West Coast offensive plays here.

So, can anyone explain what board rule I broke as TFB12 swings in disrupting ZBellino's and my discussion, trolling and insitigating (yet again as he squirrels away in fear of debating because he's out of his league)? lmao

I read through that entire thread, and I honestly didnt notice anything you said that could have gotten you in trouble. Nothing that stuck out

Break the rules, they ban you/Follow the rules, they ban you anyway

That is the sad reality for you on this board

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I read through that entire thread, and I honestly didnt notice anything you said that could have gotten you in trouble. Nothing that stuck out

Here's what happens:  When I have some caught in a lie or something that is false, and I counter with success and ease where it looks like I clearly showed the other person up, they censor my clean comments or end up just banning me.  It's almost like the mods don't want me to expose people who have no clue what they are talking about here.

I literally broke no rules in there whatsoever.  No namecalling, nothing. They were two trolls in there with TFB12 and AZPats21, each of who I have confronted in the past for different reasons who piggybacked on ZBellino's false premise, which is why this is funny. They ended up being wrong (again), too.

Yeah, but maybe next time, I dunno, maybe you can do without the sourcing of the Millennial from Southborough MA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:Here's what happens:  When I have some caught in a lie or something that is false, and I counter with success and ease where it looks like I clearly showed the other person up, they censor my clean comments or end up just banning me.  It's almost like the mods don't want me to expose people who have no clue what they are talking about here.

I literally broke no rules in there whatsoever.  No namecalling, nothing. They were two trolls in there with TFB12 and AZPats21, each of who I have confronted in the past for different reasons who piggybacked on ZBellino's false premise, which is why this is funny. They ended up being wrong (again), too.

You have an aggressive manner that turns people off. Some of them file abuse reports against you. I dont think the mods act unless they are alerted first

Dont know who snitched on you this time. Probably several

But like I said, I saw nothing ban-worthy from you in that thread today

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Here's what happens:  When I have some caught in a lie or something that is false, and I counter with success and ease where it looks like I clearly showed the other person up, they censor my clean comments or end up just banning me.  It's almost like the mods don't want me to expose people who have no clue what they are talking about here.

Yeah, but maybe next time, I dunno, maybe you can do without the sourcing of the Millennial from Southborough MA.

Proves how well known it is that the Pats have, in fact, used the West Coast here.

Bedard is an idiot until he says something  that supports your thesis.

Millennials are socially backward parasites until you find one that supports your bias.

I get it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I actually think ZBellino's was aggressive because he was either completely uninformed or didn't know and came across like he did with a one statement retort. Then it was TFB12 claiming Z "owned" me was more than aggressive, don't you?

He's in there using exclamation points and disrupting our discussion like a 12 year old.

When it becomes clear I might have been more informative on a topic, the trolls align with one another and troll.

The other problem is, ZBellino thinks he never could be wrong on anything, which is comical since that is what I am accused of here.

Quite comical that I am the one attacked, but me defending my premise is somehow me initiating something with someone.  That's not remotely close to what happened.

Maybe you got aggressive with the wrong person today: the sainted ZBellino. Who knows?

It's a lousy system here. You know that

Posters love seeing you banned, but they shouldnt. Anytime someone gets banned for no apparent reason, it's bad news for everyone

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm betting that you can't post without using a personal attack/name calling for let's say a year.

-------

There was no namecalling between Z and myself, so you didn't miss it. He tried to get cute and rattled off a one liner saying "NE has never run any West Coast offense here", which is false. I countered cleanly, bludgeoned him in one fell swoop, so easily so, since everyone knows we have. Everyone who has a clue, at least.

It's gotten pretty bad here when I am attacked with an incorrect premise, I counter with fact and substantiate it, and that leads to a banning.  It's ridiculous, really.

Look, I'd be embarrassed if I was a diehard fan like Z or Wozzy and didn't know that, but trying to wiggle out of the fact they didn't know it, doesn't mean they can try to flip things around.

Heck, I bet RKrap and Mt Hurl know we've run West Coast type plays here for years since Weis.

It's been a constantly evolving offense and a West Coast hybrid pulling from the old Erhardt/PErkins base for years.

C'mon, man. Where is the accountability on your part - and, I'm not just talking about the thread w/ ZB. It takes two people to "argue" - and I'm betting that if you merely look at any thread where you post - let's say at least 5-10 times - you become involved in insults/name calling.  That behavior has nothing to do with you defending your position. Have you ever thought about simply leaving those kinds of things out of your "defense"?

Like I said, I'm betting you can't do it for a year. I'd also say that you're less likely to be banned if u did eliminate the insults/name calling.

25. This post has been removed.