There is no one else to blame besides Bill.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

There is no one else to blame besides Bill.

Sorry thats the truth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Re: There is no one else to blame besides Bill.

Why are so many homers afraid to blame BB. I love they guy one of the best coaches ever. If Andy Reid deserves the criticism so does BB. He Choked just like the Super Bowl 4th and 13 with an all pro kicker. NICE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I just wish they went a little further downfield to Moss. If they pick that up he's a hero, now he's a smelly goat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Thanks Bill.  December 6th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In Response to Re: There is no one else to blame besides Bill.:
    [QUOTE]Why are so many homers afraid to blame BB. I love they guy one of the best coaches ever. If Andy Reid deserves the criticism so does BB. He Choked just like the Super Bowl 4th and 13 with an all pro kicker. NICE
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]
    No kidding, completely on Belichcik. Football 101 you kick that ball and give your defense a chance to stop them. STUPID call.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

Can everybody now stop calling this cheating fraud a "Genius"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I'm not going to call Bill dumb or anything, but what on earth was he thinking?!

They had the game in hand in the 4th quarter and couldn't get it done.  Had they punted, I really do believe they would've stopped Peyton.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

Clock mismanagement by Brady at the very end -- especially with the ridiculous time out before their final first down snap -- cost them the opportunity to challenge Faulk's 4th down attempt.  Also, Tom lobbied Bill hard about getting a shot at extending the drive on 4th down.  Pride went before the fall!  Also, kudos to the Colts for showing heart with a very depleted team injury-wise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

What really stinks now is that the Colts will likely go on to break the Patriots 21 game regular season win streak, plus we have to play them in the dome in the playoffs, if they meet.  If this was poker I'd have agreed with the "all in" 4th down call.  It was awesome for strictly entertainment purposes; this ain't a Wayne Newton Vegas show!!  It's football strategy you learn in kindergarten: Punt! Inexcusable on both Brady's and BB's part!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]Can everybody now stop calling this cheating fraud a "Genius"
    Posted by Observer6[/QUOTE]

I will ,,right after you kiss his 3 rings.You dolt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]What really stinks now is that the Colts will likely go on to break the Patriots 21 game regular season win streak, plus we have to play them in the dome in the playoffs, if they meet.  If this was poker I'd have agreed with the "all in" 4th down call.  It was awesome for strictly entertainment purposes; this ain't a Wayne Newton Vegas show!!  It's football strategy you learn in kindergarten: Punt! Inexcusable on both Brady's and BB's part!
    Posted by jhb2[/QUOTE]

He actually made the first down.  It was a bad spot.  Bill's biggest mistake was not saving a timeout so he can challenge the spot.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

Three rings that he earned while cheating?

Chuck Noll won 4 SB's without a camera.

THANKS FOR PLAYING SON

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET27. Show ET27's posts

[QUOTE]Can everybody now stop calling this cheating fraud a "Genius"
    Posted by Observer6[/QUOTE]

The only certainty is you're not a genuis.  Gutsy call.  Good Execution.  Inexcusable ball placement robbed the PATS of a well-deserved victory.  Whom do you fear more, the Colts defense or Peyton and his wideouts?  I don't blame Belichick for rolling the dice with Brady, Moss, Welker and Faulk. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Bad call but bottom line is the game comes down to execution, and the Colts made the plays when they had to - granted it helps when the ball is handed to you on the opponents 28 yard line with 2 minutes left.  If they convert on that play it was the greatest call of all time, but they didn't and now the only thing lost is the first seed.  Other than that the second seed is wide open, and if they get it together they should bury the Jets next Sunday.  The biggest thing in my opinion is how do they respond to such a devastating loss. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET27. Show ET27's posts

[QUOTE]Bad call but bottom line is the game comes down to execution, and the Colts made the plays when they had to - granted it helps when the ball is handed to you on the opponents 28 yard line with 2 minutes left.  If they convert on that play it was the greatest call of all time, but they didn't and now the only thing lost is the first seed.  Other than that the second seed is wide open, and if they get it together they should bury the Jets next Sunday.  The biggest thing in my opinion is how do they respond to such a devastating loss. 
    Posted by DBAZ22[/QUOTE]
    The Pats made the play when the game was on the line.  Place the ball on the 30 yard line and game is over.  It's hard to beat a great team at their place when bad calls go against you at crunch time.  Am I just making up excuses?

16. This post has been removed.