They are who we used to be!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: They are who we used to be!!!!!!

hopefully BB learned something this year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

One thing though. The Pats got to and won the Super Bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Ryan and the Jets D proved they are NOTHING like the Pats D of the SB era.   they couldn't hang with the colts where the Pats used to own them...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

I think Indy is the team is where we used to be.  I thot that was going to be the sublect of the thread.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonpete. Show bostonpete's posts

No, they are not who we used to be, if you are talking about the Jets.  The old Pats played as a team, and were led by a mentor who quietly prepared for opponents.  We never sold AFC championship gear before the game was played, and never felt like we should be the favorite to win it all.  Please do not compare the brash and bragging Jets of 2009 to the old Pats teams, they are nothing alike!  Oh, by the way the old Pats teams owned Peyton and the Colts and actually got to the Super Bowl, unlike the Jets.  If anybody is who we used to be, its the Colts who seemed more the underdog without respect the past week, and a QB who spread the ball to basic no name receivers to gain a win.  I have always hated the Colts, but I rooted for them this week and am glad they disposed of the loudmouth arrogant Jets.